June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Not the best shot, but here's my 11 week bump x

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 9
I had growth scans with Holly at 32 and 36 weeks and they said oohh expect a big baby, it should be between 9lb and 10lb!! As it happens she came 2 weeks early and was only 7lb 9oz but if she'd have gone overdue she could well have been 9lb something!!

I had scans every 4 weeks and they told me at every one she was going to be small, around 7lb lol just goes to show they aren't always right!x

No they are quite often wrong aren't they! That's what I kept telling myself when they told me to expect a 10lber lol

Lol! Lovely bump emzy!! I look huuge tonight, not sure if it is all bloat though? I am finding it quite hard to hide now!xx

Me too! Mine's defo quite a lot of bloat but it's starting to harden up at the bottom now and the bloats kind of moving upwards!!

I just ran upstairs to take a quick "bump" pic!! Not the best, but you get the idea!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
Ah thank you ...I don't feel it at the moment!!! Took alot of hard work and now throwing it all out the window!!x

beautiful bump pics girlies :thumbup:

i can't wait to have a bump, i still have some bloat some evenings but i think just above and to the sides of my pubic bone is starting to get a bit harder. Is this the start of my bump??? Will post a pic the minute i have one :)

TrAybaby that does sound like the beginnings of a bump!! Hopefully won't be long!x

Hey everyone!

I was on here at about 4pm and then just logged on again and can't believe how many posts there have been since then!!

Well....firstly (apologies to whoever said it i can't remember!) but i had the WORST bloat up until about 5 days ago and it seems to have gone right down (just normal flabby belly now!!)....the bloat was a challenge tho coz none of my trousers fit me!

Emzy and Cricket - so sorry you're still feeling poorly girls.....hopefully it won't be or much longer and you will start to blossom??

My boss told me yesterday that i was glowing! I was like naaah shut up and he said (exact words) "Abs.....just accept you look nice today....i have seen you look shit and when you look shit you look really shit and i havent seen you not look shit for months so take the compliment" Nice!!!!! I feel like i look like shit tho.....stuppid bloody headaches are PISSING ME RIGHT OFF! It's just not good enough! I am really hoping that in the next week or 2 we will all start to glow and feel like we're glowing from the inside too!!

Emzy....I definitely can see me with a boy....how weird that you could see me with a boy too! I (as everyone does) just hope for healthy happy baby but i have a gut instinct it's a girl but kinda hoping it's a boy!

Oh i have a new boys name (well 2 actually)....Felix or Jasper (OH likes Felix, I like Jasper)...he says it reminds him of Jasper Carrot so not sure he'll go for that one!

Girls still are Amelie, Matilda or Olivia....hhhmmm we'll see!

As for birth weight....it's gonna be a big one i think.....i was almost 10lbs and OH was around 8....really hope it's not too massive tho (I'm not looking forward to the burning ring of fire!!)....

Oh there was something i was gonna say but i have totally forgotten....it was with reference to someone's post which it has gone from my mind (typical baby brain kicking in i think???)...speaking of which I did 2 baby brain things....first i put a jar of pickle away and tidied up then found the lid from the pickle and realised i had put the open jar back in the cupboard. The other thing was i went to fill up my hot water bottle last night from the kettle and found myself about to fill it from the milk bottle!! I stopped just in time!
Phew!

Right....y brain is so asleep it needs to go to bed now.

Love you all and great to hear so much stuff going on!
Night night xoxoxo

OH PS while i'm thinking about it...

I had a colposcopy (about 8 years ago though) and havent even mentioned it to anyone......should i ?????

OMG i LOVE peanut butter cups! The Reeses ones????? Quite hard to get over here (you can get them but you have to go searching!) but OH found them the other day in Sainsburys along with the peanutbutter smarties type things!

I LOVE chocolate/peanut butter cheesecake too......I am really excited about my trip to the States in 2 weeks time so i can go to my FAVOURITE place to eat....yup the cheesecake factory!!!!! I could live there if there was one over here (probably a good job there isn't one!!)..... i keep telling OH that i'm gonna open my own cheesecake factory in Leeds where i live but to be fair it takes me about 3 hours to make a good decent cheesecake so probably not the best business model in the world!

Yes, Reese's! Although, my BIL found some, the Kirkland brand at Costco, and they're wonderful. And I have gotten a chocolate/peanut butter milk shake twice now since the BFP. Like liquid candy... Yum!

