June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hi everyone, can I join? My due date is June 26! This will be my 4th baby. My ms just started up a couple days ago :( I feel like a useless log! I lay in bed all day...if I'm not on the verge of throwing up I'm so fatigued I want to cry. Can't wait till the 2nd tri!

Thanks Cricket, I am glad you are feeling better! My doctor was really reluctant to prescribe me anything else. He said the next medication on the list was 'risky' and that it is not recommended in pregnancy. He said I could use it if I really wanted, but honestly, he didn't think it was worth the risk, so I said no. I'm not sure what it was though? So I am just taking 1 cyclazine at night, when it doesn't matter than I am drowsy and it allows me to get some respite from the sickness and get some rest. Yesterday and today I have had 4 hours in a row where I have not been sick, it's been amazing! I keep thinking, maybe it's going away, but then I'm horrendously sick and wetting myself just to make up for it!! I know it will end soon, last time it improved at 12 weeks and ended completely at 14 weeks and I am counting down the days and hoping the same happens again!

Well, Zofran is a class B, which means it's considered safe for pregnant women. The generic name is Ondansetron. Check into it...worth asking!

Welcome to the new ladies! Magical - I'm with you! Only my first, but hoping the second tri is all that's been promised!

ugg im so not in the mood to work early on a saturday morning :sleep: Still it least it means im not working tonight, so if i have enough energy im going to go watch the fireworks display. Here's hoping for an easy day at work. Have a good weekend everyone x

Welcome newbies! Remember to send a pm to Gemini so she can add you all to the first page x

Anyone have stretching pains, my bum hurts and I have pulling aches in my lower abdomen (right hand side) and its my right buttock that aches too? Not painful just annoying!

Still feeling sick! x

Hi Emma,
I have similar pains but they are due to constipation.... another joyous side effect of the ragging hormones!
Had a fantastic lie in this morning! woke up at 11:30am!!! feeling so great for it (minus the MS that is lingering)

Hi Emma,
I have similar pains but they are due to constipation.... another joyous side effect of the ragging hormones!
Had a fantastic lie in this morning! woke up at 11:30am!!! feeling so great for it (minus the MS that is lingering)

Thought it ight be constipation, 3 days since I went to loo!

Yes... i am completely bunged up and it can be days before I go.... if it goes on I can very much recommend Microlax enema. I was petrified of taking one but it was just miraculous. It's sold over the counter and my gynea said it was safe during pregnancy... Now I know that if it is again 4 days before I go i can always resort to that.
All those lovely first try symptoms! Apparently it should get better by 12-14 weeks.

Anyone else have down days? Woken up this morning convinced that I am no longer pregnant and that the bleeding is going to start. No real reason for this other than a dropping off of symptoms over last few days.

My mum has text to say that my much younger cousin is pregnant and due in May and that she's really excited. I guess she hasn't been surrounded by lots of pregnant friends that have miscarried at various stages of pregnancy or had ectopics so feels no fear!

I want to be relaxed and enjoy it but today I'm finding it really hard. (I am naturally the queen of positivity so not sure why I'm so different with pregnancy). It's our first, I have never miscarried and know that the statistical likelihood is that everything will be fine and dandy just can't allow myself to get my hopes up.

Sorry for being a misery today. And sorry for those people who are going through much worse! DH just told me not to be negative but he isn't living this whole thing 24hrs a day!!

xx

Sorry, broodybelle! :hugs:

I definitely have down days. But I have had two losses so I know how fragile early pregnancy can be. I never worried when I was pregnant with my sons. I wish I knew of a way to help you feel better, but the good news is that you're almost through the 1st trimester and things become much less scary after that. And it is very common for symptoms to come and go. It doesn't necessarily mean that the worst is coming.

Good luck and I hope the day gets better. Just take it a day at a time.

Sorry, broodybelle! :hugs:

I definitely have down days. But I have had two losses so I know how fragile early pregnancy can be. I never worried when I was pregnant with my sons. I wish I knew of a way to help you feel better, but the good news is that you're almost through the 1st trimester and things become much less scary after that. And it is very common for symptoms to come and go. It doesn't necessarily mean that the worst is coming.

Good luck and I hope the day gets better. Just take it a day at a time.

Thanks.

Hoping hubster isn't going to kill me when he gets back from footy- I may have just 'accidentally' booked for a private ultrasound on Monday evening... can't bear the thought of getting to the 12 week scan and finding a blighted ovum- would rather know now if it is good or bad news. If I can see a heartbeat blinking then think I'll be fine.

Financially it is hardly going to bankrupt us but we have just picked up our brand new car which is costing us alot- so not sure which way it will go! He wouldn't think anything of spending that amount of money on a meal out and a few drinks but we can get a free scan at 12 weeks so he might not see it the same way as me.

Hey ho. He is a softy so not overly concerned as to his reaction- he will probably just call me daft!

xx

That's one way to make the day better! :winkwink:

I think it will be good to have the scan, though. Good luck!

My FIL went and posted all over fb and tagged DH and I that we were pregnant. I was livid. I wanted to be the one to tell my friends on fb, and I was denied that. DH says now the only way his family is getting info on the baby is through fb since they blew it. We don't want to be scooped again.

know how you feel same kind of thing happened to us :nope: my cousin told oh's cousins and they all know before we got to tell them :(

well ladies i know i am massivly jumping the gun here but............................i just booked a gender scan for the day i turn 16 weeks as it will be 6 days before christmas. This year me and my OH are flying down to london to spend christmas with my sister and her husband. She is currently pregnant with her first baby too and by xmas she will be 7 and 1/2 months gone. My parents will also be there too so i thought it would be a great surprise for xmas morning to have them open a little present saying either its a girl or its a boy. Im sooooooo excited now and the scan was a bargin at £79!!!!!!! We even get to see bubs in 4D :happydance: Now if only the NHS were as organised as me, im still waiting for them to send me a date for my 12 week scan!

9babies, I'm glad your scan went well! I understand being nervous, but you made it this far! Your odds just keep going up!

TrAyBaby, I think that is a great plan. Actually I have talked to DH about having a scan in Missouri during the holidays so my dad and grandma can see the baby. Maybe even determine gender at that point! I haven't yet booked it because I want to get a little further, but I will have to take care of that soon!

So, my constipation has been replaced by the opposite. :( Anyone else? It is driving me crazy!

Well my hubby was really supportive about my little ultrasound spending spree and is excited to come with me. Stuff happening at work that is pretty horrific and not very comfortable to deal with, so good to have something else to focus on. Hopefully a heartbeat!

Oh I wish my constipation could be replaced!!! lol... driving me nuts... all that food I am eating and barely anything coming out of me!!!
My SIL is trying for a baby, my parents know we have been tic for long so I sent them off track complaining she might get pregnant before us! :) but in the process I got to know that she was drinking on holidays so I doubt that she is yet :) It's her third child, and i am the youngest in the family and everyone has several children... I know my kids are never going to be as much attention as my nephew and nieces had when there were only a couple of them so I definitely don't want her stealing my thunder :)
We are announcing it to family at the end of november ( i will only be 10 weeks but my parents are visiting and my mum will guess so no point hiding it), we will tell the world mid-december once we had our 12 weeks scan :)

I just landed back, gave the Doppler another go and found it!!!! Was meant to be getting ready for bed but wayyy too excited! I'm going to focus on catching up on the thread from where I've been away! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->