June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

i felt like that yesterday cricket. i had a breakdown pretty much, feel better now tho.
My work are making me have a 4 hour appt with an occupational therapist! im hoping they will let me start later and finish earlier, as currently my commute in the rush hour takes me an hour and a half each way! 12 hour days door to door. i cant take much more! Worried about how much money this will lose me however... x

well done for reading every post! thats an impressive feat! x

It's so difficult keeping up with this thread. You all talk too much :haha:

Just found out I have a job interview tomorrow at 4.30pm. I've been job hunting for months with no luck, so fingers crossed it goes well!

good luck this is so funny i got a job interview 2mor too :haha:
i think pregnancy must bring good luck to job finding lol :thumbup:

it must do lol as mine is on monday.

good luck louise!

Laura, I would be breaking down too with days like that! I'm struggling with 8-10 hour days! I can only work a few of them and then I am too knackered and have to take a day off to sleep. We have a mandatory, all-day training tomorrow and I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through it. The meds kind of work, but I still can't eat much, so I'm just exhausted and weak all the time. Hurry up second tri!!

i know! ive never in my life felt tiredness like it, its making me irrational and overly sensitive too. cant wait to feel better, cmon 2nd tri! X

So sick every single night! Is anyone else getting their morning sickness at night?

i have mine usually at lunch time.. prob cuz i never know what to eat and usually wait to long to eat. every time i say to oh im feeling sicky or like crap he just says it sounds like a growing day! lol

Lol that is funny! I feel weird my nausea is like clock work at around 6 pm every day till early morning

....still can't decide whether to get the flu jab...

MIL says i should get it but my mum says i should think about what is best for me and baby!!

What's the right answer??

PS still don't know if it's safe to highlight hair but i have gone about 3 months now without any bleach and my roots are awful (and quite grey unfortunately!!!)

I just wanted to add my experience for you: thanks to our awesome insurance I have a very good OB, her and her partner have been on tv here in new York as experts and I had to wait months to get in with her (back before I was pregnant) so I really trust her. She actually gave me the flu shot in her office saying that it is absolutely safe, but getting the flu while pregnant can cause all sorts of problems, including death. There is a particular type to get if you are pregnant- obviously I didn't ask what it is as that's the only one she carries. Plus the subject of hair dye came up in my first appointment as I mentioned I can't wait until the twelve weeks is up, not only to ease my worry, but because I can dye my hair again. She said that the American Pregnancy Association (I think it was them) has actually researched this again and deemed modern hair dyes safe to use during pregnancy. So I've actually done both the flu shot and colored my hair and got the green light from my OB. Obviously it's a personal choice but getting the go-ahead from a very good OB in a culture of lawsuits if anything goes wrong was enough for me. Just thought I'd add :)

Good luck with your scan Emma! :D

And good luck for those ladies with interviews! :D

Cricket, I sympathize, I've been having a very hard time just keeping up at work and I've been nowhere near as sick as you. I just hope they are understanding towards you. Can they perhaps change your job duties? In the USA any pregnancy related issues are treated the same as a temporary disability and they are required to change your duties to meet your needs or give you a more suitable post at the same rate of pay. I'm sure you already know all this tho! I hope you're ok and everything calms down for you soon :)

i know! ive never in my life felt tiredness like it, its making me irrational and overly sensitive too. cant wait to feel better, cmon 2nd tri! X

im mega tired lately too, its awful. especailly when you end up blowing things out of proportion and getting upset. hubster has received the not so nice end of it quite a few times so far.

So sick every single night! Is anyone else getting their morning sickness at night?

i do usually feel a bit bleurgh before i go to bed, but today i have the whole day so far. maybe its cos i cut down what i eat and drink at night so i dont have to go to the loo in the small hours, im pants with broken sleep, bad enough with my sleep apnoea. have you tried eating something small to try and settle your stomach a bit?

Hello, I am sat waiting for my scan, I'm really early so have a 30min wait, I am shaking, I'm petrified something is wrong, feeling guilty that I booked it and have come when I know my hubby couldn't come. I'm shaking, desperate for the loo as you need a full bladder!
I might feel a lot better after this scan, feeling abit distant from my pregnancy, like its not real, I'm just so worried the baby won't have grown.

Emma x

could you try maybe getting a hot water bottle to sooth you at night.. obviously not too hot but just something to help you sleep maybe and ease sickyness?

Hello, I am sat waiting for my scan, I'm really early so have a 30min wait, I am shaking, I'm petrified something is wrong, feeling guilty that I booked it and have come when I know my hubby couldn't come. I'm shaking, desperate for the loo as you need a full bladder!
I might feel a lot better after this scan, feeling abit distant from my pregnancy, like its not real, I'm just so worried the baby won't have grown.

Emma x

dont worry everything will be fine :hugs:
dont feel guilt just enjoy it and hubby will see the lovely pics u bring home :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->