June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I'm so sorry that you feel so bad, emma!! Whenever I start to complain, I just think of you ladies who are really suffering with the MS and it puts me in my place quickly. Hope you feel better soon.

geeeeez am i TIRED!!!!!! On a Thursday & Friday i work at my part time job as a primary school teacher. I have a class of 26 Primary 2's (5&6 year olds ...cute). Anyway tonight was the halloween disco so arrived in school this morning as normal at 7:30am ish and basically just stayed in school working away on some much need class stuff. The disco started at 6pm and i finally left school at 8pm tonight. They were sooooo hyper. Im not sure who will be more tired tomorrow me or them. Think i might have to go to bed real soon as tomorrow after i finish school i have to go do a shift at my full time job (work in a cinema as a manager/supervisor) so my day tomorrow will start at 7:30am and will finish about midnight aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhh yup time for bed me thinks zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep:

Hi ladies, Emzy told me about your thread here and I was wondering if I could join??!! I had a mc on our first try in July at 8 weeks. I just found out 6 days ago I am pregnant again!! We are over the moon excited, but a little nervous. When I got my levels last time, I was around the same cycle day and had hcg of 83. I got my levels yesterday at 16 dpo and they are 758 with a progesterone level of 25!! Much better and more solid than last time. I am going back in tomorrow to see if they double, but don't get the results back until Monday...nervous, but very excited!!
I hope it's ok that I join you all!!
I think my due date is June 28th, but don't know for sure yet!

Hi Alspals and welcome to the thread :wave:

Be sure to check in regularly because this thread moves at lightning speed!!

In other news OH woke early today (he has been going to bed at the same time as me but felt caught up on sleep at 5am :shock: ) so he has walked the dog and has just bought me coffee and croissants upstairs - WINNER!! :happydance:

Wow Cliqmo, lucky you. X

We were at a funeral yesterday (hubbys bests friends dad) it was
a really long day, resulting in my DH and his friend having rather
too much to drink. He just woke up saying he feels sick and as a lot
of men are, is been very pathetic!

I'm 9 weeks today! Yay! 1 more week and that's 1\4 of the way! X

After feeling well for most of the day, I feel really rubbish now!

Hey Emma,

COngratulations to US we are olives today!!!!! Never thought about the 1/4 of the way through thing but you're right! OMG feels like it's just started and its 1/4 way through already :-(

Hope you're feeling better today hun....is it the ms thats bad?
I felt really rotten last night too but it was mainly just a horrendously painful headache! went to bed a t 10 with a hot water bottle though and slept like a dream (apart from the 2 times i got up to pee....like clockwork now everynight!)

Hope you feel better anyway! xx

Morning all!

I wish we were grapes-I don't like olives! Lol!!!!

xxxx

Mei if you check in today please let us know how you are. I think your on all our minds x x

Mei if you check in today please let us know how you are. I think your on all our minds x x

Yes please do, hope you are ok!
Sorry to hear so many of you are poorly :hugs: I've got a banging headache today, the pain is going into my neck, need a massage!
Welcome to the thread alspals and congratulations!xx

How's everyone doing? I've noticed some jelly like CM? a bit worried cos y cervix doesn't feel very shut?! Dunno if I'm being crazy but any advice welcome! X

Hi Alspals, nice to see you over here! Welcome to our thread, it's a lovely place but moves VERY fast!!

Yes Mei do check in, we are thinking of you x

Gemini I have jelly like cm all the time. Don't go feeling your cervix as it changes so much when your pregnant. I remember freaking out last time as it felt like mine had literally melted into the walls, felt like it had disappeared!!

phew! ok thanks! was worried as i was getting the white paste type, now its like boogers! haha! x

Horrible!!! We um...dtd and uh, after he looked down and went "omg! What the hell is THAT" think I've scarred him for life....LOL X

Oops... at the birth! That scarred my oh for life and now he's gotta watch it again!

And omg I'm sooo not up for dtd at the mo! Haven't yet since bfp!

we dtd for the first time yesterday since finding out.. :blush: it felt odd :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->