June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thanks again everyone :hugs: You all are amazing.

An NT scan is to scan for your risk of down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities. Here's a link that explains it really well, https://www.babycenter.com/0_nuchal-translucency-screening_118.bc

Lily, we also will be getting this scan. Insurance pays for ours as well, so we figure why not do it.

I'm having mine as part of my 12+1 scan on 21st November. Does anyone know how long the results take? X

I think the results take about a week Gemini according to the leaflet the midwife gave me!
Hope everything went ok at the scan Pumpkin, Thinking of you!!
Feeling very emotional today, Grace has gone away and I really miss her already! Hubby is out tonight, so think I will go to bed early and watch a film x

We get our results here at 16 weeks but if it's bad news they will call you within days. It's definitely a no news is good news situation. It probably varies throughout the country though. When I had Taya we found out at the same day as scan and bloods were taken. They chznge the system so bloody often! x

Bad news i;m afraid girls :(, could only find 2 sacs but no baby, so gutted right now, wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy, x

Pumpkin I am sorry I missed your post earlier today (I just went hunting for it now) and for the update. Are you going back for second scans? Any chance your dates could be out? :hugs:

Hi cliqmo, got to go back next week, not sure about dates, cant really think straight atm x

Hi cliqmo, got to go back next week, not sure about dates, cant really think straight atm x

Pumpkin.... so so sorry.... it's horrible and so disappointing... they do get those things wrong all the time.. I don't want to raise your hopes but see what happens at the next scan :hugs:

:hugs: to you Pumpkin and so sorry to hear that. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and wishing you all the luck in the world for better news next week! xxxxxx

hello ladies. i havent been on in a while as i started a new job and have little to no access to a computer. BOOO.. my last unread message was at 250ish and you ladies are on 330ish. CRAZYYY! haha. hope you guys are good.

anyone have any good updates i may have missed?

Pumpkin I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get happier news next week x

Hi Ladies,
Do you mind if I join you in this group? I'm due with my 2nd child on June 26th! Very excited, but a little nervous as I am still in the 1st trimester. But we are hopeful that all is well with baby! YAY for June babies:)
My son is actually a June baby as well...as am I...my kids and I will have the same birthday month:) lol!

Pumpkin...I'm so sorry....I have my fingers and everything crossed that the dates are off or its a slow growing baby. That happened to me back in July where there was a sac with nothing in it. I know how that feels. I am here for you if you need anything.

So sorry, Pumpkin! I'm still hoping they find something next scan! There are all sorts of stories of that happening! Here's a site with some that might be helpful to read? https://www.squidoo.com/blightedovumdiagnosis Hope this proves true for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->