June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

morning everyone, had a very early night last night (went to bed at 6) as wasnt feeling very well after all that blood being taken. plus my arm still hurts now, a lovely large angry looking bruise too. not looking forward to the more bloods i have to have taken on the day of the scan but at least hubster will be there too.

as for telling people, i have already told family, close friends and a few people at work who kind of guessed who were getting concerned with me looking pale and running to the loo all of the time. they have promisied to keep it quiet though. plan to announce properly after the scan, so will be posting a pic on fb for my friends to see.

just realised i completely forgot to ask about the flu jab yesterday but will wait and mention it again when i see my midwife at the scan.

as for bumps, mine isnt too obvious at the moment, when im in my casual clothes (lovely loose tracky bottoms and a plain top) you can clearly see the beginnings, but at work my shirts and tunics tend to hide it a bit, plus im trying to hide it so that could be why. the bloat seems to have gone down, and getting firmer so i bet it wont be long before it pops out all of a sudden.

hi Ladies,
having a really stressful time. I am having really bad pains still and I finally saw my gynaecologist last night as an emergency. She is really worried I am having an ectopic but does think it can also all be related to constipation or a cyst on the ovary...
I am having my second HSG tomorrow (apparently in ectopy pregnancies HSG doesn't raise normally) and probably will be scanned later on in the week or next week...
Just so so worried and emotional today.... it's been so long and hard getting here... I just don't want to be back to scare one minus one tube!....

Same here on the bloat front! Seems to of gone down.

Just got back from midwife and looks like I will have almost no chance of another home birth and will be consultant rather than midwife led due to being over 40, having a large baby having a ventouse delivery and having 3 miscarriages. Bit gutted but we will see what hospital says next week!

Midwife appointment was good though. I love those women and the job they do!

xxxx

Euronova I know it's easier said than done but please try not to worry and I really have everything crossed that all will be fine for you and your little bean x

Jellytots at my booking in yesterday the midwife has advised I call the docs and arrange to have the flu jab asap x

Hey all i had a mc aug 8th

and i am now due june 23!!

i cant wait i feel so blessed and i know god will keep my little bean strong and healthy!!

congrats to everyone and best wishes!

hi Ladies,
having a really stressful time. I am having really bad pains still and I finally saw my gynaecologist last night as an emergency. She is really worried I am having an ectopic but does think it can also all be related to constipation or a cyst on the ovary...
I am having my second HSG tomorrow (apparently in ectopy pregnancies HSG doesn't raise normally) and probably will be scanned later on in the week or next week...
Just so so worried and emotional today.... it's been so long and hard getting here... I just don't want to be back to scare one minus one tube!....

i really hope that there is nothing to be worried about :hugs: i have everything crossed for you that bubs is safe and sound where they should be :flower:

Thank you, I had been very positive all was fine so far but feeling more and more down about it today....
I just can't wait to get that bloody scan done.

Euronova hope all goes well and is a speedy finding out for you! :thumbup:

keepthefaith, welcome to this thread! We move very quickly :)

dt, I can understand it is the shame if you cannot have the birth you want, but you will have a healthy baby by the end of it! I was going to try for a water birth last time, things really went differently. xx

Ah yes, flu jabs. I can't have it as it is egg based and so they have told me I just have to leave it. I had flu last time I was pregnant (right near the end) it was absolutely terrible!

Hi girls, just wanted some advice, I wasnt going to post this but am really feeling so low about it and wanted your opinions, forgive me if you think I am in the wrong. Husband is adamant we are naming our baby if a son after him, his father and grandfather, I really dislike the name anyway which makes it worse but he wont budge on any variation or having it as a second name, we went through all this with my daughter and thankfully she was a girl, I naively thought he wouldnt be so adamant this time but he is, I feel like he has really took the shine of my pregnancy now and i will be stressed til baby arrives now, he wont even discuss it, just said its happening, I just dont know what to do, I feel partly selfish for denying his wish but on the other hand think it should be a joint choice and not just his, last time it didnt come up til late in my pregnancy but somehow it got mentioned on saturday and i have felt like a knot in my stomach ever since, i know its just a name but I cant imagine calling my baby Robert Edward (btw he wants both names plus his surname!) I guess with his dad it wasnt as bad as he was always known as Bob and hubby Rob, but my hubby wont be known as Bob and I dont want a baby Bob and i think Robert is so old fashioned for a baby, I would consider Bobby at a push but he wont give an inch :(:cry:

euronova, hope there is nothing to be worried about and all turns out to be fine. doctors do like to scare us dont they.

