June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I think I've gained a little weight too, which is weird because I've been throwing up everything I eat. I feel like I look pregnant already!

Gemini what make of doppler do you have?

The make is Jumper. Nothing special! Heard it again today, have a recording on my phone and can't stop listening to it! I have a tipped uterus so wasn't expecting to hear anything!

I feel lonely today too, dreading going back to work tomorrow. Really don't want to go! :( I've put on weight too. Per pregnancy I was 10st 4, this morning I was 10st 10! Is this normal? X

I'm loosing weight.... which i guess it's pretty normal as my appetite has gone really downhill.... about 9st from 9st 2lb...
I feel like I am hangover all the time, could that be morning sickness?? (i hope it stays like that cause I have the worse constipation so don't really want to be vomitting loads on top of it all!)
What has been your worse week of MS?? I am coming up to week 7... so I am sure the worse is yet to come!
How soon can the doppler works?

Euro, that is ms! My best friend has the 'hangover' her whole first tri...hope it stays that way for you! My worst weeks were 6 and 8 so far. Of course, as of 9 I've been medicated, so not sure if that counts! For ladies talking about weight, I gained a few pounds week 5 and now have lost almost 10. My friend who doesn't know told me I look fit today! I laughed...wanted to tell him it's all the puking since I've put a permanent butt dent in my couch for the last month!

I have been exercising quite a bit, going to the gym (cross trainer/swimming) and walking the dogs. I usually feel SO much better when I do... it's barely the only time I don't feel heady, burpy, bloated and generally queasy!
I hope it doesn't et much worse! I know the HSG is still increasing until week 12 so i guess it can get worse (although apparently they are not sure this is the cause...)

Yey on winning the pram Emzy. Hope you got a great deal.

Hey Emzy-that's cool our scans are the same day! Mine is at 10.20am....only 12 sleeps to go!!! How is the puke situation these days? Any let up at all??

Girls....I was 9 stone when I got married 16 months ago and pre-pregnancy I was 10st 10 then went to 10st 8 (after marathon) and now 11stone! I eat waaaay too much and move only to do things so it's not surprising really! Feeling crappy about it and really want to do sthg about it but am constantly tired and seem to have a banging headache most days....paracetemol doesn't touch the sides so I'm constantly putting the exercise off!

Emma-totally agree its bedtime....

Night night all xxxxxx

Abic77... i know it might sound really stupid and to be really fair I am not usually the type to rave about the gym. I went yesterday and felt normal for the first time in days... it really really made such a difference that I am looking forward to going again tomorrow!

evening everyone, welcome to the newbies.

thats great on winning the pram emzy

nice to see you back laura, im getting a doppler next week, there was one very cheap on the local sales and wants page on fb, so just got to wait for my friend to pick it up for me as in their village. cant wait to try it out.

hope you had a nice afternoon at the hotel for afternoon tea abic, and your friends took it okay about you being 'ill' yesterday.
i ended up going to a friends daughters 1st birthday party, was good apart from when i got back realised a can of coke (caffeine free of course) and birthday cake didnt quite go well together so hubster tidied the house for me while i watched xfactor from last night with my feet up.

hope everyone else has had a fabulous weekend.

oh and ive got my scan the 18th too, at 10am, im hoping im there a while (have to get bloods done afterwards) so i get out of the meeting at work in the afternoon. god im naughty but i really cant be bothered. especially when i will have pictures to share with the world.

Hey ladies, anything new? I know i've been MIA..but im back!

Ooh a few of us with scans at the same time! Very exciting!

Congrats Emzy with the pram!

I have a LunaMix at the moment, so going to have to figure out some double pram I can get at some point. Decisions, decisions... gonna be fun when the Luna mix is ideally too heavy for me anyway! :haha:

All the talk of scans has me excited!! The bloods... not so much lol.

Anyone elses sickness skip a day? I'm really sick one day, fine the next, then sick again the next day :dohh:

when did you girls really start to be sick? I'm 6w+3 and I have been feeling terribly hangover.. did it start like that and got worse? or did you start having sickness strait on?

I started off feeling hungover all the time, then the sickness hit at 7 weeks on the dot and got worse and worse til now. It seems to be staying the same at the moment so peaked at around 10 weeks and I am really hoping it starts to get better now!

I havent really gotten sick..mostly just nauseas if i don't eat right away in the morning, when i drink apple juice and during taking my prenatals (i take the gummies ones). I haven't had my 1st prenatal appt yet..i don't see my ob/midwife until the 16th..so i dont know how much folic acid i should be taking? my reg. multivitamin has 400mcg in it..is that enough? or should i be taking more?

7 weeks for me too, although I've only been sick, sick twice.. The hungover feeling is much worse than being sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->