June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

ESpacey - Gutted for you both.

We lost my DH's dad last August (his mum died 10years ago), and one thing I have learnt is mourning and
how we deal with things varies so much. One day my dh would be fine, the next in pieces
You just need to let him cry and be prepared for him to be quiet and not want to talk.

Don't be afraid to talk about the baby, maybe use you father in laws name as part of the babies name?

My heart hurts for you, its sooo difficult for you too, don't forget to come
To terms with it yourself. Slowly.

Take care,
Emma xx

Thank you all so much for your replies. I'm practically in tears reading them. You have no idea how amazing the advice and support is.

I love him so much, and I loved his dad so much too. I'm so sad by all of this. The baby will be due right around his dad's birthday (June 6th), so I'm hoping that will be a bright light at the end of that tunnel coming up.

I think I'm going to write him a card, and just keep checking in with him from time to time. I love you all!

Oh honey :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxx

Morning girls, bit upset this morning had a bit of brown spotting so concerned a little after my mc in apr so of for a emergency scan this pm x

Good luck honey. Good news is it was brown so fingers crossed x x

Good Luck Pumpkin. As dt says its possibly good thing it is brown. I had brown spotting at 8weeks last time I was pregnant and everything was fine.

I'll be a prune tomorrow! They look like a pooh! Surely there's a better fruit!!!

xxx

so sorry to hear your bad news espacey, massive hugs to you all.

pumpkin, hope everything is fine, im sure it will be. if its brown thats a good sign.

hope everyone else is well and having a good day, i picked up a good few bargains in tesco today, we go on a couple of deal websites and due to a computer error tescos are selling a certain pair of mens slippers normally £8 for 4pence! me and a lad from the office went in and bought the shelf out lol. if family dont want them, then ebay it is :)

Espacey I am so sorry for your loss, I haven't been through it nor has dh thankgod but I can only imagine how your both feeling. Lots of love to you both

Euronova so pleased your scan showed all is well, yay!!

Pumpkin I am sure you will be fine but fingers crossed for you and look forward to hearing how it went xx

i hope all is ok pumpkin! fingers crossed for you

sorry espacey for your loss, i found when my oh lost a relative close to him a couple of years ago he distanced him self away from me and others.. i just let him know i was there for him if he needed me and eventually he was ok and came to me to cry and have a cuddle and seemed ok after that.. he prob just need some time to come around but i know its not easy :hugs:

i weighed my self today ladies and i have lost almost a whole stone in 3-4 weeks... :wacko: is that normal or ok? ive been sick but mostly just nausea so not sure why ive lost that much

Redrose that is a lot of weight to lose. I think I've put that on lol I would possibly call your midwife, although I have heard lots of women do lose weight in the first trimester xx

ive lost loads of weight too in the last month, if you have been feeling ill you may not have been eating as much as normal, plus your body is working overtime to help make baby grow and make the placenta, not to mention increase blood flow and all of your organs working overtime to keep up.
its quite normal and i have been advised by my midwife that so far even though i have lost weight i am still okay to carry on doing slimming world with it being a healthy eating lifestyle plan and not an actual diet

RedRose, it's actually not abnormal to lose weight in the first tri - my doc said don't even worry about food. Just make sure you are getting lots of liquids and not getting dehydrated. She said the baby takes what it needs (which is why we now call it the parasite), so not to worry about that. Hope that helps! If you're worried though, call your doctor!

Espacey no advice I'm afriad, but a big :hugs: I'm so sorry hun x

Dt I was wondering where you were, thought I hadn't seen you for a couple of days!

I'm tired of being sick now :( I've been making a log of how often I'm sick, as the doctor always seems to ask me and I don't know for certain. Yesterday I threw up 10 times and today 7 so far. I'm tired of it. My boss was on the phone earlier asking if I'm likely to be back in work next week... I just don't know :( I'm back at the doctors tomorrow as the tablets he gave me made me way too drowsy so will see if there is anything non drowsy. Otherwise I think I'm just going to have to wait it out. It's really making me feel miserable now though. I feel pretty isolated and confined to my house. Sorry for the moan, but I know those of you also suffering will understand x

I been going thru the same thing, I know and understand how you feel is terrible :( my doctor gave zofran and is working but there are days I still throw up but maybe twice a day compare to 10 times a day. Zofran is a nondrowsy medicine hope that helps. :)

thanks ladies... i knew id lost some weight but never thought id lost that much. i will mention it to the midwife next time we see her.. ive just been eating little bits here and there when i can.. but not loads as i just cant stomach it usually.
has anyone found the nausea easing abit yet? mine seems to be easing slightly.. enough for me to eat without getting sick or put off my food

its been easing slightly, but im still having food aversions. mainly get it first thing in the morning when i brush my teeth (always end up dry heaving) which is ever so pleasant, but through the day i snack little and often to abate the nausea, an apple one hour, crisps the next, then my soup or sandwich, cupcake lol but shh! about that to hubster, my little sweet treat to keep me going in the afternoon as gone off chocolate, then maybe a banana or some pineapple til i get home for tea.

I'm realizing that I'm just not digesting very quickly! I ate something at 7 pm last night, and didn't get sick until 11, but there it was...completely untouched as if it had come off my plate. Sorry if TMI, but was pretty surprised! I knew our stomachs slowed down, but this is really slow! No wonder I can't eat much!

Hey Ladies! Because of the move we don't have Internet set up yet, so I'm on my iPhone, but because the 3G isn't the best I've only had chance to read the last couple of pages. I hope everyone is doing ok? Emzy- I'm sorry you're still feeling so sick, I hope it dies down soon. Espacey- I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad when I was a teenager and the only advice I can give you is to just be there for your DH, but also know there might be times when he doesn't want to talk too. That's how it was for me anyway. I really hope everything is ok for you otherwise.
I'm good, my boobs have gone a bit 'softer' and less painful and my nausea is only mild and after meals now. I do have a lot of stretchy type pains and terrible food aversions that make me hardly want to eat. I've also been getting Sciatic pain- itsnt it a bit early? It's so sharp and really gets you by surprise. Only 12 us until my next scan, can wait! Then my NT scan is the following week. I decided to get it as the insurance pays and id rather be prepared on the off chance they do find anything. Is anyone else going for it?
I'm sorry for everything else I've missed, I could only go back 2-3 pages: damn 3G! Anyway, I wanted to pop in and say hey, I miss you ladies! I hope everyone has a good day! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->