June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Cricket my prediction for you is girl! TrAybaby my prediction for you is boy! ha ha I really have no idea what I am talking about, it's purely what I see you with!

I come on here when I should be doing chores when Holly is napping or playing alone :haha:

How are you ladies doing with symptoms? I've got none- and of course- it has me worried! My doctor is 500 miles away, so I can't exactly go in for a checkup. We heard a heartbeat at six weeks, so I'm sure all is well.. It's just making me nervous... Anyone else in the same boat?

Woahhh loads of pages to go through!!
Emzy - what do you think I will have??!! Haha you should start charging lol.
Lily - It was me with the broken ribs, and yes was very painful!! I break them probably once a year, usually in the winter when I get a cough! But not broken anything (touch wood) in just over a year.
Gemini - It is funny you say about having a colposcopy, I had one last year and was told that the risk of miscarriage is higher after having one, and I remember being asked about it last time. I will be under consultant care anyway, but didn't know what having a colposcopy would mean.
I work in the pathology department at our local hospital, I originally worked in the lab processing smear tests, but when I returned from maternity leave my bitch boss moved me into the office as it was a "safer environment" for me haha, so now I enter the specimens onto the computer every afternoon!

emzy what do you think ill have :D

i think we should put up what we think were having and guess a weight and see how right or wrong lol when the babies are here? :)

BabyD and RedRose I think you'll both have girls!

Good idea RedRose!

I think I'll have another girl and the weight will be 8lb 5oz!

i think we are having a girl and will be 7lbs 2 both me and oh were only 6lbs when we were born

Holly was 7lb 9 but was 2 weeks early. I reckon I'll go early again but baby will be heavier x

Bloody I can't keep up with this thread and it's only been a day!

I can't remember most things I have just read! But Gemini I hope work eases for you it's crap when work make you feel like that.

Emma I had a home birth with Sonny and it's the best thing I ever did! I personally feel you are monitored more than in hospital as the midwife is with you and you only and doesn't leave you to see to other patients. I would definitely do it again if I am allowed to.

No of children I wanted - 2! Hence Taya and Flynn being close in age. DH always wanted 4 hopefully his gonna get his wish and I am glad I don't have 2 x x x

What do you predict for me??? I am changing my mind from boy and thinking girl now no idea why though!!!

xxxx

I'm guessing girl at 6 lbs 7 oz ( wishful thinking, right?!), although DH and I were both under 7 lbs, so maybe!

Oh, and I would totally do a home birth, but I think DH is too nervous for that. Hoping for a water birth in the hospital though...it just sounds so much more pleasant!

Cricket: so glad you're feeling better and the meds are working, it sounds like you're really having a crappy time. Not long until the hormones level out! :)

Baby d- that sounds awful, I hope you manage stear clear of the broken ribs this time.

Usamom- I had that exact thing, last week everything disappeared (apart from this hip pain) and didn't come back. I went for a scan because I was freaking out and the baby was there wriggling about just fine! Aparently this is around the time things will calm down, we are just a bit lucky I guess.

As long as my baby is heavier than I was I'm happy: I was born in my 26th week at 2lbs 4ozs. Scary, now I can appreciate what that meant.

How are you ladies doing with symptoms? I've got none- and of course- it has me worried! My doctor is 500 miles away, so I can't exactly go in for a checkup. We heard a heartbeat at six weeks, so I'm sure all is well.. It's just making me nervous... Anyone else in the same boat?

I am still sick as a dog when not medicated, but my doc did say at some point all symptoms will go away and don't be freaked out, if that helps!

Ahhh emzy I think a girl aswell, I really want another girl but I know how much DH wants a boy so I don't mind either way..i'm just not a boy person really!! I have no idea what to guess with weight, Grace was 8lb 12oz and most people I know who have had big babies, they keep getting bigger!!! And I really don't fancy having a bigger one!!!x

Not always! Mine were 9lb 3, 7lb 6, 8lb 2. For some strange reason I think this one may be my biggest! I hope not though!!! X

I am still sick as a dog when not medicated, but my doc did say at some point all symptoms will go away and don't be freaked out, if that helps!

It sure does.. I feel so guilty about posting about my total loss of symptoms when some of you are just suffering so badly! I hope things look better for you soon! You have my sympathies if nothing else! :hugs:

I had growth scans with Holly at 32 and 36 weeks and they said oohh expect a big baby, it should be between 9lb and 10lb!! As it happens she came 2 weeks early and was only 7lb 9oz but if she'd have gone overdue she could well have been 9lb something!!

Thanks dt that's good to know!! I am going to ask my Nan what the weight of all hers were (she had 5) just to see what she says!xx

usamom it's normal for symptoms to disappear around 9-10 weeks, as that's when the placenta starts to take over. I wish my bloody symptoms would disappear!! ha ha I swear my hormones are in overdrive still, I'm still being sick (although dare I say it, I've been less sick than usual this last 2 days... fingers crossed!! But I know it can come back with a vengence) and my nipples feel like they are on fire, as well as resembling wagon wheels!

I had growth scans with Holly at 32 and 36 weeks and they said oohh expect a big baby, it should be between 9lb and 10lb!! As it happens she came 2 weeks early and was only 7lb 9oz but if she'd have gone overdue she could well have been 9lb something!!

I had scans every 4 weeks and they told me at every one she was going to be small, around 7lb lol just goes to show they aren't always right!x

Wowsers, even by this thread's standards it has moved fast today!!!

I think I'm having a boy but would like a girl. My mum had 3 boys before me and my husband is one of 2 boys with a younger sister, so boy feels the most likely scenario! DH would like a boy- something to do with football and cricket I think.

All I know is that we'll be thrilled to have a happy, healthy baby of either gender. That's all we're praying to God for.

I reckon baby will be about 8lbs. Just a guestimate. My worst fear is baby being born with teeth as my freakish husband was! Painful breast feeding.... the worst thing is that his teeth then went back into his gums and his parents had to go through teething with him too!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->