June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

For those suffering from constipation, try glycerol supposetories to get some relief. The doc at the hospital recommended them to me to prevent spotting when passing 'movements' (spotting which is caused by my angry cervix lol)! I seem to go between this and loose - had massive but lovely fruit salad last night and NO problems going today!!!!

Been talking to DH about seeing if we can book a 12 weeks scan - not done as standard here but really need to check everything is still okay before the world finds out. Especially as I have had a searious disappearance of symptoms, all other than the tiredness that is. Anyone else?

Oh - I should be a prune now too yeah! :D

Giggles, mine have vanished. Knackered still, but that's it x

My symptoms are amazingly coming and going. Some days I'm wretching all day, then yesterday I barely threw up and felt almost normal for several hours...without meds! My doc said this would happen, and I'm so glad she was right!

Thanks Gemini - so tired of worrying!!! Its great that you found the heartbeat!!!!! Wondering whether buying a doppler might be cheaper than another scan lol! x

It is my attempt to control my anxiety!!! I'm aware that it's hit and miss each time, but worth driving myself nuts til the next scan! Lol x

My symptoms are coming and going apart from tiredness I am always tired but today so far feel relativley normal so gonna make the most of it and tidy the house if Ollie will allow it.

My symptoms are also coming and going. Although my only symptom was brief nausea. I am really not well this pregnancy so am still not up to much. Took a trip to the local Sainsburys on Sunday and nearly fainted in there (I suffer from black outs anyway, but haven't had one in quite a while so quite dissapointed) also am so dehydrated even though I am drinking permanently. Not quite sure why that is.

Am counting down the days till my next scan, really am. It's on the 14th! Then the 'proper' one 2 weeks after that. This is what I am concentrating on at the moment.

Welcome back Gemini! Did you have a good time? Awesome about finding the hb.

Even I had 5 hours without being sick yesterday!! Amazing! Came back with full force last night though. I think about now is when the placenta starts taking over so its right to start dropping symptoms now. I can't wait til this sickness goes away, I want to get back to normal and go back to work and be able to go out!!

Hey ladies!

Hope you're all good and had nice weekends??

Not been on here for a few days (I have been keeping up with the reading just haven't posted due to no access to a computer!)

I have eventually got my 12 week scan date through....18th November! CAN'T FLIPPIN WAIT!!!!!!

Decided we'll go public straight after that all being well....OH is on a stag do starting the afternoon of the 18th and wants to take the photos with him and my plan is to go and stay wiht my folks and go public to the rest of the family then too! 12 weeks is a LONG time to wait to tell your big secret! Just hope I have some good news to share!!

Sorry - just a real quick one today as off out for part 2 of a hen do (I missed part 1 due to me being "really sick" yesterday)

Hope everyone is good and stay positive to anyone who is feeling like me like not really pregnant anymore!!

Hugs and kisses to you all xoxo

Abic mine is on the 18th as well, what time is yours? Have a great time at the hen do! x

Hi everyone, hope you are all well! Gemini welcome back and well done on finding the hb!! I'm feeling really emotional today, Grace is still away and hubby has gone out so feel abit lonely, also my parents are away this weekend! Feeling really poorly, look like crap and the bulbs have gone in the living room! So sitting in that horrible miserable light watching friends. Sorry for the moan!!!x

Took a trip to the local Sainsburys on Sunday and nearly fainted in there (I suffer from black outs anyway, but haven't had one in quite a while so quite dissapointed) also am so dehydrated even though I am drinking permanently. Not quite sure why that is.

I know how you feel! I feel like I can't get enough fluids, no matter what. My throat is dry constantly, which doesn't really help when I feel sick to begin with. :(

I have eventually got my 12 week scan date through....18th November! CAN'T FLIPPIN WAIT!!!!!!

Decided we'll go public straight after that all being well....OH is on a stag do starting the afternoon of the 18th and wants to take the photos with him and my plan is to go and stay wiht my folks and go public to the rest of the family then too! 12 weeks is a LONG time to wait to tell your big secret! Just hope I have some good news to share!!

abic, the 18th isn't far! I'm glad you and OH have come up with a plan to tell people. I agree, it is a long time to keep the secret. My DH and I used to be so good about keeping the secret for the first trimester, but we've told lots of people already this time. I think we're both super excited, I just hope that we don't have to share bad news later!

i feel so poorly today, have thrown up a lot so just called in sick to work. That's the first time ive taken a day off, how come i feel so bad and guilty about it :(

Babyd :hugs: I have days like that too. Those damn hormones!!

TraYbaby I hate ringing in sick too, it's daft really! Don't worry though, I've been off work for the last 2 weeks and won't be going back yet either!

I'm bidding on my pram on ebay and it finishes in 45 mins!! I'm bidding on an icandy apple and my friend from the september thread is selling me her converter stuff, so I can convert to a pear double. Hope I win!!!

I've been having the opposite of constipation since about 7 dpo ... it's been on and off.. but it can hit at the worst times :wacko: I stepped on the scale today and I think I've already gained about 4lbs... I am freaking out because I am already 30lbs overweight! Is it normal to gain that much weight this early? I know I haven't been eating well lately (ever since ms hit). All I ever want are delicious carbs! I force myself to eat veggies and fruit everyday, but I"m sure not near enough.
My first dr appt isn't until November 29, I will be about 10 weeks along. My dr has an ultrasound machine in his office, which is nice because he will give you a scan at any time (most of the time no charge) so I know I will be getting one done at 10 weeks! I'm so excited! I feel like this is a healthy pregnancy. My sister's mother in law is the head of radiology at my local hospital, my sister says that she will give me an ultrasound to try and find out the gender early! I hope so!! I'm so excited to know the gender so I can get shopping :happydance:

ooooooo Emzy happy bidding. In an attempt to make myself feel better i just ordered 5 things from Amazon - A pregnancy journal, Pregnancy Pilates DVD, Pregnancy Yoga DVD, From Conception - 2 years owners manual (for OH as it comes with photo illustrations lol!!!!) and a fetal doppler :happydance: should have all my purchases in a few days, as i chose the slower free delivery option. Now should i tell OH i just spent £60?????? hmmmmm

Yay well done Emzy!! I think we are going to get the icandy apple.
MagicalLeigh I have gained 8lb already! Feel really bad about it because I recently lost 2 stone (28lbs) before our wedding, so really didn't want to gain this much so early on!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->