June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Gemini and JellyTots.....CONGRATS ON BEING OLIVES!!!
(only one day to go for me!)

Emzy...so sorry you're feeling so pants hun...that really does suck and just wish there was a magical cure! I was feeling really ropey this morning and was dreading having to puke but didn't (after ONE puke last friday that was enough for me!) so I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from and really really sympathise with how you're feeling as just once was enough for me!

Today i am BLOOOOAAATED, tired, headachy (like soooooooo headachy) and just can't be arsed to do ANYTHING! Had a conference call earlier with my london boss and gave me a right grilling about what i should be doing and bla bla bla. Not even bothered anymore (eeeek i think i have an ATTITUDE!!)

Had a bacon sarnie again today (that's everyday this week now) and a jacket potato with chicken curry on the top and a bag of maltesers too! I LOVE maltesers and don't feel so guilty when i eat them as they are "lighter than ordinary chocolate" !!

Off for dinner with a friend tonight so gonna tell her i think! She is due 4 months before me so if she has a year off work then we will have like 8 months to play together with our bubbas!!!

off to do more "work" and maybe have more 'tesers....laters peeps xoxoxo

I didn't have any sickness with grace, so not sure about the sickness meaning a girl! I am more nauseous this time around though. Mei I agree with the other ladies, I would ring your epu for answers xx

Hmm not sure how true that is though as I had severe morning sickness with Aidan to the point of nearly being admitted due to dehydration and my friend was admitted and she has just found out she is having a boy x

I defo think its an old wives tale! Not true at all! I have been feeling like this ones a boy x

Haha although just looked it up and it said research shows that increased morning sickness indicates a girl. Who knows :) x

well its gonna be one or the other so will either find out at 20 weeks if you guys are or in 7 months :)

I think I will be finding out the sex if possible :)

What is everyone else doing? Waiting or finding out? x

Gemini and JellyTots.....CONGRATS ON BEING OLIVES!!!
(only one day to go for me!)

Emzy...so sorry you're feeling so pants hun...that really does suck and just wish there was a magical cure! I was feeling really ropey this morning and was dreading having to puke but didn't (after ONE puke last friday that was enough for me!) so I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from and really really sympathise with how you're feeling as just once was enough for me!

Today i am BLOOOOAAATED, tired, headachy (like soooooooo headachy) and just can't be arsed to do ANYTHING! Had a conference call earlier with my london boss and gave me a right grilling about what i should be doing and bla bla bla. Not even bothered anymore (eeeek i think i have an ATTITUDE!!)

Had a bacon sarnie again today (that's everyday this week now) and a jacket potato with chicken curry on the top and a bag of maltesers too! I LOVE maltesers and don't feel so guilty when i eat them as they are "lighter than ordinary chocolate" !!

Off for dinner with a friend tonight so gonna tell her i think! She is due 4 months before me so if she has a year off work then we will have like 8 months to play together with our bubbas!!!

off to do more "work" and maybe have more 'tesers....laters peeps xoxoxo

hope you are feeling a bit better now, i wouldnt worry too much about your boss. if they arent in the office then what are they to know lol.
glad you are eating though, chicken curry on baked potato sounds yummy. well looking forward to my pizza tonight though. i like your theory on malteasers, i had the choice between those a twix or double decker so went for the naughtiest.

have fun tonght and enjoy telling your friend, be lovely to have someone to meet up with on mat leave too :) thats what im going to miss when i move house.

We will be finding out, it wa nice to prepare last time! I just rang the midwife at my gp as she is only there Thursdays and I asked about my booking in appointment and she said they have moved me to midwifes in my area and that they are really busy so might not hear till nearer my scan. I'm abit disappointed!

Yeah we are finding it easier to get everything ready :) Rather than buy nutural and then go and get girl/boy stuff afterwards :)

So today I thought I was having a MS free day sat down for dinner and I think it stayed down all of five minutes :) x

We are finding out, hopefully if baby plays along!! I loved knowing last time, picked her name and bought her clothes and stuff, felt like I already knew her when she was born :) plus need to know thus time as got everything I could possibly need for a girl .. this ones bound to be a boy ha ha

ive been sickness free for a few days! (touch wood) i dont miss it ill be honest, funny how you worry as soon as its gone though! roll on 12 weeks! i cant wait for us to start doing our nub predictions! x

Eeeek been reading up on nub predictions so looking forward to putting it into practice :happydance: x

We will definitely be finding out. I'm hoping for a girl!

I think it's good being prepared. I can't possibly be expected to wait until the very end to find out the gender! :haha: How did people do this before ultrasounds?

I really truly cannot decide whether I would prefer a girl or boy... Is that unusual? I always thought it was a cop out when pregnant people said they "didn't mind", but now I get it! Lol. I will probably still find out, just because I can, lol xx

I always thought I would want a boy first, because he could be a protective older brother. I am 5 years older than my brother, and there were a couple of times growing up where he got into fights with much bigger kids to protect me. It was cool that he cared that much, but when it was the two of us, we'd fight like cats and dogs. :wacko:

Plus, my DH is a manly man and I knew he really wanted a son. He was so happy when we found out. With DS2, DH was happy again, but he would see moms out with their daughters and say that he knew why I wanted to have a daughter -- it's a totally different experience.

This time, I'm hoping that it's a girl. I won't be disappointed if it's not, because I love my boys and I am used to raising boys. Been there, done that. :)

But I will feel a little like I missed out on the experience of having a daughter, bonding, doing girl things, etc. I'd love to be able to shop for clothes for my little girl. Hmm... Maybe I should hope for a boy to spare our bank account! :haha:

Even my MIL, who raised three boys of her own, would love a granddaughter. And I think it would affect the entire family, having a little girl around.

So, I understand what you're saying about having no preference. I will love our next baby to pieces, just like I do my other two.

LittlerBird- That is why I wanted a boy first the protective older brother and I got a boy.
This time I arent finding out as I really dont mind what I have and think it will be nice to keep it as a surprise.

I am hoping for a girl but after the two year struggle to get knocked up, I am happy with either. I have always wanted a girl and my mom is hoping for a granddaughter as well. Hopefully its only another 8-10 weeks before I find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->