June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Little bird that is amazing news :happydance: :happydance:

Pumkin, I would carry on a DH and hope with all the hormones you have he will cave in on the name.

Euro Hope beany is ok, and in the right place

Hope everyone else is ok too xxx

Anyone elses pregnancy sped up since they got past 6 weeks? I'm not sure if that's because I had 2 chemical pregnancies and needed to get past 6 weeks so I knew it wasn't another chemical but this week has gone so quickly!!! x

Hi ladies

Not had a chance to catch up, but thought I'd let you know that the GP tried a 3rd medication, cyclazine (sp?) and I took one but it made me soooo sleepy I had to sleep there and then. It's a good job that DH was home today to look after Holly! It did stop me being sick but I can't take them if they make me sleepy like that as I have Holly to think about. So I am just going to have to do without and try my very best to keep some water down to stay out of hospital!

x

Poor you! What a nightmare. Hope that your hormones settle down soon and make life a little easier for you. I only feel sick and I'm hating life, so can't even begin to imagine what you're going through.
:hugs:

Brooody....why are you hating life honey???? Not sure if you're referring to feeling crap with the pregnancy or whether there is something else going on? Anyway i have been there and am still going through it now still weaning myself off anti-depressants at the moment and it's so hard what with hormones too. I have felt quite lucky with the pregnancy symptoms as have only been sick once and only nausea from time to time but have felt really really down in the dumps every single day. Anyway, if you are feeling what you think is more than usual hormonal stuff, pls see the Dr....feel free to PM me if you wish for a better chat? I have had some fantastic support and friendly words from a couple of the girls here who have been thru something similar....we're all here to support and help so if there's anything you wanna talk about please do....xxx

Have you got a piccy to post? X

Yep, I sure do!

OMG this is just ammmaaazzzziing!!!! Congratulations and what super-cool amazing news!!!!

Before reading this i was just thinking I may post about how much I would love it if i was having twins (v unlikely but still doesn't stop me hoping!!!)

Enjoy hun and congrats again (and thanks for posting FAB photie!!) xx

GGGRRRRRR annoying me that my scan apt hasn't come thru yet!!!

On a positive note, i have found an amazing bra thats so comfy and actually holds my boobs up without that whole underwired thing! yippeeeee!

Oh and the other positive is that due to OH being out, I get to watch Holby City live!!!!

Yay congrats little bird that is amazing news!! I'm just catching up on everything so sorry if I miss anyone out.
Euro I really hope everything works out for you and it is not ectopic, keep us updated!
Emzy I hope you feel better soon! x

Little bird, congrats! I am so excited for you!! xx

Hope don't annoy anyone for saying this but I got my official scan appointment through the mail today. Had to change it though as I have an exam on the day that they gave, and they gave me one a week earlier!!! 28th November is my official scan day but I have another EPU before that. Am trying to be upbeat and not worry about it now. I have truely realised there is nothing I can do.

Emzy, feel better soon! xx

Just found this thread.

I am due on June 2nd, though based on size they are saying May 31.

We have been WTT for quite a while started TTC on 9/1, OVd 9/9 and got the BFP a few weeks later.

I've had a first scan at 8 + 2. The baby was 18.1 mm, which is why they moved the date. I have to go get all the blood tests next week. I get a 12 week scan on 11/15 and then I can tell the family.

Congratulations to everyone!! It is so exciting!!

On a positive note, i have found an amazing bra thats so comfy and actually holds my boobs up without that whole underwired thing! yippeeeee!

Oh and the other positive is that due to OH being out, I get to watch Holby City live!!!!

what's the brand/model of the bra?? very interested!

what's the brand/model of the bra?? very interested!

Hey hun...it's a "Carriwell Seamless Maternity Bra"....i got medium and I'm normally (pre-pregnancy) a 34 F and it fits lovely and very comfy! Bought from Amazon for £13.99 and came within 3 days! V satisfied customer (need one in black now though!)

I finally let my hubby buy me some new bras this week and I had to get over the fact I am now two cup sizes bigger than I normally am. In nine weeks I went from a 36d to a 36e. I am hoping they stop growing for at least a few weeks!

Wantanerd I've gone from 36dd to 38e as well! Got some nice mat bras from debenhams. My mothercare sleep bras are my best friends at the mo, my boobs are so sore this week. Think with the big increase in sickness and sore boobs I'm having a hormonal surge!

Well the tablet kept the sickness at bay all afternoon til now. I'm feeling really sick again now, but can't take them if they make me so drowsy and spaced out coz I've got holly to look after! It sucks!!

Lb your picture is amazing!!!

Pumpkin did you know George Foreman has 5 sons and ALL of them are called George! Makes one called Robert not sound so bad!!! Robbie or Bobby you can address him as, that's not so bad x x x

Hiya Ladies, I hope you are all well and not feeling so sicky today?? X

Pumpkin I quite like the name Robert Edward :blush: As it is clearly important to your OH (or is he always that stubborn? :shock: ) I think you may end up feeling obliged to go along with it :shrug: ...personally in that situation I would probably call LO 'Bertie' - which I think is MEGA cute!!

Great scan pic LittleBird.
I dont have my scan date either and probably wont for the next couple of weeks as I dont have my booking appt till Monday and then the midwife sends my info off to the hospital and then its usually a couple of days after that I cant wait to get it.

Morning girls, I hope everyone is feeling ok today!! My boobs are killing me, keep getting shooting pains in them, not nice at all!! I'm abit worried that I've still not had my booking in appointment through when I have had my scan date for 2 weeks?
Grace is going away tomorrow to Blackpool with the in laws, and she's not back until Tuesday!! Going to miss her loads, but I am really looking forward to having some decent nights sleep and maybe a couple of lie-ins!!x

AFM, I had my first scan today, and I AM carrying twins. I honestly would have been surprised if it had been one baby, but this really makes things so clear -- early BFP, high hCG levels, early morning sickness. We saw two little hearts beating so I'm just hoping and praying that they continue getting bigger and stronger. I'm too happy for words!

Congrats LB, so excited for you!! I have been silently stalking this thread since I am due on 6/2/12, but I am also having twins so I know that my babies will be here in May, not June. There has been a lot of good news from us methotrexate ladies in the past few months!

Hey Michelle glad to see you here too :hi: And Little bird TWINS too eeeeeeeeek thats so exciting.

AFM today i totally have to go bra shopping. Ive been holding off for a while just incase i grew any bigger but all my bras now are cutting into me so i just have to give in and go get some. And im still waiting for my scan date to come through. I had my booking in last Wednesday and still nothing!!!!! However i am calling my doctors today to book in for a flu jab. Loads of people at my work are ill with flu/colds right now that i really dont wanna catch it. It is safe to get the jab at 9 weeks isnt it?

Hey guys! Greetings from Sardinia! I've not had a chance to catch up! Welcome new ladies! It seems my sickness is gone. Still feeling very tired and fat! A bit worried that it's stopped, very anxious for my 12 week scan so I know everything's ok! Got a Doppler before I came away, didnt hear anything, but I've a tipped uterus so that could be that! Hope all is well with you guys xx

Littlebird that is fantastic news, congrats :happydance:

I think I might go and get myself measured today as my boobs have definitely grown but I am still just managing to fit into my bras. Will be interesting to see if I have increased much!!

How is everyone feeling today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->