June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thanks girls, I feel much better knowing I am not being unreasonable, when I broached the subject last time he told me I was selfish , thanks again x

Pumpkin I think your hubby is being totally unreasonable and like the others have said it should be a joint decision and something your both happy with.
Welcome Keepingthefaith and h&h 9months.

Euronova so pleased your having a scan tomorrow, I am sure all your fears will be erased when you see your little bean on the screen

DT that is a shame about the home birth situation. I have heard of Queens. Are you not able to select the next nearest hospital? xx

Hi ladies

Not had a chance to catch up, but thought I'd let you know that the GP tried a 3rd medication, cyclazine (sp?) and I took one but it made me soooo sleepy I had to sleep there and then. It's a good job that DH was home today to look after Holly! It did stop me being sick but I can't take them if they make me sleepy like that as I have Holly to think about. So I am just going to have to do without and try my very best to keep some water down to stay out of hospital!

x

Pumpkin I think your hubby is being totally unreasonable and like the others have said it should be a joint decision and something your both happy with.

Euronova so pleased your having a scan tomorrow, I am sure all your fears will be erased when you see your little bean on the screen

DT that is a shame about the home birth situation. I have heard of Queens. Are you not able to select the next nearest hospital? xx

I'm not sure? I will discuss my fears with the consultant next week. I know they should be improving and maybe by next May they will gave but the latest article on them "Daily Mail" 4 days ago isn't very reassuring!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...wife-tells-mother-dont-hurry-Ill-cut-you.html

Been having my normal waves of nausea here had a nice nap this afternoon which was needed:haha: OH is not home from work until 6:30pm and am starting to feel very sick due to hunger I think and wont be having tea till he gets in so I am going to have to make something small I think to keep me going I cant wait that long.

I have this problem. I start to feel really sick in the evenings and my appetite is so miniscule now that having a snack before dinner means I then don't much dinner at all! I get home from work much earlier than hubby (I'm a teacher) and never have any idea when he will get home- anything between 6pm and 8.30pm is our norm... so don't have a set meal time. This was never a problem up until now, just cooked flexibly, but my body won't do this now. Today's solution: ready meals from M&S- have had mine and will heat up DH's when he gets home. This is not exactly a longterm solution though as expensive and unhealthy!

xx

Hi ladies

Not had a chance to catch up, but thought I'd let you know that the GP tried a 3rd medication, cyclazine (sp?) and I took one but it made me soooo sleepy I had to sleep there and then. It's a good job that DH was home today to look after Holly! It did stop me being sick but I can't take them if they make me sleepy like that as I have Holly to think about. So I am just going to have to do without and try my very best to keep some water down to stay out of hospital!

x

Poor you! What a nightmare. Hope that your hormones settle down soon and make life a little easier for you. I only feel sick and I'm hating life, so can't even begin to imagine what you're going through.
:hugs:

morning ladies hope everyone is well today :D

im freaking out a little as yesterday and today i dont feel that quesy i ate my dinner and breakfast with no problems.. im worried my symptoms are going i know they come and go.. but is it normal for sickness to calm down this early?

i woke up with totally sore sinus though, and ive started sleeping with a bra so my bbs dont hurt as much as they did anymore.. but still sensitive.. i just cant wait til our 12 week scan!

Hey, I had the exact same experience at 7 weeks. Even made them take bloods again (which proved to be useless). As my doc said, enjoy these moments...the nausea will be back. And it's been back way worse than before! Hope that helps!

Oh Emzy!!! sounds horrible!! i hope your sickness stops at 12 weeks and you won't need to be admitted!
Another email from my doc.. she is not happy that i am only going tomorrow afternoon she would have preferred a morning appt.... the place is closed now so not sure what to do!
Also she said my HSG was 17 885!!!! i am pretty sure i was no more than 5w5d yesterday! if not less than that!!! Anyone with such high levels??? Twins???

