• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Haha, also- when I got my blood taken yesterday I had to go during work time so they need a note just to say I was there....
Yeah, judging by my Drs logo I'll be lucky if my work don't suspect something....:dohh:
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/65568623.jpg

Blimey! I can hardly keep up this thread! Its well fast paced!!!

I was wondering is anyone on here posting on first tri?

I avoid that section as i find it quite sad really, but with all the care and advice and on here I just wondered if anyone is posting in first tri too? This threads so great I dont feel the need to go anywhere else!

Well done for starting it Laura!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

:) thanks!
No im not on any there. This one is enough for me! lol
i was a member on an April Hatchlings one before my MC, and even now i look in to see how they are getting on, i think the support of people going through it at the same time is fantastic, so when i got my early BFP and couldnt find a june EDD thread, seemed the obvious thing to do! xx

I have the odd scroll through to see whats going on but not on any other threads xx

The exclusive June Bugs thread!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone post the link for the June bugs image again? x

Yeeeeeey, just got the call from the Dr- yes I'm pregnant and my numbers are good! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! :-D
And no, I'm not posting on the first tri board either.

Can I join? According to the internet I should be due June 3rd. I just found out yesterday via blood test! So Excited!!!

Oh dear it just came up as the image! Copy the image and save on photobucket, then put the URL in your siggy xxx

Really pleased for you Lilyfire :happydance: I wish they took blood early in the UK. I'm worried now about waiting untill 31st October :wacko:

Ok girls so far headache are getting better, little nausea, no sore bb's so far, but super sleepy I am super excited and praying for everyone and each of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->