June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

So glad you weren't offended by my little rant! When can they do paternity tests? I know there are some that can be done en utero. Also, if she was with someone the week before that seems much more likely!

I am due 8th June and ovulated on 15th September, so it may be a little late tbh but depends on her luteal phase. I found out on 29th September that I was pregnant. Sorry you're going through this.x

Thank you ladies so much!!! Yeah they can do a paternity test while pregnant but it has to be done in an amnio and she wont because she doesn't have medical insurance because her husband took her off of his. Gee I wonder why. And she apparently lives pay check to pay check and he def cant afford it because i cut him off from my finances. I told him I would pay for her to do it but he said its non of my business, and he wont even ask. So they will be waiting till the babies are born to do paternity tests. This baby in ultrasounds totally looks like him so I pray even that those give some clues in the weeks following...

QUick update from yesterday!!!
I had my scan and no ectopic!!! A perfect little bean with a heart beat just where it should be ;)
What a relief!! and yes it seems constipation is the reason for all my pains... the ultrasound person showed me... I am full of shit!! hahahaha
if you wanna see one of the pictures : check my journal
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-pregnancy-journal-little-bit-preggers-2.html

I'm so glad, Euronova! Thank goodness the scan went well and your baby's growing in the right place!

Wondering if any of you are around dd June 6th if so if any of you know when you conceived?
Ok so here is my dilemma. My fiance cheated and I am pregnant with his child almost 7 months. He cheated in September the 16th and 17th to be exact. I just found out she's pregnant and Due June 6th. She is telling him it is his though she had sex with three other guys that same month supposedly. He says he used a condom and so did they, who knows the truth on that. I have read different stories and things that this baby would have been conceived between the 6th and 14th.. and vie also read that it can take 2-3 days to reach the egg to conceive. Is this baby really his? or could it be one of the other guys she had been with the week/weeks previous... he was only around her those two days please help!

What a truly awful situation for you to be in!!

My EDD is 6th June, but this is based on my last AF (31st August) and my cycle length (28 days) With these stats FF says I should have ovulated on 15th September.

You really need to have info about this other woman's cycles to know when she would have ovulated / conceived ...and whether it was with your fiance.

If it helps we had sex on 9th, 11th, 14th, 16th and 18th of September but I wasn't monitoring ovulation so can't tell you precisely when conception occurred... I got my BFP on 27th September.

I am so sorry you are going through this stress and wish you all the very best xx

QUick update from yesterday!!!
I had my scan and no ectopic!!! A perfect little bean with a heart beat just where it should be ;)
What a relief!! and yes it seems constipation is the reason for all my pains... the ultrasound person showed me... I am full of shit!! hahahaha
if you wanna see one of the pictures : check my journal
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-pregnancy-journal-little-bit-preggers-2.html

So exciting!! Good luck clearing yourself out, and glad that's all it is!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around. DH's dad died. We have been a whirl wind of emotions since he never got a chance to tell him I was pregnant. (This is DH's first child) So it makes it especially hard for him. We had our 8 week scan today and everything looks really good. After finding out about his father I got a scan to be sure everything was okay before we went today. I couldn't bare the thought of something being wrong and him finding out the day after he found out about his father. He was upset with me that I went without him, and I felt terrible. My heart was in the right place, but it doesn't make it easier. We had another scan together and I think after seeing the heartbeat and the baby that actually looks like a baby now he seems a little better. If anyone has partners that have lost a parent, or you have personally, some advice would be great about how to handle this with him. I want to be there, but he's really shutting me out. Thanks in advance.

Also, here's a picture of the progression from 5 weeks to 8 weeks.

mail-1.jpg

Oh wow, Espacey! I'm so sorry for you both! I wish I had some advice, but thankfully all of our parents are still with us. I'm sure it will help to focus on new life growing as you go through this hard time. Massive hugs!

