June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Wow, it seems that so many of you ladies are really feeling the MS! :sick:
Myself, I threw up once at 5 weeks, but besides on and off nausea I haven't been too sick (sorry, don't mean to rub it in!). I must say, when I don't have any symptoms I start to worry, but then a few days later it hits and I'm on the couch unable to move from lethargy.

I haven't been having cravings so much as aversions. Nothing seems too appealing to me, and once I get a meal in mind I HAVE to have it. Definitely NO fish, even though I used to love it. :shrug: Definitely preferring either bland or spicy stuff right now - shockingly, not really into chocolate anymore! :shock:

Hope everyone starts feeling better!

I have been offered the scan and will go for it, again, like most people have said, we would like to be prepared. I had all the genetic testing done before TTC and they all came back negative, and I don't think I'm high risk at 28, but I'd rather know.
We moved today and although I was careful not to lift anything heavy I did a lot of shifting and minor lifting and have had a pretty constant pain where RLP would be on my right side. It mainly only hurts when I walk, so I'm guessing/hoping its a strain and not something dangerous. I hear that the reason we shouldn't lift is because of the risk of injuring ourselves, not the baby- does anyone know if that's true? I'd feel much better. I'm taking tomorrow off to rest if it still hurts to walk (its not terrible, just kinda niggly, like a strain) and will call my Dr, but should I be really worried??? I'm kinda talking myself down from a full scale freak out right now.

Im sure it will be fine Lilyfire - all of the twisting and turning etc has probably just made the RLP worse thats all. I know if I move too suddenly I get shart pains that they hang around as dull pains for a while after. If you are worried about it at all I would go to the doc but you might find some rest and time will ease things. AND Zephyr is a beautiful name and one Ive been considering as a middle name (we try to pick something a little unusual). I got the idea initially from the Chilli Peppers song lol! Its on my list for either gender! xx

Some lovely names been posted on here. We wont use any popular names although I do like a lot of them. I want to try and make sure that my kids dont have another person with the same name in their class etc. DS is called Vinnie and DD is called Missy. I choose both of those names before knowing what we had - I instinctively knew both times what the gender was. We havent started talking about it yet this time

I want to cry. This is the worst it's been. Violent heaving, sore throat from all the acid, hurts to swallow, it keeps going into my lungs and causing coughing, and there's no end in sight! So glad I have a doc appt in the morning. It's really painful! It's been going for 3 hours now...about every 20 min. Sorry for the pity party...just have to vent for a minute! Does it ever end?? What if I'm one of the lucky ones who stays sick throughout?

Lily, it's probably just some stretching...our bodies are doing all sorts of things. If you're worried, take a day to lounge tomorrow and give yourself a break!

Oh no Cricket hope you are feeling better soon!!!
Lily, I keep getting those type of pains if I reach up high for something, it's like a pulled muscle feeling? I'm sure it is nothing to worry about.
I am feeling exhausted today, been up all night with Grace again and I just want to sleep!! I am really considering ringing in sick, but they are really funny about me having time off (even though I work for the nhs!) I was signed off at 26 weeks with Grace and in hospital last year so ever since then I have been on a warning thing! I might just be naughty and say Grace isn't well (she isn't so it wouldn't be too much of a lie!) they don't seem to mind that! Hope everyone is feeling better soon x

Anna Purna I haven't been sick at all :shrug: I get queasy when hungry and find it difficult to choose my meals because nothing seems appetising. My main symptoms are big boobs, needing to pee during the night and extraordinary tiredness- otherwise I am fine :blush:

Morning ladies. Sorry to those of you who are being so sick that it's having such a massive impact on your lives. We've woken up this morning to a leak - water coming through the kitchen ceiling. Waiting for the managing agents to be open so that I can give them a call. Don't want the plaster to cave in! Hopefully they will be able to send a plumber asap. We have friends staying for DH's 30th birthday this weekend, so can't afford to have the bathroom out of order!

Picking up my new car tomorrow- so excited as have never had a brand new car before. It's a proper family car too, which is the joke that lots of people have been making to wind up DH even though they have no idea that we're even trying for a baby let alone pregnant!

I've made it to Raspberry - my favourite fruit. Have been eating lots of jelly with raspberries in, so seems apt somehow.

x

We wont be having the Downs test I dont think we didnt have it with Ollie so wont be having it this time as we said even if we were high risk I wouldnt do anything about it anyway.
Well after feeling awful all day yesterday with hangover feeling and nauseous allday I feel much better today. Ollie slept 6:30pm till 10 this morning which means I got a lie in so feeling fine and managed to have weetabix for breakfast. Boobs are sore today but that is a symptom I can cope with.
Broodbelle- Yey for the raspberry and for picking up the new car.
Cricket- Hope you feel better soon.
Babyd- I would phone in sick if I was you get laid on the sofa and have a relaxing day.
Emzy- Yes I have a pregnant belly too I was shocked at how big I look I was big last time but my belly didnt pop till at least 16weeks.

Got what is presumably my book in appointment for next week. Really feel like there is no point going to it though. I am feeling sort of depressed about everything to be honest. I had some pink discharge last night, and seeming to just wait for it to reappear this morning. So far all is okay, but I know it is just going to catch me out later. Bring on the letter for my scan appointment at 12 weeks it can't come soon enough for me. I just need to know everything is okay once and for all.

Mei I dont know how you can wait so long honey. Ring epau and tell them and say your cramping to. I am sure they will scan you again. You can't wait 5 weeks for an answer honey x x

I think we will all relax after the 12 week scan.

I keep wondering if I am still preggo boobs and tiredness say I am but bloat seems to be going down and I just doubt it everday no reason for it except for past history but god please hurry up next scan!!!!

xxx

I feel dreadful too, so sick all the time! The meds the doc gave me don't do a thing so I stopped taking them. I wasn't sure I wanted to take them anyway :/ I might go back and see if there is anything else they can recommend as I'm really struggling. My boss text me last night asking me to ring her at work today, so now I'm worried what she wants! I hate being off sick!

morning,

mei i agree with dt, call the epau and see if they can do another scan or something. i have my fingers crossed all is okay and hanging in there.

i think we defo all cant wait until the 12 week scan, i know i cant and will feel an awful lot better afterwards.
im not so worried at the moment, i know there is something definitely in there with the m/s ive been getting. cos i was silly and rediculously busy this morning i hardly ate anything and nearly threw up over one of the officers. had some grapes and feel a bit better now. trying to gain the stomach to eat my cheese and onion crisps, really dont fancy them though but i have no other flavour in my desk, debating popping out to the shop, craving prawn marie rose in a baguette again.

anyone up to anything good today?
ive got a standdown day tomorrow (free day off!)so trying to cram all my work in now to save me rushing too much with my reports monday and tuesday, whilst also trying to fill in application forms for two jobs that is taking ages. why do they always ask those stupid questions you have to write an essay to answer? blimmin annoying.

mei i would ring the epau if you have had pink spotting hun or go to your gp. They can refer you for a scan although I'm sure bubs is just fine :hugs: x

Mei :hugs: I missed your post before. I would ring epu as well, you can't be waiting all that time. Even tell a little white lie and say you're cramping?

Sorry to keep moaning, but I feel awful today. Can't keep a thing down, not even drinks :(

Yes its an old wives tale that bad morning sickness= girl! I did have bad sickness with holly, be interesting to see if its another girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->