June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Im not at work today so Im sorting out the spare "baby" room as it is currently my husbands office. Loads to move, paperwork to sort etc. Actually pretty excited about it all.

Will just be painting it lemon and not adding baby things for ages, I will take a while to sort as all furniture to move etc. Better get a move on as hubby been out an hour and ive just been sat hugging the dog!! x

Great scan pics Cricket!!
Good luck to everyone with appointments and scans today. I am feeling very sick today..really not up for going to work, but I know it will be better than sitting around as that usually makes me feel worse!! I love the name Oliver aswel, but our nephew is called Oliver! xx

Girls we obviously all have very good taste in baby names!!!
How funny though if we all ended up calling our baby the same thing!

Cricket...your scan pics are fab hun....really clear and can't believe how much detail there is!

I am gonna get a bollocking soon if i don't ger on with some work so am off to get some stuff done as leaving early today for apt!

just back from the scan all went well!!! only thing they said im 6w 1 d not 8 so thats ok thought im just so happy we saw a heartbeat!!! so exciting! i feel much more relaxed now :)

congrats on your scan redrose :)

woooooop booking in appointment in 2 hours. Good luck abic and good luck to any other chicas who are booking in today as well xxx

HOORAY!!! you know what i think would be an amazing invention? an US machine that costs a tenner and you can keep at home! lol. i miss seeing my blob already and have to wait until 21st November! :( x

Had my booking in appointment. Was a bit disappointing. Midwife was lovely and just asked about my personal health history, nothing about family history at all. She asked which hospital we wanted to use and that was about it. She gave me lots of info to take away. No bloods, no urine sample. also faber me the form to send off for the card that gives free prescriptions and dental care. She said she would send off the form to the hospital and I should hear about a scan date within the next 10 days. EDD 8th June.
Bit disappointed to be honest. But now sat in starbucks cheering myself up. X

I am in the tricky situation of moving on 15th Nov so my current midwife is fairly disinterested in me because I am leaving (hasn't done bloods, booked scan or anything, just told me to ring epu at new address to make appointment and to contact local epu in meantime if any problems)

I have done this and am scheduled for booking in appointment at new address on 15th Nov (they said they will send scan date ahead but no news for two weeks now...)

I feel like I am in maternity limbo :cry:

ETA Broodybelle that was very similar to my experience too :shrug: its like because they do it everyday they have forgotten that we first time Mums want more involvement and reassurance :nope:

im keeping quiet about moving house at the moment as im not sure what date i will be, so just telling them what my plans would be if i were to stay here.
although i would be nearly 20 weeks by the latest week i will move anyways so entitled to care here in the meantime. hope you get sorted at your new area soon. bit annoying they arent doing anything in the meantime though.

broodybelle - how come she didnt take bloods or anything? i thought they all did at the booking in, or are they planning to do it on the day of the scan?

Ciqmo :hugs: hope things get sorted when you move.
Has anyone been getting headaches? I've had an awful headache since yesterday and I just can't seem to shift it :( x

ive been getting headaches, i try to drink as much water as possible and also go for a nice walk outside in the fresh air which seems to help me a bit.

that would be fabulous laura, the company would sell out in seconds

It was my plan to stay quiet about it too Jelly Tots but DH opened his big gob :dohh:

ooops!! he is military aswell, he should know about not sharing information lol.

Wow! AMAZING scan pictures, Cricket!
I wouldn't worry about the heart rate. It's probably at its maximum now and will settle down soon enough. :thumbup:

I'm still having trouble believing that I'm pregnant, even after my scan. Anyone else feel this way?

For me I believe it but it doesnt seem real, Im so very happy and excited, but just wishing the weeks away! I think after 12 weeks and when we get bumps it will feel more real.

My friend has just had a little boy, only 1/2hour labour, no pain relief or anything, her waters broke at 5pm in B&Q and by 6:15 she was breast feeding him! :happydance:

Im just making home made chips and beans for my lunch, yummy!!
Take ages but will be worth it!

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"