• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Really pleased for you Lilyfire :happydance: I wish they took blood early in the UK. I'm worried now about waiting untill 31st October :wacko:

Don't worry about it, you'll be great! I have my first prenatal appointment on the 20th Oct when they'll give me a scan :-D but until then, I'm unmonitored now.... eeeeeek! Will be on here A LOT in that time! I'm slightly less scared at the moment... I just can't wait for that scan! At least you have the midwife groups to look forward too, wish I had that! :)

Wantanerd - congrats and welcome!!

Lilyfire - great news hon! You should be able to relax a bit more now.

AFM - I have just got home to find my pregnancy relaxation CD waiting for me. Put it on straight away and it is great!! If you are in to that sort of things then I can really recommend it. They are pricey (£13) but I got mine off ebay for £6. I'm going to listen to it 2-3 times a week and chill out!

Hi girls

At the hospital. Sonographer thinks eptopic, doctor thinks maybe not. Don't know what to think :cry: waiting for bloods back before they decide what to do x

Hi girls

At the hospital. Sonographer thinks eptopic, doctor thinks maybe not. Don't know what to think :cry: waiting for bloods back before they decide what to do x

Oh Emzy - sorry you are going through all this worry. Let's hope that the sonographer is wrong and that all is fine. Keep us posted honey. I'll be thinking of you x

Hi girls

Dont give up hope hold in there Emzy xxx

I am starting to see what my OH means about it getting a little too much! :haha::shrug:

Attachments

• PROGRESSION.jpg
    PROGRESSION.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 9
Hi girls

Oh "@&£ I hope everythings alright. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs: xxx

Anyone else sat here refreshing and refreshing for news from emzywemzy? I feel sick with worry :( x

lets distract ourselves. what do you do for a living girls? im a recruitment consultant, i recruit for engineers, i hate it, with a passion. OH has recently got back from iraq where he was doing close protection, previous to that he was an army commando. he now works in london, protecting someone special, lol, i also work in london, we have decided to move closer, as his work requires him to, plus we hate commuting so far, i currently sit on the M25 for an hour and a half every morning! c'mon, whos turn is it now? x

I'm an mod civil servant doing accounts for the raf at the moment, hubster is an officer in the raf, he was an sac(t) for 9 years but went for his commission and graduated cranwell in march. he has just been posted after finishing his trade training so i am now looking for new jobs near our new base. we moved into our new house last week, so currently have not a lot of furniture til i up sticks and put this house on the market.
i live just up the road from my current job so not far to travel, and not too bad a road as in lovely rural lincolnshire.

Wow...I can't keep up! You all are posting machines! I just read through the all. Hope Emzy is ok!

Gem, I'm holding out from testing now...I did an IC on Sunday and have decided that's the last one. Partially it helps that I haven't seen your digis that tell you the weeks...mine just say pregnant or not, and that's been confirmed!

Laura, I work in a non-profit running mentoring programs for gang involved and high risk youth. DH does computer programming.

Hi everyone

Thank you all so much for your well wishes. I had 2 doctors look at my scans and they said whilst they can't rule out eptopic, they don't think it is. They think its most likely a normal pregnancy and too early to see anything, so took hcg bloods and will take again in 48 hours, then having another scan in 2 weeks. The pain seems to be caused by a cyst on my overy, which is what the sonographer thought was an eptopic pregnancy. They said its harmless. The sonographer really frightened me, ran out of the room shouting positive eptopic and got me a wheelchair saying they'd need to operate :cry: I'm so annoyed with her as she was wrong and I was so scared!!

Anyway so whilst we don't really know, we are to assume everything is fine until proven otherwise by bloods or scan. It's going to be a long couple of weeks x

wow your job sounds very interesting, and rewarding! i used to work for a council, helping disadvantaged families and teenage pregnancies. rewarding, but often heartbreaking as well! x

Hi everyone

Thank you all so much for your well wishes. I had 2 doctors look at my scans and they said whilst they can't rule out eptopic, they don't think it is. They think its most likely a normal pregnancy and too early to see anything, so took hcg bloods and will take again in 48 hours, then having another scan in 2 weeks. The pain seems to be caused by a cyst on my overy, which is what the sonographer thought was an eptopic pregnancy. They said its harmless. The sonographer really frightened me, ran out of the room shouting positive eptopic and got me a wheelchair saying they'd need to operate :cry: I'm so annoyed with her as she was wrong and I was so scared!!

Anyway so whilst we don't really know, we are to assume everything is fine until proven otherwise by bloods or scan. It's going to be a long couple of weeks x

What a relief, and how HORRENDOUS that you were put through that!!! i hope you are all ok, ive every faith you will be! rest up, try to distract yourself x x x

glad everything seems okay emzywemzy, what a way to frighten you though, very insensitive way of dealing with it.
hope you are afeeling a lot better and we can distract you until you get your next scan and bloods results.x

laura, i will be moving near birmingham

Hi everyone

:hugs: I bet everything is fine - there is a good chance that nothing can be seen at your stage of gestation and if what the sonographer thought was an ectopic was a cyst then it sounds like everything is fine. Those sonographers can have it soooo wrong, you know. I had a scan to check for PCOS and was told I had a chocolate cyst (i.e. endo) on my right ovary. It turned out (after about two months of worry) that it was actually my follicle about to burst for ovulation.

Let's hope that your bloods are fine and then you can relax a little bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->