June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Morning Ladies

Keep some hope pumkin, they do get these things wrong. Sending
You hugs though, you must be going through hell.

Anyone else get the sharp pain after sneezing? I'm told its very nornal, but
Ouch it hurts!

I'm dreading this weekend, fireworks! My little dog hates them and my
Hubby isn't a dog person (had no choice she was here before he was!!)
and he thinks we should go out and leave her at home alone :(
I might play on the sickness and send him out with his frielnds while I stay in and curl up with the pooch!!

Hit 10 weeks! 2 week countdown now! Booking in appointment
next wednesday and scan the week after.

I'm ony working at lunch today, going to drag myself out in the rain for a long walk with the dpg,
Try and make her as tired as possible! Think fireworks should be only on bonfire night!

I'm so sorry pumpkin :hugs: I hope your next scan brings some good news for you both xx

Pumpkin I am so so sorry. I know nothing we say will help how your feeling right now but I just hope and pray your dates are slightly out and you have good news at the scan next week :hugs:

Emma1985 I completely agree I have 2 dogs one of which is completely petrified of fireworks. We are both staying in with them over the weekend as he gets in a right old state so I say go for curling up with pooch!!

Pumpkin I am so sorry to read this, I really hope like the others thats your dates are just a bit out and the hospital has got it wrong. All my fingers crossed for your scan next week.x

Oh Pumpkin, I am so sorry to read your news.

Hopefully there is still some hope there, being as they have asked you to go back, I would think they would not have asked to you return otherwise.

Thinking of you :hugs:

Well I am ten weeks and fingers crossed all is well in there and I have completed 25% of my pregnancy.

Here is my ten week bump pic! I am breathing in too! Pretty big so far. Also, we dont half post on a lot on here! I have looked at may2012 and we have 3x as many posts! and as many as October due dates, bearing in mind its November now! LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_2042.jpg
    IMG_2042.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ladies,
Do you mind if I join you in this group? I'm due with my 2nd child on June 26th! Very excited, but a little nervous as I am still in the 1st trimester. But we are hopeful that all is well with baby! YAY for June babies:)
My son is actually a June baby as well...as am I...my kids and I will have the same birthday month:) lol!

Welcome, Jen! And congratulations! In our immediate family, we have no birthdays in June. We're pretty well spread out throughout the year. I'm kinda excited about the possibility of these LOs having a summer birthday. DH's is in August, so we have had pool parties with friends and family for him, but he always complains because he thinks he's too old for a party. :)

I have lots of cousins whose birthdays are in June, plus my dad's birthday. I'm not sure how long this pregnancy will go for me, I suppose May is possible, but June will be nice if it happens!

Well I am ten weeks and fingers crossed all is well in there and I have completed 25% of my pregnancy.

Here is my ten week bump pic! I am breathing in too! Pretty big so far. Also, we dont half post on a lot on here! I have looked at may2012 and we have 3x as many posts! and as many as October due dates, bearing in mind its November now! LOL!

Happy 10 weeks! Love the bump pic! Yes, we are quite the talkative bunch.

I'm 7 weeks today, and still feeling sick. So far, yesterday was the worst. I had a migraine all day, and nothing would help, not a nap, not eating. Once I ate, I had to sit there and take deep breaths because I was afraid it was all going to come back up. I know some of you ladies are sick multiple times a day, but based on my past pregnancies, I don't typically throw up, just feel sick all day long. I have a feeling things might be different this time around...

Hello and CONGRATS to all,

I got my :bfp: 10 dpo and have an EDD of June 5th. I look forward to this ride with the exception of this HORRIBLE M/S. I guess the good thing is that it lets me know that things are cooking up okay in there. I've had two U/S since finding out. The 1st one being at 6wks and 6days with a hb of 127bpm. The 2nd was Halloween at 8wks and 6 days and the hb was 171 bpm.

Any gender guesses?

Good luck all,

Audrey !

Afternoon ladies

Lovely bump dt!

