June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

IMG_20111025_165454.jpg

IMG_20111025_165505.jpg

Not sure if that worked...but here is an attempt to post pics!

try going advanced and then clicking on the paperclip to attach it from somewhere on your computer? x

OK, Laura...trying that. Hope this works! I'm usually better with technology, but this forum has me stymied!

IMG_20111025_165505.jpg

IMG_20111025_165454.jpg

They're better in real life! Our scanner is broken, so I had to take pics of the pics with my phone to upload. There are more, but those are the best, I think. :)

She did both, actually. We saw a pretty clear picture from outside, but then she went in and did a check of the ovaries and all that. And measured heartbeat and zoomed in. 189 is awfully high - is there any danger in that? She didn't seem worried, but I know average is more like 160-170. Might be due to all the sugar in the ginger ales I had to chug to fill my bladder! (water doesn't stay down)

Wow! AMAZING scan pictures, Cricket!
I wouldn't worry about the heart rate. It's probably at its maximum now and will settle down soon enough. :thumbup:

I'm still having trouble believing that I'm pregnant, even after my scan. Anyone else feel this way?

Today I'm believing it! Can't tell you what I'll be feeling in a week...hopefully it will involve less vomiting though.

cricket -- beautiful scan pics! Thanks for posting those!

TrAyBaby and abic -- good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you two and hoping that you're both having a wonderful appointment!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM, I went to the hairdresser today and she was saying my hair looks like it's grown a lot in the past 7 weeks. So, then I asked her if it seemed "greasy" and she immediately knew what I was trying to tell her! I tell you, she knows everything about me by my hair. :haha:

I think I'm having a Mexican food craving this pregnancy. Tonight, I picked up a burrito bowl from Chipotle. Mmm. But I couldn't finish it. Some days I feel so hungry that I can eat a lot without even trying. Today, I'm feeling like I can hardly keep stuff down. Haven't thrown up yet, but I wonder if more nausea is on its way. Since Sunday, I've been feeling a light nausea constantly. And if I don't eat soon enough, I feel even worse.

In one week, I'll have my first scan. I'm trying to keep my mind on other things so I don't drive myself crazy! Just gotta make it to the weekend!

morning junebugs :) just less than an hour to my scan! i feel so nervous i barely slept i kept waking every hour!
luckily the hospital is just a short walk from our house so be nice to get some fresh air before the scan...

wish me luck!! god im terrified!

Cricket your scan pics are amazing so happy for you!!!

Good luck Redrose and everyone else with scans today. I m away with work and no access to a computer for the next couple of days bleurgh!! Will catch up at the weekend or possibly Fri eve xx

Good luck Redrose. I only have my booking in appointment with the midwife today, so won't get to see baby like you.

I have no idea what they want to know when they ask about family history!? Is it just baby related? Childhood related? Pregnancy related?

Any of you second/third/fourth timers fill the newbies in?

xx

Light medical history of mum and dad like family history of heart problems too, your weight, erm, EDD, can't remember what else :lol:

Awwwwww hunny bless you!!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed that you don't have a power cut...that's the last thing you need!
Brilliant news about the pram and all the other pressies you get to pick now too!
Maybe someone could treat you to a one off big clean to get the house ship shape.....there's nothing worse than coming home to a messy house with lots of jobs to do....sometimes you do just need to lock yourself away and forget about it! Its not going anywhere so no need to worry about it!

I am very lucky as MIL is retired and lives 2 miles away and comes and cleans for us once a week....she'll do all our washing and ironing too which is JUST AMAZING!!! I do realise how lucky i am though!!!

Have a lovely night in bed hun and get a nice night sleep!
I'm looking forward to my hot water bottle! xoxo

oo you are very lucky to have mil so close by, hubsters parents live in scotland so a wee bit far away to pop round.
just found out the unit is stood down on friday so i have a free day off to do as much as i can :)

I have booking apt tomorrow and i am scared.........

dont be scared chick, everything will be completely fine and routine, as far as im aware they just take blood and urine samples, then just go through your medical history on both sides.
what i have been doing over the last week or so is write all the questions i want to ask down aswell as any other useless bit of information i think they will need.

wooooooohooooo congrats on the scan cricket :happydance:

Hey abic77 why are you scared of your booking appointment tomorrow? I have mine tomorrow too at 1:30. Which reminds me i need to phone my mother to get the list of the family medical history!
hope your appt goes well too
Omg FULL ON thunder & lightening here in Leeds too!
Me & Oh just we're looking out patio doors at the rain & a huge lightening bolt shot out the sky (appeared to) hit the house opposite and the 2 of us just ran around the room screaming grabbing each other and screaming some more like huge big babies!!!!
V stressful, scary but funny at the same time!!

Jelly tots-hope its not like this in Lincolnshire for u hun!
it was that bad where i am too and the rain was hammering down, well you are only an hour up the road (i live somewhere near s****horpe) luckily i managed to get to sleep fairly quickly so managed to ignore the worst of it i think. the lightning was pretty impressive, every couple of mins we had some. kept making the lights flicker but luckily power stayed intact.

OK, Laura...trying that. Hope this works! I'm usually better with technology, but this forum has me stymied!

View attachment 285992

View attachment 285993
cricket, your scan pictures are fabulous, so clear too. bet you are well pleased.

morning junebugs :) just less than an hour to my scan! i feel so nervous i barely slept i kept waking every hour!
luckily the hospital is just a short walk from our house so be nice to get some fresh air before the scan...

wish me luck!! god im terrified!

good luck for your scan, everything will be fine. cant wait to hear all about it.

hope everyone else is well and having a good day so far
i remembered my lunch today which is a bonus and have my yummy cinnamon whirl as my morning treat :)

Ooh I'm an olive!! Happy 9 weeks to meee! This is flying by this time around x

Hey you....congrats on becoming an OLIVE!!!!
I kinda want to call my child either Olivia or Oliver so I especially can't wait to get to friday when I will be an olive too (although olives are minging!!)

Anyway...OH very first proper girlfriend when he was 15 (lost his virginity to her) was called Olivia so that's the only thing that stops me BUT as we are both 34 and that was almost 20 yrs ago i think we can forget about her now...............

PS i have LOADS of other names too........

Olivia Paige and Oliver Patrick are my top names too, obviously a good choice :) (I do have a few more but these are our first choice)

Just seen this in the local paper, doesnt look good... https://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/End-free-Sure-Start-antenatal-classes/story-13620021-detail/story.html

Great scan pics cricket.
Yey for becoming an olive Emzy. Hope you had a good nights sleep last night.
Good Luck for all you ladies with booking appts today.
Great name choice Oliver my lil man is called Oliver John
Feeling very rough today I feel like I have a hangover without the fun of drinking got a headache and feeling very sick. Going to have a pj day with Ollie I think as dont have the energy to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->