June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

sorry for being a dummy....what's a doppler?
Sounds a bit saucy (although i'm sure it isn't....)

It's a thing you put on your belly to listen to the baby's heartbeat

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AngelSounds-Fetal-Heart-Detector-Doppler/dp/B001NWDUE2

sorry for being a dummy....what's a doppler?
Sounds a bit saucy (although i'm sure it isn't....)

its a thing the midwife uses to hear the heartbeat, you can now buy them off the internet. you can get ones with a digital display that tells you the heartbeat too

Wow! That;s uber cool!!!

May have to invest in one of those....
PS i now feel like a proper saddo for watching neighbours but also not bothered!!

have you been watching hollyoaks??
so happy silas has now been found out, been winding me up for months that the story was still going.

I have but am on the edge of my seat to know if anyone finds Mercedes!!

same here, watching watching the e4 one last night and looks like she has now gone into labour. silas has requested lindsey into the police station so he may tell her some riddles to try and find her.

Wondering if any of you are around dd June 6th if so if any of you know when you conceived?
Ok so here is my dilemma. My fiance cheated and I am pregnant with his child almost 7 months. He cheated in September the 16th and 17th to be exact. I just found out she's pregnant and Due June 6th. She is telling him it is his though she had sex with three other guys that same month supposedly. He says he used a condom and so did they, who knows the truth on that. I have read different stories and things that this baby would have been conceived between the 6th and 14th.. and vie also read that it can take 2-3 days to reach the egg to conceive. Is this baby really his? or could it be one of the other guys she had been with the week/weeks previous... he was only around her those two days please help!

I'm so sorry your going through this. I could potentially have conceived anytime from 12th Sep- 16th and my edd is 5th/6th June.
Sorry hun I hope it turns out not to be his xx

Worst situation ever... SO im trying to read on it, but as far as I have read conception can take 24-36 hours for the sperm to reach the egg. I know really personal question but do you think you may have had sex on the 16th that would have caused your pregnancy? Im so confused because most of what I have calculated from what I know is that She should have conceived between the 6th and the 15th which was before he got there... :( im just at such a loss, and he's now feeling sorry for her because she is so sure it is his. And That she doesn't have money and I do so that gives him right to leave me to take care of her.

I'm due the 5th and got my ov smiley face on the 11th. I'm going to butt in where I wasn't asked and say you should seriously reconsider your future with him regardless of whether that baby is his!

Edit: you deserve so much more! I just read your post...he doesn't have any "right" to leave you! You know your baby is his. What kind of relationship he chooses to have with his child is his choice. You have every right to make your own choice about your relationship with him. I'm sorry....touchy subject. Grew up with a dad constantly having affairs. Very close to my mom, so saw the pain it caused. Just know that you deserve to be with someone who values you as the amazing person you are!

We dtd on sat, sun and wed (week before the 16th). Seems late to me, but still in the window depending on how her body works.

We are def not together, I just want the best for this baby. I am already a single mother and know I will be doing it again the way he is acting. He has made his decision. Just my heart says her kid or kids are not his. And I know that this baby is his. He can make his decisions thats fine. But im not going to sit here and live with them. She just lives 4 hours away and he was doing that commute when he cheated telling me he was working out of town which he wasn't. I thought it was late too but she's convinced the babies are his. It all just sounds fishy to me that the other guys were one night stands and then here comes a guy that she likes and gives her attention oh and did i mention she's married and he now lives with her. How did i pick such a winner!

sorry to hear of your situation chick, if it helps i will gives you my dates, i ovulated 7th september, implantation would have been from 9-11th ish, i am due by my calendar 31st may but the midwife is working it out as 2nd june due to the 2ish days to implant as my ov bleed was on the 7th sept and could have been an extra day to release the egg. thing is it isnt an exact science as can take up to a week/ten days to implant.
i got a proper fat bfp on 26th sept which i would be about 18dpo

She supposedly had a one night stand with someone the week before he was there. so even with it not being an exact science from everything that everyone has said it seems like she would have conceived the week before but that it is always an outlieing possibility that it is his...

1224 it is not too personal a question at all. I honestly don't think we dtd on the 16th or the 17th but really hard to remember! I know I got my smiley face on my clearblue digi on Monday 12th and we dtd and then dtd again on the 14th and possibly the 15th. xx

Thats the other thing that doesn't quite fit with her story she told him that she was pregnant between the 3rd and the 7th which would have been pretty early... i think.

Im just so scared i have one child without a father because he made choices in drugs and he is long gone im scared that its going to happen again because of a lying girl who he thinks is way better. I just want a father for my child the relationship is not going to ever come across my mind again Im just worried for my babies sake...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->