I'm sorry, ESpacey -- I haven't lost a parent, nor has DH. I bet that's really hard, especially since you didn't have the chance to tell him about the baby! :hugs:

Oh Espacey I am so sorry :(, I lost my mom 8 months after having maya and it was such a diffiicult time, everyone deals with grief differently, i would have good and bad days, still do, all you can do is be there when he wants you to be and give him space when he wants. I think men find it harder to talk about there emotions, my brother found it much more difficult to deal with than me, he wouldnt talk about it and just closed down, where I did want to talk about mom alot, not saying I didnt feel as strongly about her passing as my brother we are just tuned different I guess. I also found him being upset so hard to deal with I think we always expect men to be the strong ones but he crumpled hard. I think all you can do is give him time, he will want to lean on you at some point just might take a while and all you can do is be patient, lots of hugs hon, xxxxx

Espacey I lost my Dad when I was 11 and my step dad when I was 30.

When I was 11 I got angry, when I was 30 I mostly got pissed.

It's true we all deal with grief differently and it's going to be hard on you both. You may be snappy cause of hormones and you'll find him snappy cause of grief perhaps as his keeping it in. He wants to be involved in everything with your baby so let him know about every appointment. Ask him everyday day once a day how his doing and give him love, time and space. He will be thinking of his Dad when you have the baby too so try to remember that. Maybe if it's a boy you could suggest his Dads name as a middle name? My oldest boy has both my Dads and Stepdads names as his middle names. They are crap names but i loved them both and it seemed perfect. It will definitely get better with time.

What about his Mum too? Were they still together?

Big hugs x

Evening girls,
1224 - I'm really sorry about the situation you are finding yourself in, it must be a difficult time for you so I hope you have the love and support around you that you need!

ESpacey - :hugs: I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I have never lost a parent and neither has dh, so I don't have much advice apart from just be there for him as much as you can (which i'm sure you are) and concentrate on your little baby, I am sure that is bringing him alot of comfort. Gorgeous scan piccys :hugs: xx

One of the other things I remember is not caring much about money and stuff and I told my boss to stick my job where the sun dont shine as well. Nothing seemed important to do with material things anymore.

I also remember seeing people go about their daily lives as normal and wanting to shout " what are you all doing! My Dads died! Why are you shopping/ walking/ being normal".

It's a sad time filled with nearly every emotion including laughter eventually when ypu can look back on happy memories.

You and DH will get through. I don't know how you can get him to talk as men are crap at that. I think if I wrote a card to my DH just saying I love you and am here for you he'd appreciate it and it would be enough said for him on my part.

Everyone is different and there are no right answers.

Your both in my thoughts x :hugs: x

Espacey no advice I'm afriad, but a big :hugs: I'm so sorry hun x

Dt I was wondering where you were, thought I hadn't seen you for a couple of days!

I'm tired of being sick now :( I've been making a log of how often I'm sick, as the doctor always seems to ask me and I don't know for certain. Yesterday I threw up 10 times and today 7 so far. I'm tired of it. My boss was on the phone earlier asking if I'm likely to be back in work next week... I just don't know :( I'm back at the doctors tomorrow as the tablets he gave me made me way too drowsy so will see if there is anything non drowsy. Otherwise I think I'm just going to have to wait it out. It's really making me feel miserable now though. I feel pretty isolated and confined to my house. Sorry for the moan, but I know those of you also suffering will understand x

Emzy, I am right there with you! Trying the Zofran tomorrow...hope it's the miracle everyone promises! So sorry you're so sick. It's so miserable and you feel useless and helpless...at least I do! Just woke up from a nap and ate something - here's hoping it stays down! May take the drowsy meds tonight so I can sleep through the night without getting sick!

Thank you all so much for your replies. I'm practically in tears reading them. You have no idea how amazing the advice and support is.

I love him so much, and I loved his dad so much too. I'm so sad by all of this. The baby will be due right around his dad's birthday (June 6th), so I'm hoping that will be a bright light at the end of that tunnel coming up.

I think I'm going to write him a card, and just keep checking in with him from time to time. I love you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->