I haven't tried the cheesecake. We have a Cheesecake Factory about 20 mins. drive away. DH has been sweet to indulge my cravings so far with restaurants, especially on the weekends when our schedule is more relaxed. The thing I started craving the last couple of days was chicken and dumplings. Now, I know I can get some back home, but I just have to figure out who makes it around here! :)

Where are you going in the US?

OMG so jealous you're 20 mins away from the cheesecake factory!!!! MY OH commissioned a woman to make me my very own chocolate swirl cheesecake with peanut butter for my birthday which was YUM!!

We're off to Boston on 23rd November....got a 5 course meal booked for thanksgiving (which i am a teeny bit too excited about) and when we booked it the plan was to get really pissed on champagne and basically go on a bender....but i will be on the lemonade now!!! I plan to shop shop shop and buy loads of stuff i can't get here (or can but cheaper!)....on my list so far is a kindle fire, Ugg bailey buttons and replenish my Mac makeup coz it's all so much cheaper!!!

Yippeeeeee!

I know I have no reason to be but I'm scared, private scan tomorrow as nhs scan not till 13weeks! No idea how to get to scan place its over an hours motorway drive. Hubby cannot come as he is at work (he was a little annoyed I booked it for tomorrow) so going alone which I don't mind BUT I'm scared. I have a 6 weeks scan and they found a heartbeat, but so worried.

Oh emzy... I know it was in relation to your nipples but now all I can think of is wagon wheels, and they don't have them over here! Dammit, must find a suitable wagon wheel substitute!!!!!

OMG so jealous you're 20 mins away from the cheesecake factory!!!! MY OH commissioned a woman to make me my very own chocolate swirl cheesecake with peanut butter for my birthday which was YUM!!

We're off to Boston on 23rd November....got a 5 course meal booked for thanksgiving (which i am a teeny bit too excited about) and when we booked it the plan was to get really pissed on champagne and basically go on a bender....but i will be on the lemonade now!!! I plan to shop shop shop and buy loads of stuff i can't get here (or can but cheaper!)....on my list so far is a kindle fire, Ugg bailey buttons and replenish my Mac makeup coz it's all so much cheaper!!!

Yippeeeeee!

Yes, Cheesecake Factory is close, but can you believe it's been over a year since I've been there? Hmm... my birthday will be here soon. Maybe I can drag everyone out there for it. Last year, we all had dinner at this sushi restaurant that I love. Argh! Decisions, decisions. :haha:

I don't know much about Boston. I went there once when I was in high school for a short visit, but it's been years and years. The Thanksgiving dinner sounds good -- I really love Thanksgiving food!

Good luck with all the shopping you have planned, and I hope you have a wonderful trip!

hey is round ligament pain in the lower area, like on the side? i'm having the worst pains today, down low onthe right. it is SO umcomfortable!! :(

hey is round ligament pain in the lower area, like on the side? i'm having the worst pains today, down low onthe right. it is SO umcomfortable!! :(

Sounds about right, I mainly feel it on the inside of the hipbone. I've grown to like it, as all my symptoms have calmed down now, I like the stretchy growing feeling! Weird I know!

Wow. So, started getting some gas pains tonight, then had a complete poonami. Over an hour of hot flashes, accompanied by vomiting and loose stools. So uncomfortable, although clearly stored up for a long time given how little I've eaten! I think I feel better now, but totally wiped out!

Oh no Cricket - that sounds awful. Hopefully you will be on countdown to all of this sickness leaving you sometime in the next few weeks :hugs:

I got my first midwife appointment through the post today...its not until 30th Nov by which time I will be about 14 weeks! Called and they have no other appointments available although they did say that when I am there, because of my history they might be able to do a quick scan for me to reassure me everything is okay. That is great news for me as I was going to have to pay for a scan as my next one is not until 18-20 weeks! Although I probs wont get a picture, but thats okay! It might be my only midwife appointment as was under doctor/consultant led care last time and might have to again this time. My first appointment with the doc we will probably decide if I am to have another c-section!! Oh well - I am happy to finally have my appointment!!!

Have you ladies thought of any inventive ways you plan on sharing your news with the world? I have been thinking of some Facebook status' but that is about it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->