Hi ladies

x

Emzy, I'm lucky to not have a little one. The meds are knocking me out too! I slept from 10 pm Sunday night pretty much until 5 pm on Monday...no joke! Only up for 30 min spurts to eat. I'm holding out for next week when I can take Ondansetron (Zofran). Supposedly non-drowsy. Slight increase in risk for cleft palate if you take it before 9 weeks, but I'm waiting till 10 weeks to be safe. Ask your doctor about it!

I'm not sure? I will discuss my fears with the consultant next week. I know they should be improving and maybe by next May they will gave but the latest article on them "Daily Mail" 4 days ago isn't very reassuring!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...wife-tells-mother-dont-hurry-Ill-cut-you.html

Goodness, read it and understand your worries.
I would definately ask if you are able to select another hospital. I think for technically everything we are allowed to choose where we recieve our treatment. This should be no different.

Oh Emzy!!! sounds horrible!! i hope your sickness stops at 12 weeks and you won't need to be admitted!
Another email from my doc.. she is not happy that i am only going tomorrow afternoon she would have preferred a morning appt.... the place is closed now so not sure what to do!
Also she said my HSG was 17 885!!!! i am pretty sure i was no more than 5w5d yesterday! if not less than that!!! Anyone with such high levels??? Twins???

Mine was 40,000 at 6w on the nose. Just one little hormonal bean! My doubling rates were super slow after that, but bubba's fine, so don't panic. Once they get high they slow down.

Thanks Mei I will definitely ask. I pressume the consultant will work at more than One hospital so hopefully will be understanding x x

Euronova -- I'm sorry about the ectopic scare! I had a suspected ectopic and they followed the hCG with blood tests for a few weeks. I hope your scan goes well and baby's in the right place!

Also, they gave me Methotrexate to end the pregnancy in the hopes of saving the tube and a later HSG test done by my FS showed that my tubes are just fine, so early in pregnancy, it's possible to get through without damaging the tube. Still a crappy situation overall, but I chose the route with the highest chance of getting pregnant later.

We're here for you! Keep us updated! :hugs:

pumpkin -- I am sorry you're already dealing with drama about the baby name. DH and I usually have names we both love or hate, but we have been able to find names that fit our boys just fine. About picking a family name, I can see both sides of the argument. And if you do name your son Robert Edward, he can have any number of nicknames. Bobby, Eddie, etc. I am a fan of naming a child a more formal name even though you might call them a nickname on a daily basis. I don't putting nicknames on birth certificates. If that makes sense. So my DS2's name is Alexander, but we all call him Alex. Although, if he's in trouble, the full name comes out! :haha: I hope the two of you can talk about this in a way that makes you both comfortable as the pregnancy progresses!

AFM, I had my first scan today, and I AM carrying twins. I honestly would have been surprised if it had been one baby, but this really makes things so clear -- early BFP, high hCG levels, early morning sickness. We saw two little hearts beating so I'm just hoping and praying that they continue getting bigger and stronger. I'm too happy for words!

AFM, I had my first scan today, and I AM carrying twins. I honestly would have been surprised if it had been one baby, but this really makes things so clear -- early BFP, high hCG levels, early morning sickness. We saw two little hearts beating so I'm just hoping and praying that they continue getting bigger and stronger. I'm too happy for words!

Congrats LB, so excited for you!! I have been silently stalking this thread since I am due on 6/2/12, but I am also having twins so I know that my babies will be here in May, not June. There has been a lot of good news from us methotrexate ladies in the past few months!

Congrats little bird!!!! What were your symptoms when u had the ectopic?

Congrats little bird!!!! What were your symptoms when u had the ectopic?

Nothing really out of the ordinary, I started spotting shortly after my first HPT BFP, so I started going in for hCG levels and they weren't going up as high as they were supposed to. I'm not 100% convinced it was an actual ectopic, as I never got a scan. After the spotting, there was some cramping and bleeding. The cramping was the thing that scared me the most because I knew what was coming. Still the numbers kept growing, just slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->