June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

afternoon all, wow loads of pages again, will try not to miss anything out.

Im currently working as a budgets manager for the raf and looking to transfer to a civil service job Birmingham way at christmas, hopefully i have an interview in the next week or so, so fingers crossed girls!
With me hopefully starting a new job (which sounds very interesting from the phone call i had yesterday) i will probably only have 6-9 months off, plus realistically thinking a year could be too long with the whole money thing. i am actually now feeling quite bad that they will not know of my 'situation' until my start date which would hopefully be 9th jan, im thinking maybe after i have the offer letter and have accepted and got my start date i could then tell them into the christmas holidays or something. bearing in mind i know how bad it is for the mod at the moment, but then again in my current workplace they wouldnt really care if i was made redundant or not so swings and roundabouts. i know its just a job, but there is also the possibility that in jan/feb 2013 hubster will be posted again (he is an officer so a posting is approx every 2 years) so i could either be returning to work to leave again, or have to transfer yet again to another place as we are in qtrs so have to move upon posting and march in at new place. fun and games of the armed forces ey. oh well at least he isnt due to go out of area again for a long time yet. as for working hours when i go back, the mod has the ability to turn any post into a job share for part time, but i think with my flexi contract i would try and stay full time.

i got my bounty pack at the booking in appointment, some good information books in there for this area, plus i got my purple nhs book. i didnt get a dvd about breastfeeding as they said there is a video online and that would be easier for me to look at.
got loads of money off vouchers, one for a free full pack of pampers nappies, loads for other free bits and bobs, then loads of other random ones for money off when you spend so muc etc.
im yet to pick my pack 2 up from boots, will probably do it this weekend if i go into town.
the emmas diary ones arent that good, but a few free bits in there, some palmers cocoa butter samples, a sample of nappies, fruit flakes and a few leaflets and money off coupons, there is a second emmas diary one that looks a bit better but think you cant get that one til after 25 weeks or something.

mmmm peanut butter cups, i love the nutrageous bars too, they are proper lush. im off to watford this weekend so will be visiting krispy kreme for my fix, may have to get a double dozen so can share the love at work on tuesday.

laura i hope you find a solution for work, and anyone else having problems i did remember there was another (sorry computer at work being stupid so dont want to risk losing what ive written so far). its out of order if they know and are treating you pants, surely you can get them done for it because they arent allowed to discriminate and are supposed to treat you a little more fairly in regards to appointments and leave etc. im quite lucky on that front, my line managers is really good, always asking how i am or telling me to go home if im feeling a bit off. his sister has just had a baby so think that helps.

anyways i better get ready to try and get out of work on time. abi - will reply to you later chick.

im off round to my friends after tea tonight to go and have cuddles with archie and a catch up about weddings with all of the girls, he is now two months old and changed so much already from his pictures on fb, cant wait. still strange that i will have one of them this time next year.

if anyone wants to add me on fb then pls pm me and will send you the link etc when i get home. cant get on here, all sites like that are blocked.

speak laters, have a good evening.xx

how many kids would all you ladies like ideally? :) i think me and oh would like a big family maybe 4-5 children i come from a big family 4 brothers and loved it :)

I wanted a big family. Before we were married, DH said 1 or 2 kids, I said 2 or 3. But then I thought about it some more and thought I'd really like 3 or 4. So, when we had our first miscarriage about a year ago, DH and I talked and decided we'd try for one more child. That pregnancy was a surprise, like our other two. We've never been good at planning. Once DH agreed to one more child, we tried again. That was our second miscarriage. After that, I started going to a FS because I knew something must be out of balance with my hormones. After several months of trying, we finally got pregnant again, this time with twins. I just hope they both make it and I get my four children!

DH has two brothers, and we all have a lot of fun together. I have one brother and he lives far away and I have felt sad that we aren't closer. I just thought a bigger family would give our kids a better chance of having each other when we're no longer here.

I turn 35 this month, and I always wanted to have my kids before this point. I expect that this will be my last pregnancy. I'll probably get my tubes tied while having a c-section.

Emzy, sorry, I'm having difficulty retaining names AND a train of thought!

I would like 2 I think! Both hubby and I have a feeling this is a girl and it wasn't until I looked at the Chinese predictor thing recently and it predicted a boy that I realised I think I would love a girl. Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon to be pregnant and will honestly be amazingly happy and grateful whatever we get, I was just shocked at myself for having developed a slight preference, and feel kinda guilty that I have. Although weirdly, we have sorted the boys name out (Oscar) and keep flitting on the girls (currently Amelie) Imacnt wait to find out!

Lily I imagine you with a girl! And Jellytots I imagine with a girl... and Abic I imagine with a boy.... hmmm wonder if I am right ha ha! Gemini I think you will have a boy too. And firstbean boy but then maybe that's because you have a boy already!

Wonder what I'll have?!

And Emma I always think of with a girl and Gemgem with a boy lol my random predictions!!

