June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the bloat! This is my first pregnancy, I have a tilted uterus, I'm 5'2'' and 120lbs... I feel soooo strange feeling this way, like everything points to me not showing so soon but nothing fits anymore! My jeans make my stomach hurt and I'm literally leaving them unbuttoned every chance I get. It's not my eating either because that hasn't really changed, and I'm throwing up all the time. This is the craziest thing, I look 15 weeks already! (at least) ugh!

Hi gemgem, no she didnt check hb, only filled out forms. When I spoke to her originally and asked about an early scan she said sometimes hb is hard to find before 9 weeks and if my dates are out slightly I think it would make me anxious if I couldnt hear one, so I decided to wait it out, I really dont think you have anything to worry about, just too early you were warned lol, I would be exactly the same so glad I am waiting although it is a killer , have you had your scan date through yet?
Anybody else had scan dates through yet who havent had a scan yet? Emma have you had yours yet? I think our due dates are the same atm x

Hi pumpkin.....I'm due same day as u and I only had booking apt last week (26th) and at that point she filled the referral form in and told me just to wait for the apt! I'm slightly nervous as I have a holiday booked in between week 12+6 and 13+5 so little window either side for downs test etc. worst case scenario will have to pay for private tests (much cheaper than cancelling hols!)
Will let u know when scan date arrives!
Hope u get yours soon Hun x

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the bloat! This is my first pregnancy, I have a tilted uterus, I'm 5'2'' and 120lbs... I feel soooo strange feeling this way, like everything points to me not showing so soon but nothing fits anymore! My jeans make my stomach hurt and I'm literally leaving them unbuttoned every chance I get. It's not my eating either because that hasn't really changed, and I'm throwing up all the time. This is the craziest thing, I look 15 weeks already! (at least) ugh!

I was the same during my first pregnancy also. I am a little taller 5'4 and was 110lbs but had horrible bloat that suddenly just went away once I hit the double digit weeks. After that I didn't look pregnant until I was about 25 weeks! Completely possible :D

wowsers i REALLY cannot be bothered with work today. Someone please send me the motivation to actually start getting ready for work since i have to leave in 30 mins!!!!!!!!!! ugg

I have my booking in appointment next wednesday and I haven't got my scan booked
It says on my booking in letter that they will arrange at booking in.

Weeks seem to be going pretty quick, I'm 10 weeks on Friday.
I hope the next 2.5 weeks go fast, I cannot wait to hit 12 weeks!

X

morning:) great news mei , I'm sure a strong heartbeat is a very good sign. hanna welcome and good luck. Third time lucky is What I'm hoping for also:) gemgem how far are you? I'm 9 weeks today and my booking in is tomorrow morning. Debating weather or not to persuade the m/w to try and hear the hb ( i doubt i will be able to though, my local authority seem to be very much wait and see unless there is blood! ) What fruit is 9 weeks by the way?

Intravenous 9 weeks is an olive! Happy olive day!

I'm 10 weeks today!!! What fruit am I? ...

morning ladies hope everyone is well today :D

im freaking out a little as yesterday and today i dont feel that quesy i ate my dinner and breakfast with no problems.. im worried my symptoms are going i know they come and go.. but is it normal for sickness to calm down this early?

i woke up with totally sore sinus though, and ive started sleeping with a bra so my bbs dont hurt as much as they did anymore.. but still sensitive.. i just cant wait til our 12 week scan!

I was the same during my first pregnancy also. I am a little taller 5'4 and was 110lbs but had horrible bloat that suddenly just went away once I hit the double digit weeks. After that I didn't look pregnant until I was about 25 weeks! Completely possible :D

Hey there - i am the same.....I have eaten quite a lot though and i think that could be part of the problem! I really must stop eating so much....did so well with my training and now i am turning into a flump.

Anyway I haven't eaten enough to give me the size of belly that i have....it's HUUUUUGE and out of proportion and I look really pregnant! I won't mind when it's out in the open but til then i will just be paranoid that people will guess!

Quick question girls......when are you all planning to "come out"?

My plan was to come out as soon as I had my 12 week scan and knew that all looks ok etc....BUT then I was thinking should I be waiting til I get all my test results back (Downs/edwards etc) before coming out?

hhmmmmmmmmm............what to do???

Quick question girls......when are you all planning to "come out"?

My plan was to come out as soon as I had my 12 week scan and knew that all looks ok etc....BUT then I was thinking should I be waiting til I get all my test results back (Downs/edwards etc) before coming out?

hhmmmmmmmmm............what to do???

If you are really worried about the test results to come back, then I would wait until after that.

I was thinking of saying after my 12 week scan, but being everything is very touch and go with me this time, I truely don't know when to say. Hubby wants to tell everyone as soon as he can, and I did tell him after 12 week scan. But I really am not sure, obviously I cannot wait forever.

I would rather wait till baby is here!! lol :D

I'll be telling everyone after my 12 week scan, can't wait til everyone knows it's getting sooo hard to hide! My belly has really popped out this week and the bottom part is not wobbly anymore, it's getting harder. It's weird for me, as I didn't show til much later with Holly! Here is a pic if my 10 week bump/bloat! Excuse the toys and mess in the background!

Attachments

• 10 week bump.jpg
    10 week bump.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 8
Morning girls, sorry abic didnt realise you were also the same date :), been to have some blood taken today only for iron levels I think, all other bloods are being done at scan. As far as coming out, we have told immediate family already only because I didnt want to tell anyone last time as I felt something was wrong from the outset, then when I miscarried we ended up telling those closet to us anyway and I am glad I did as they were so needed in the support department, so I figured if anything was to happen again they would be there again, hubby did let it slip to his cousin the other day though as they are getting married next july and asked if we wanted a room booked at the hotel and hubby and his big size 9's said you still wont be drinking by then will you? then it dawned on him what he had said lol, I swiftly reminded him baby is due in jun so yes i would be having a drink lol x

Emzy my belly has popped aswell, I didnt show until abot 16weeks with Ollie.
Here is my bump/bloat pic :haha:

Attachments

• nov 2011 014.jpg
    nov 2011 014.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
cute bumps ladies :D my tummy is sticking out but i think mine is a mixture of bloat and just my tummy :haha: i prob wont show properly for awhile though my tummy is hard now not all soft lol

I am struggling to hide mine now want to wait to 12 weeks to tell people.

Morning Ladies,

Very nice bumps Emzy and FirstBean. I am sitting in the office with my trousers unbuttoned today as they are too tight lol How can I be showing this much at 9weeks with my first?? Feeling very tired and nauseas today and just widh I could go home to bed. How is everyone else feeling? Roll on 12weeks!!! xx

Morning Ladies,

Very nice bumps Emzy and FirstBean. I am sitting in the office with my trousers unbuttoned today as they are too tight lol How can I be showing this much at 9weeks with my first?? Feeling very tired and nauseas today and just widh I could go home to bed. How is everyone else feeling? Roll on 12weeks!!! xx

Don't worry most of it is probably bloat as baby will be very low and tucked away! Soon you will feel very deflated(!) At least I did last time when it all went down like a balloon!

All I can say is if you don't want people to know yet, flowy tops are our friends girls :thumbup:

After yesterday I am ignoring any pain/twinge whatever and just being extremely happy. No sickness as usual! Just VERY grumpy baby who is not adjusting well to the clocks going back a few days ago :coffee:

ive a nasty cold today :hissy: i really cant wait for 12 weeks to be here.. it seems to be going so slowly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->