June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Morning girls.

Hope your okay, I'm feeling abit sick today but not too bad, was feeling rubbish last night.
Not at work today, thank god, going for lunch with my mum soon, if I can face eating, its a really good job
Everyone knows I'm pregnant, because I'm showing and I'm so pale and tired! I'm off my food completly.

I hope everyone is feeling okay?
Time is going really fast! November already. Only 2 weeks till a lot of us hit
12 weeks! That's amazing! I cannot wait! Feel I will really start to enjoy it after my 12week scan.

Xx

Emma I'm showing too!! Someone on here said that we will prob go down again before we get proper bumps but I'm hoping not!!
I feel worse in the evenings too and tend to crawl to bed around 7! I think I will enjoy it moe once I have my 12 weeks scan too, every twinge is a worry at the moment!
xx

Morning everyone!

Sounds like there is still quite a few of you feeling icky sicky (Emzy....really hope you start to feel better hun.....I know its not ideal but is there anyone who could look after holly just for one night to let you take your meds and have an undisturbed sleep???)

I can't believe i had to get up and have FIVE wee's last night!! whats that all about....i have previously been getting up twice but now five times??? needless to say i was pretty grumpy this morning....i decided to work from home today which is really nice as i am sat here in my jimjams drinking cups of tea (decaff of courrse) and eating peanut butter on crackers, on spoon and on finger!

I haven't even considered the flu jab and the midwife never mentioned it to me at all. Infact she was rubbish and think she just wanted to rush thru the forms and get rid of me so she could have her lunch break...no bedside manner at all!

So are other people having the jab then? Maybe i should call the surgery and ask what i should do?

Am soooooooooo tired today. So can't be arsed with anything.....sat in the dining room supposedly working away but tempted to go to lounge, put wood burner on, curl up and have a nap.......i think i would feel way worse afterwards tho!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................

Does anyone else not feel pregnant?
I keep having to look at my photo of my test to make sure i wasn't making it up.....

Stupid post hasn't come yet.....i literally keep running to the doormat to see if a letter has arrived from the hospital with my scan date..........

Right.....postman has just been and once again no letter from the hospital :-(

I did get my "belly book" though (aka pregnancy journal) but it's not all that great i don't think.......

:-( :-( :-(

nevermind.....on a positive note my "Good Food" magazine has also just arrived!

ladies is it ok if i just have a small rant/moan :hissy: i woke at 3am wide awake in lots of pain from this head cold.. i finally got back to sleep at 7 and woke at 11 with stomach pains and couldnt stop being sick.. i feel so miserable... ok feel better after my moan :haha:

I'm not sure? I will discuss my fears with the consultant next week. I know they should be improving and maybe by next May they will gave but the latest article on them "Daily Mail" 4 days ago isn't very reassuring!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...wife-tells-mother-dont-hurry-Ill-cut-you.html

just read that article, i vaguely remember it being on the news now, those stories are awful.
you can definitely choose which hospital you want to go to, i had 3 to choose from where i am now, not sure about when i move to wolverhampton though, but not told them here yet until i get a firm moving date.
if they dont let you choose you have the right to complain as the whole nhs thing is now freedom of choice.

AFM, I had my first scan today, and I AM carrying twins. I honestly would have been surprised if it had been one baby, but this really makes things so clear -- early BFP, high hCG levels, early morning sickness. We saw two little hearts beating so I'm just hoping and praying that they continue getting bigger and stronger. I'm too happy for words!

massive congrats on the news of twins, bet you both are over the moon.

Anyone elses pregnancy sped up since they got past 6 weeks? I'm not sure if that's because I had 2 chemical pregnancies and needed to get past 6 weeks so I knew it wasn't another chemical but this week has gone so quickly!!! x

mine seems to be going slowly at the moment, think its because im waiting to have my first scan. although i am pleased that i am way past the 8/9 week mark.

GGGRRRRRR annoying me that my scan apt hasn't come thru yet!!!

On a positive note, i have found an amazing bra thats so comfy and actually holds my boobs up without that whole underwired thing! yippeeeee!

Oh and the other positive is that due to OH being out, I get to watch Holby City live!!!!

good news about holby city and your new amazing bra lol i enjoyed a bit of holby too last night :)

Hope don't annoy anyone for saying this but I got my official scan appointment through the mail today. Had to change it though as I have an exam on the day that they gave, and they gave me one a week earlier!!! 28th November is my official scan day but I have another EPU before that. Am trying to be upbeat and not worry about it now. I have truely realised there is nothing I can do.

Emzy, feel better soon! xx

mei i am sure everything will be fine, its hanging on in there brilliantly at the moment, it doesnt want to give up easily so all a good sign, esp that your 12 week scan date has come through, it will be here in no time.