dt it is a shame they are saying no to a home birth, but i have to say whatever is safest for you and your baby. we dont want anything bad happening to either of you. i know its not ideal going into hospital but at least you know the right care is there if you need it.

welcome along keepthefaith

pumpkin, personally i think your hubby is being really unreasonable, you should both choose a name together. i can see his point of maybe including a name from his as the middle name, fair enough. although we are opting for a completely different name altogether for either boy or girl, well apart from one name that really suits with my middle name. but if he isnt even wanting to discuss it thats a bit off. i would sit him down and tell him he needs to compromise as its a bit out of order and you should be enjoying pregnancy, not dreading the birth because of the naming issue.

Well he can be named Robert but you can just call him Bobby all the time!

Anyway maybe it's another girl!

Try not to stress about a name already loads of time. Dont let it get you down. At the moment it's just you and bean and hubby can't interfere with that precious feeling and those lovely kicks you'll get soon. You just enjoy for now x x x x

Quick update, it seems my first HSG is high enough so it means i am further along enough to see something on the scan, so I am booked in tomorrow afternoon!
Please keep everything crossed that little bean is in the right spot and that i have a cyst or just loads of poop stuck in my bowels!! :)

Quick update, it seems my first HSG is high enough so it means i am further along enough to see something on the scan, so I am booked in tomorrow afternoon!
Please keep everything crossed that little bean is in the right spot and that i have a cyst or just loads of poop stuck in my bowels!! :)

thats fabulous news chick, enjoy your scan tomorrow :D im sure everything will be perfectly fine

Thanks girls I am up for whatever is safest for me and my bean just wish my hospital wasn't Queens in Romford you may have seen it on the news. It's only a few years old but has hit the headlines loads for it's appalling maternity care!

xxx

Pumkin, i would feel as bad as you, i hate stubbornness (maybe cause i a stubborn myself!)....
You can always call you son a nickname and it might be a girl!

thats fabulous news chick, enjoy your scan tomorrow :D im sure everything will be perfectly fine

I agree keep us posted x x x

Euro- thats excellent news!! I have everything crossed for you :)

I would be just as annoyed at my hubby if he wouldn't even talk about it. There is a better way to go about it than just "this is it no matter what" approach. Just let it slide right now as best as you can because you have sooo much time to find the right moment and express your concerns.

Sounds like everyone else is doing well. I am 6 weeks tomorrow (I think). I hear thats when all the symptoms start really popping up. I already live in the bathroom!! I am bloated alot at night time which is not fun, but am still able to wear my regular clothes. Hoping I can for awhile still as this is my first, but either way I dont care :)

Euronova, good luck with your scan tomorrow! I wish you the best of luck!

dt, ah I see why you are apprehensive now. I would guess that maybe after being in the news they are paying a greater amount of attention to their maternity care surely!

pumpkin, I hope that you manage to find a comprimise or something in regards to baby names. You have plenty of time to talk about it, if it turns out to be a boy. My OH didn't like any of the names on my list but got a name he wanted in the middle in the end and I got my first name choice. It is all about compromise!

Pumpkin I think your hubby is been unreasonable really you should both agree on the name you want to call your child but if he is adamant maybe try and compromise in Bobby as it is a nice name if thats the route he wants to go down then your son will have the same name and you like it. And like the other ladies say it may be a girl :haha:
Euro Thats great news have everything crossed for you. Good Luck with the scan.
Welcome Keepingthefaith and H&H 9months.
dt Sorry about you not been able to have a home birth but if they are advising not it is probably for the best for you and baby.
Been having my normal waves of nausea here had a nice nap this afternoon which was needed:haha: OH is not home from work until 6:30pm and am starting to feel very sick due to hunger I think and wont be having tea till he gets in so I am going to have to make something small I think to keep me going I cant wait that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->