June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Morning girls,

Hope you are all okay this morning. I've had the most terrible nights sleep, couldn't get comfy, was having weird dreams, then needed the loo or felt sick. I cannot wait till we are all safely out of this rotten 1st trimester.

Cricket - bless you, try and rest.
Touch the Sky and Lily - I have pain like that, midwife said it was sciatica.
Giggles - I am paying for a private scan, as my NHS one is at 13 weeks and I cannot bear to wait two more weeks! I'm petrified.

What is everyone doing today, I'm covering a lunch shift at work, then scan at 3:15 in leeds.

X

Ps - well done all you limes! I'm a lime tomorrow! How exciting! Seems so much more exciting then being a poppyseed or an apple pip!

Wow I have missed out on an awful lot have tried to catch up but cant remember anything. I have had a poorly Ollie the past couple of days so not been getting much sleep.
usamom- I think we are due about the same time and my symptoms have gone to only the sore boobs but only on a morning. But I arent worrying as symptoms do come and go and I had no symptoms at all with Ollie.
I think I am going to have a boy and will weigh 8lb2oz. Ollie was born 2 and half weeks early and was 7lb12oz so a good weight condsidering he was early if I had gone full term they said he would of been around 9lb.
Good Luck for your scan today Emma.
Cricket- I know what you mean with the poonami :haha: I was the same at about 3am had bad stomach pains then it came I had to rush to the toilet (tmi).

Oh Emma - best of luck hun!! I am sure everything will be fine - especially with the symptoms you have been having. I have already had to pay for two scans so far this pregnancy (and had to pay for one the cycle before cos of the MC). So I have had three scans in the last three months at $175 a pop (about 110 pound)! I really cant afford another one at the minute so the midwife made my day - just hope they do do one when I have my appointment!

Cant wait to hear your news! Will be thinking of you! xx

Good luck Emma! Please add pics asap!! Hope everyone else is well and happy etc xx

Oh Emma - best of luck hun!! I am sure everything will be fine - especially with the symptoms you have been having. I have already had to pay for two scans so far this pregnancy (and had to pay for one the cycle before cos of the MC). So I have had three scans in the last three months at $175 a pop (about 110 pound)! I really cant afford another one at the minute so the midwife made my day - just hope they do do one when I have my appointment!

Cant wait to hear your news! Will be thinking of you! xx

Thanks Hun, $175 is expensive, mine is £50 but I have to drive for an hour to get there!

Sooo scared.

I know it is easy to say but try not to worry Emma - I am sure all is going to be well! We are all here for you and keeping all things crossed! xx

Hiya hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

Is anyone else having hip pains? I haven't had this before, and it seems it would be too early for this kind of thing. Hip problems run in my family anyway - my mum is due to have a hip replacement soon. So I'm not even sure it's pregnancy related at all? :shrug:

morning everyone, didnt get the chance to get back on last night as left my friends a bit late and went literally straight to bed, has to have been the latest night ive had the last few weeks. so blimmin tired today now though.
archie was just gorgeous and he has changed loads again, he is still so tiny but has got loads bigger since the last time i saw him.

the girls all reckon im having a girl too, i have no idea of weight though as i was born 3 months early and weighed only 3lb, hubster was on time and weighed about 6lb 9.

happy lime day to everyone today!

emma, good luck for your scan, im sure all will be fine. just those nerves we all will get with something like that.

eeek! a week tomorrow i get to see my jellybean :D cant come soon enough.

got a call this morning from the people at the job i applied for, my interview is at 10am on monday, which comes in handy as i am over that way anyways this weekend. plus i get a days holiday back as classed as a duty with being in redeployment, fantastic!
a nice start to my weekend with today being my friday.

hope everyone is well this morning.

im trying to kep down my cereal i have just had, ended up bringing some to work as been getting hungry mid morning and thought it would help. cant eat when i first get up. i think i have a problem keeping dairy down though as now feel a bit nauseous, not eaten a yogurt in at least a month. thought i had gotten over most of the sickness, but obviously not quite. :s

Jelly dairy is defo the worst for me to keep down! Makes me throw up instantly. That and coffee!

Louise - I have had a bit of hip pain, front of the hip sort of the ligament there. I think it has to do with the hormones relaxing our ligaments and tendons to allow the uterus to grow.
I crouched down at the weekend and I think as those are more stretchy I must have hurt it a bit.
I think it's quite common and for me it was really early on to.

omg ladies i just got a phone call about a job i applied for just yesterday she asked was 15 hours ok i said perfect ( as im preg but didnt tell her that yet) this job is to cover a maternity leave for 6 months this job would be perfect.. i hope so much i get it!! please send me some luck ladies!! :D

FX for you! Jealous. My 40 hour weeks are killing me off! Z

Morning girls,

Hope you are all okay this morning. I've had the most terrible nights sleep, couldn't get comfy, was having weird dreams, then needed the loo or felt sick. I cannot wait till we are all safely out of this rotten 1st trimester.

Cricket - bless you, try and rest.
Touch the Sky and Lily - I have pain like that, midwife said it was sciatica.
Giggles - I am paying for a private scan, as my NHS one is at 13 weeks and I cannot bear to wait two more weeks! I'm petrified.

What is everyone doing today, I'm covering a lunch shift at work, then scan at 3:15 in leeds.

X

Hey Emma,

Where are you going for your scan?? I am in Leeds.....I can meet up with you after or before if you want??

Don't worry...there's nothing to worry about....you have seen your baby's HB and you have been feeling crap so there is nothing to worry about hun!

I know what it's like when you have to find your way somewhere tho....I am exactly the same!

Chin up hun and please do let me know if you want to meet up.....if not that's cool but if i can help with directions or anything then i will try my best :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->