June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Oh no dt!! Gutted!!

Gemini even though I was told we *think* girl at 17 weeks, then definitely girl at 22 weeks, 28 weeks, 32 weeks and 36 weeks, I was still convinced she would come out a boy and the first thing I apparently said to DH when she was placed on my chest was "is it definitely a girl!?"

I was looking for some old towels earlier (for Holly to do water play) and I came across a bag of Holly's newborn clothes :cloud9: I cried as I can't believe I'm going to have another little tiny baby again! And it's really made me want another baby girl seeing those lovely pink baby grows :pink:

yippppeeeee Emma that's wonderful news!!!

Are you in love???? TEll us all about it pleeeeease!!!

Emzy - think she'll be driving home at the minute :)

Girls....can't believe how much I've missed today....had someone sat next to me looking over my shoulder so just had a brief sesh at lunchtime but now they've gone home so here I am back again!

Hi to the newbies (so many newbies in such a short space of time!!)

I have eaten far too much YET AGAIN and i am gaining weight like it is going out of fashion! I really didn't want love handles (worked SOOOOO hard to get rid of them when I trained for my marathon a month ago) but have piled it all on and keep forgetting that i'm not running anymore so i am not working it off!

Have anyone been bonking BTW since they got perggers? Me & OH have barely touched each other (apart from lush snuggly cuggles!) since I found out but in a weird way i'm not too bothered!! A friend of mine started bleeding after sex when she was pregnant and apparently the placenta was low or something so it ruptured and so i would be quite scared to do it !!

Doesn't stop hubby asking his favourite thing tho "Abs....any chance of a blowy"!!!!!
Of course i ignore him and trump or something (sooooo romantic!)

To anyone complaining of insomnia....yes that's me!
To anyone with headaches - YES THATS ME (although i feel like i'm the only one suffering with headaches.....must be my equivalent of morning sickness)
Haven't felt too nauseus (I MUST Learn how to spell that!)...but when i do it's usually first thing in the morning until i eat something.

Thanks for all the flu jab advice....I am gonna call the Dr when i get a moment to be alone which is never coz there's always people around....even the meeting rooms have paper thin walls!

Thanks to the highlights advice i have now booked my hair apt....not til next Sat though....i HATE going to the hairdressers for highlights tho coz it takes so flippin long!

right....off home now....will check in later hopefully Emma will put her pics on (pllleeeeease Emma!)....also tell me where you went coz i went private in leeds and paid 80quid!!!

PS LAURA......i have read every single post too......i always try to respond to them all but it's impossible!!

Hooray Emma. Glad it went well. Been checking back in for your news.

Welcome newbies.

Have anyone been bonking BTW since they got perggers? Me & OH have barely touched each other (apart from lush snuggly cuggles!) since I found out but in a weird way i'm not too bothered!! A friend of mine started bleeding after sex when she was pregnant and apparently the placenta was low or something so it ruptured and so i would be quite scared to do it !!

Doesn't stop hubby asking his favourite thing tho "Abs....any chance of a blowy"!!!!!
Of course i ignore him and trump or something (sooooo romantic!)

We've not done anything since finding out either. Way too tired and no libido. I did however give hubby a Birthday 'blowy' as you put it! But that was two weeks ago now...

Hoping he understands. No desire to stick anything in my mouth when I feel sick! :haha:

i keep getting little pains on one side like the cramps at the beginning of pregnancy.. not sure if its normal? or maybe its just loo related pains not sure im just freaking out the more i get them.. do you ladies still get stretching pains?

Yes I do red rose, bit like af pains? Got them all the way through last time!

called my OB today and they want me to come in. they said my pain shouldn't be constant, so i have to get an u/s to make sure everything is ok. i'm a little worried :(

called my OB today and they want me to come in. they said my pain shouldn't be constant, so i have to get an u/s to make sure everything is ok. i'm a little worried :(

I'm sure that everything is fine- but I hope that you'll give us an update and let us know what the OB says when you go in.. Best wishes!!:hugs:

Yay emma! Glad it went well, can't wait to see pics!
Touch the sky - When do you have to go in? I'm sure everything is fine, and they just want to make sure :hugs:
I have been getting quite sharp pains in my lower right side today, trying not to let it bother me but getting quite worried? I don't even know who my midwife is so wouldn't have a clue who to ring!x

Hi ladies wow this thread moved fast. Well I'm Fliss, 28, this is my first pregnancy. Got my MW appointment on the 2nd Dec and my scan on the 16th. Had a tiny bit of pink on the toilet tissue on Tuesday but am trying not to worry as it was gone again within 3 hours and hasn't come back since.

I just really want this baby, as does DH (27) so am a little paranoid...

hey Redrose, I have had all sorts of pain and some pretty bad ones... it seems mine are all related to either constipation or trapped wind but because it put pressure on your uterus it feel quite like period pain.
There is also the uterus growing so don't worry too much, as long as they are not too violent or too frequent :)

Evening everyone,

Sorry not had a chance to look through since earlier.
I'm currently slumped on the bathroom floor in proper tears and cant stop crying or being sick.
Had some squash earlier and it all came out my nose when I've been ill, my nose is burning like he'll and making me more sick from the smell and taste up my nose. Anything I can do to stop it?
Sorry for the sorry for myself post, I daren't call any of my friends in case I throw up on the phone or something.
Hate being home on my own, got asplitting headache and can't even keep water down. I just want to curl up and die right now I feel so bad.

Jellytots massive :hugs: I get moments like that on times and it is so hard to know what to do. But I find it does just all of a sudden disapear. Hope u feeling better soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->