Just found this thread.

I am due on June 2nd, though based on size they are saying May 31.

We have been WTT for quite a while started TTC on 9/1, OVd 9/9 and got the BFP a few weeks later.

I've had a first scan at 8 + 2. The baby was 18.1 mm, which is why they moved the date. I have to go get all the blood tests next week. I get a 12 week scan on 11/15 and then I can tell the family.

Congratulations to everyone!! It is so exciting!!

welcome along and congrats!

Wantanerd I've gone from 36dd to 38e as well! Got some nice mat bras from debenhams. My mothercare sleep bras are my best friends at the mo, my boobs are so sore this week. Think with the big increase in sickness and sore boobs I'm having a hormonal surge!

Well the tablet kept the sickness at bay all afternoon til now. I'm feeling really sick again now, but can't take them if they make me so drowsy and spaced out coz I've got holly to look after! It sucks!!

thats a shame about your new tablets, hope you find something that works and keeps you from falling asleep too. also that your sickness goes soon for you.

Hey guys! Greetings from Sardinia! I've not had a chance to catch up! Welcome new ladies! It seems my sickness is gone. Still feeling very tired and fat! A bit worried that it's stopped, very anxious for my 12 week scan so I know everything's ok! Got a Doppler before I came away, didnt hear anything, but I've a tipped uterus so that could be that! Hope all is well with you guys xx

hey there, hope you are having a fabulous time. glad your tiredness has gone, dont worry about things going, my symptoms have done that and come back with a vengence to get me back.
dont bank too much on the doppler, sometimes you cant hear anything til a bit later on.
Morning girls.

Hope your okay, I'm feeling abit sick today but not too bad, was feeling rubbish last night.
Not at work today, thank god, going for lunch with my mum soon, if I can face eating, its a really good job
Everyone knows I'm pregnant, because I'm showing and I'm so pale and tired! I'm off my food completly.

I hope everyone is feeling okay?
Time is going really fast! November already. Only 2 weeks till a lot of us hit
12 weeks! That's amazing! I cannot wait! Feel I will really start to enjoy it after my 12week scan.

Xx

hope you are feeling better emma, enjoy your day off and lunch with your mum.

Morning everyone!

Sounds like there is still quite a few of you feeling icky sicky (Emzy....really hope you start to feel better hun.....I know its not ideal but is there anyone who could look after holly just for one night to let you take your meds and have an undisturbed sleep???)

I can't believe i had to get up and have FIVE wee's last night!! whats that all about....i have previously been getting up twice but now five times??? needless to say i was pretty grumpy this morning....i decided to work from home today which is really nice as i am sat here in my jimjams drinking cups of tea (decaff of courrse) and eating peanut butter on crackers, on spoon and on finger!

I haven't even considered the flu jab and the midwife never mentioned it to me at all. Infact she was rubbish and think she just wanted to rush thru the forms and get rid of me so she could have her lunch break...no bedside manner at all!

So are other people having the jab then? Maybe i should call the surgery and ask what i should do?

Am soooooooooo tired today. So can't be arsed with anything.....sat in the dining room supposedly working away but tempted to go to lounge, put wood burner on, curl up and have a nap.......i think i would feel way worse afterwards tho!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................

hope you are feeling a bit better with working at home, shame your appointment still hasnt come through, i would call and chase it up. i did that and got my response within 24hrs.
shame about your midwife, mine was lovely and didnt rush through anything. do you see the same one every time or is there a small group of them that take turns like i have?

i will be having the flu jab, need to call up and book it actually but keep forgetting when their lunch break is over to do it.

Right.....postman has just been and once again no letter from the hospital :-(

I did get my "belly book" though (aka pregnancy journal) but it's not all that great i don't think.......

:-( :-( :-(

nevermind.....on a positive note my "Good Food" magazine has also just arrived!

shame about your journal, you could always ebay it and get a different one. i love mine, need to go through it again tonight actually and fill a few more things out in it. need to start taking bump pics too, bit awkward on my own as i dont have my full size mirror here anymore, will have to get hubster to do it every weekend when he comes home.

hope everyone else is well and having a good day.

im wishing i wasnt at work today, got loads to do and the fire practice this morning didnt help either, a whole hour of my life i will never get back.
might see if i can finish everything as quick as i can and go home and chill out. the nausea is really kicking in today, just had to force lunch down as fed up of dry wretching. also bored of trying to hide it from people, bring on the next two weeks so i dont have to keep it a secret anymore.

OMG Jellytots you are well impressive with your ability to quote so much in one post! I wouldn't have a clue how to do that!