Pumpkin have everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Been for my booking in appointment this morning, feels a bit more real now! Got my scan 2 weeks today and my flu jab on 21st too.

Still majorly sick and sorry for tmi, but I was so violently sick last night for so long that I wet myself! It's awful, I've had enough of this now!

I've decided on an iCandy Pear as my pram! My parents are buying me a second hand Apple to use now and my friend on the September thread is offering to sell me the converter bits to turn it into a Pear double! That way, I can use the bigger Apple seat for Holly and the smaller seat/carrycot for the new baby. Then can convert back to an Apple once Holly no longer needs the pushchair. Excited!

Apple:

https://www.pramsandpushchairs.net/Images/icandy-apple.jpg

Converted to Pear:

https://www.tmbdirect.co.uk/ekmps/shops/nigelbignell/resources/Image/icandy-pear.jpg

Hello and CONGRATS to all,

I got my :bfp: 10 dpo and have an EDD of June 5th. I look forward to this ride with the exception of this HORRIBLE M/S. I guess the good thing is that it lets me know that things are cooking up okay in there. I've had two U/S since finding out. The 1st one being at 6wks and 6days with a hb of 127bpm. The 2nd was Halloween at 8wks and 6 days and the hb was 171 bpm.

Any gender guesses?

Good luck all,

Audrey !

Welcome and congratulations! I use a website https://www.babybpm.com that guesses gender based on heart rate, and the first time for you it says girl but the second one says boy. Although I definitely wouldn't trust their prediction, it's still fun to check.

I have two boys and the heart rates we got on Tuesday suggest I might be pregnant with two more! I am still hoping for a girl though.

my gut feeling is that its a Girl :D i really think we are having a girl, were not finding out so we wont know til june lol

Emzy...I've had the same experience with such violence I wet myself. Seriously ask for the generic Zofran...safe to take, no drowsiness, and it's working miracles for me!

Thanks Cricket, I am glad you are feeling better! My doctor was really reluctant to prescribe me anything else. He said the next medication on the list was 'risky' and that it is not recommended in pregnancy. He said I could use it if I really wanted, but honestly, he didn't think it was worth the risk, so I said no. I'm not sure what it was though? So I am just taking 1 cyclazine at night, when it doesn't matter than I am drowsy and it allows me to get some respite from the sickness and get some rest. Yesterday and today I have had 4 hours in a row where I have not been sick, it's been amazing! I keep thinking, maybe it's going away, but then I'm horrendously sick and wetting myself just to make up for it!! I know it will end soon, last time it improved at 12 weeks and ended completely at 14 weeks and I am counting down the days and hoping the same happens again!

Oh and I forgot to say, my doctor has been testing my urine every 2-3 days for keytones, which so far there have been none, but yesterdays test flagged up and urine infection. He didn't want to give me antibiotics though as they'd made me more sick! So we're just hoping it goes away on it's own... which I'm slightly worried about, as urine infections can be dangerous when left in pregnancy!

ladies i cant stop crying... please tell me if you think im out of order.. but i told my cousin i was thinking she wouldnt tell anyone i told her not to say as davids family dont know yet.. well she told davids cousin as they are friends and omg davids cousin told there whole family!!! :( now there whole family know and we didnt even get to tell any of them.. i feel so panicky now and so upset..

ohhh Redrose... so sorry... don't get too panicky... just tell who you feel should know now given the situation... the stats are on your side, there is no reason things should go wrong now... it is so upsetting but hormones can make it so much more worse...
try and get the situation back in control and lap up the attention :) loads of people to congratulate you and talk baby stuff with :)

Can I join please ladies? I'm due 18th June, it's our first and I'm really nervous.

My FIL went and posted all over fb and tagged DH and I that we were pregnant. I was livid. I wanted to be the one to tell my friends on fb, and I was denied that. DH says now the only way his family is getting info on the baby is through fb since they blew it. We don't want to be scooped again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->