Ladies, there we have it: Mystic Emzy's Gender Preditions!!! LOL!

Lily I imagine you with a girl! And Jellytots I imagine with a girl... and Abic I imagine with a boy.... hmmm wonder if I am right ha ha! Gemini I think you will have a boy too. And firstbean boy but then maybe that's because you have a boy already!

Wonder what I'll have?!

i'm thinking a girl :) lol be funny if it turns out to be true

Emzy's, are you hoping for a boy to be different, or another little girl? Or no real preference? I can't remember, did you say you weren't going to find out?

ha ha ha I could make a fortune if it turned out to be right!!

I will find out and I really don't mind at all what I have. I have always imagined myself with 2 girls, but a boy would be amazing too seeing as I already have a girl. But I do love having a little girl. Either would be amazing, I really don't mind x

Sorry for the slight deviation, but I was just looking at the pics on my iPhone and there is one of (ok, I'm not weird) a bottle of Clomid with a box of OPKs and some preseed! I took at as kinda of a "ok, we're all set, please work" reminder to myself. Gosh, it seems like yesterday that I was peeing on OPKs hoping for that smiley face just to know we even had a chance of getting pregnant, reading all the Clomid stories on the net of people with BFPs on their first round and hoping so much that was us (it was!) We have been so lucky and I can't believe there's a tiny 10 week old baby flailing around inside me!!!

OK.... I think that was the hormones, I had to get it out!!! :D

Oh and for any other week 10 ladies struggling with the prune/poo/lump of coal thing, this is a pic from one of my baby books- actual size in relation to my hand! :D yeeeeeeey!

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/ec340a4a.jpg

Emzy- I just saw your pic in the first tri bump section! Nice bump!! I was having a skim through cos both hubby and I think I've got a little bump going now too, even though this is my first, you can definitely see and feel a difference! I love it!!

aw how lovely :) I read something yesterday that said at 11 weeks, baby is the length of your thumb :)

Has everyone signed up for the babycentre emails? I signed up when pregnant with Holly and loved getting the weekly updates and I still get them for her now that she's here saying what milestones she will be hitting and things! Now I'm getting the pregnancy ones again as well :)

Thanks hun! I've popped quicker this time around. I need to do an 11 weeker as well, see if there is any difference! I did one every week from 20 weeks last pregnancy and I want to do one every week from earlier this time x

Emzy - what am I having?? I secretly kind of want a boy and yet am pretty sure it's a girl. We'll find out in June!

As for the insomnia, I'm up from 2:30-4 am usually, but sleep about 10-15 hours e rest of the day! Super exhausted. Taking naps because I've found it doesn't impact the middle of the night wakefulness at all. Abic, I usually have a small snack which helps me go back to sleep.

Happy to report today that the meds are working!!! Functional for my meetings so far AND kept food down. Win!

When I can eat I'm eating peanut butter cups like it's my job. Guess the protien sugar mix is good for us!

I run mentoring programs for gang involved youth, and am planning to only work a few hours as of June...mostly just to have some adult interaction. We've arranged our finances so I can stay home if I want. I will for sure after number two...daycare is so expensive it wouldn't make sense to work at that point. We're planning on two, although I'm secretly hoping the next baby is actually twins! I would like to wait a bit before having another, but I'll be 34 when this junebug is born, so can't wait too long!

i had a scan this week but my baby is quite large and the dr said it's about 2 inches long, crown to rump! i just think it's so crazy that i have a tiny human inside of me.

oooooo Emzy what am i going to have??????

I cant believe how fast this thread moves, how do you ladies find time to post here during the day? My life is sooooo busy right now. I work 2 jobs. 2 days a week im a primary school teacher, i have a P2 class full of lively 5 & 6 years olds so they keep me on my toes. Then i also work in a cinema as a supervisor/manager 5 times a week. Trouble is that the cinema job the rota changes every week so i dont work the same days every week. And this week (as in tomorrow and Friday) i happen to be on shift straight after i finish school. So for the next 2 days im working both jobs back to back aaaaaaarrrrrgggh. Im actually wondering how the hell im actually going to be able to do it this week as im so tired. My day will start at 7am and wont finish till about midnight :(

I dont know which job i'll go back to after my maternity leave, or what kind of hours i'll do. I guess we'll have to see how the money situation is by then. Also by the time this june bug makes an appearance i'll be 34 and me and OH want to have at least 2 kids, maybe 3 so we dont want to have a big gap between kiddies.

OMG...traybaby, I have no clue how you do that! On good days I work 9 hours or so and it totally wipes me out!! Sometimes I even have to take the next day off to sleep! You are a champ!

Anyone considering a home birth?

I thought about it with my first one, but opted for the hospital. I was very satisfied with my experience and despite that I had a lot of medical intervention, I had a great birth and felt like I had control of my body and what was happening. I'm hoping for a repeat experience this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->