Have you managed to keep that food down then? I have been eating crackers all morning with peanut butter on and now i am gonna have tea and toast with peanut butter on! This is NOT a pregnancy craving BTW.....i have always craved peanut butter! Ooooh i am gonna call my bean my peanut! yippeeeeee! my little peanut!

OMG Jellytots you are well impressive with your ability to quote so much in one post! I wouldn't have a clue how to do that!

Have you managed to keep that food down then? I have been eating crackers all morning with peanut butter on and now i am gonna have tea and toast with peanut butter on! This is NOT a pregnancy craving BTW.....i have always craved peanut butter! Ooooh i am gonna call my bean my peanut! yippeeeeee! my little peanut!

there is a little + symbol at the bottom next to reply with quote, you click on it for each one you want and then on the final one click the reply with quote to attach them all in. looks a bit strange when you are going through to reply, just look out for the brackets etc.

yeah i have ta, well so far.
ooo peanut butter, i have to be careful not to have too many peanuts etc as hubster has a lot of allergies so a risk baby could develop one. im sure all will be fine as i dont really have any like that, just to anaesthetic and plasters.

aww thats cute, your little peanut :)
mine is my little jellybean (mainly cos i like sweets, i wanted jellytot but it doesnt sound right)

Awww jellybean is cute too! check us out!

Make sure you get your work done superfast so you can get home hun.....are you able to work from home or not?

I feel a teeny tiny bit (but not too much) guilty as sacked the work for now and am sat on the sofa watching loose women!

Dude....you're a new fruit tomorrow!!! I alwasy look forward to your new week coz i get to see what fruit i'm gonna be the day after!

I'm sure my date will change but by my LMP i am actually due on 31st May making me 9+6 today but i actually felt implantation take place on the 16th September (which is actually my bday!) and on that day my BBT dropped from 36.85 to 36.3 just for the day...i'm pretty 99.9999% sure that day was implantation making me 9+5 !!!

Oooh it's all very clever!

OMG, I can't believe I never knew what that "+" was for! Thanks for the tip!

Awww jellybean is cute too! check us out!

Make sure you get your work done superfast so you can get home hun.....are you able to work from home or not?

I feel a teeny tiny bit (but not too much) guilty as sacked the work for now and am sat on the sofa watching loose women!

Dude....you're a new fruit tomorrow!!! I alwasy look forward to your new week coz i get to see what fruit i'm gonna be the day after!

I'm sure my date will change but by my LMP i am actually due on 31st May making me 9+6 today but i actually felt implantation take place on the 16th September (which is actually my bday!) and on that day my BBT dropped from 36.85 to 36.3 just for the day...i'm pretty 99.9999% sure that day was implantation making me 9+5 !!!

Oooh it's all very clever!

im trying to but people keep coming in and distracting me lol, idk, dont they realise i dont want to be here hehe
nope i cant work at home with the data i use, blimmin document classifications, annoy me lots!

ooo yeah a new fruit, i wonder what it will be...its a prune : Your Baby: Week 10 Average size: 1.2 inches, .14 oz
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

im sure my due date will change too, although im pretty sure i know the exact day i ov'd im not sure when i implanted, the midwife thinks it may change to 2nd june, but once ive been for the 12 week scan they will keep to the date from that.

Jelly tot when you move to Wolverhampton you will not be far from me, we live about 10 miles from wolves x

great the server has just gone down, so cant do any work.
oh well, amazon here i come. anyone reccomend a good make of doppler? debating looking for one to have a go with, may aswell do something constructive eh :)

Jelly tot when you move to Wolverhampton you will not be far from me, we live about 10 miles from wolves x

yey we can meet up :) i will be there over a good few weekends in december and also for the whole of the xmas holidays if you are free any of those times. will have to add you on fb. pm me your details chick x

I turned into a prune yesterday! Wonder what next weeks fruit is?!

Abic I'm actually due in may too, 29th, they dated me at early scan. Wonder if I'll move back to a June date at 12 week scan or stay in may. It's funny as I am in the September group and holly was born in august, I'm just an imposter!!

And thanks for all your kind words, I'm still feeling crappy but still trying to eat as throwing up something is better than throwing up bile! Abic dh can normally see to holly if I can't but he's really poorly at the mo! I cant take those tablets in the day anyway even when he is at work as they just make me way too drowsy. I physically couldn't keep my eyes open yesterday, its a horrible feeling! Back to docs tomorrow to see if there's anything else.

Jelly the angelsounds doppler is meant to be the best x

is it wrong that i have just watched Home and Away and now about to watch Neighbours...

oooooh and Malcolm Kennedy is back!!!

is it wrong that i have just watched Home and Away and now about to watch Neighbours...

oooooh and Malcolm Kennedy is back!!!

yep that is very sad!
ive not watched either of those in years

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"