June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thanks girls, this is the worst I've ever had it, even with d&v it's never this bad. Eurghs, think I might see if going to lie down on the bed helps a bit.

Aw jellytots :hugs: its awful :( grab yourself a glass of water and a bowl and lay on the sofa and watch a nice film or something to take your mind off it Xx

my appt is today at 3pm. i just saw the RE this past monday and everything was fine. phooey!

Jelly tots.....I'm so sorry hun ur feeling so bad...if I could pop over and hold ur hair back I would....it's truly awful when ur that poorly and ur alone too.....I really really hope u feel better soon hun xxx
Sending big hugs!

I was just gonna say OH and I just started the "when can we tell people" chat & 5 mins later we have fallen out & both gone off in the huff.
It's complicated coz scan is 18th & he's on a stag do that weekend do wants to tell the boys but I can't see all the girls that weekend coz they're busy and lots of the boys are partners with my girls! I could tell the girls on Monday next week but same difference as they will then tell the boys!!
I could possibly go to each of the girls houses separately from fri to sun and get them to promise not to tell each other or the boys before OH tells them!!! Aaaaggghhhhh!
So flamin stressed about it!

Anyway I then saw how poorly my bump buddy is and thought hey this is nothing compared to what she's going thru bless her.....

(I still have a dilemma tho...it's just not that important anymore!)

Emma, I'm soooo glad your scan went well! Yeeeeey!

So I took a 10 and a half week pic, not confident to post a bare belly one but it's definitely a little hard bump! Yeeeeeey! Can't wait until its bigger! Woooooo!

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/mistylux/f08d6ae3.jpg

Evening everyone,

Sorry not had a chance to look through since earlier.
I'm currently slumped on the bathroom floor in proper tears and cant stop crying or being sick.
Had some squash earlier and it all came out my nose when I've been ill, my nose is burning like he'll and making me more sick from the smell and taste up my nose. Anything I can do to stop it?
Sorry for the sorry for myself post, I daren't call any of my friends in case I throw up on the phone or something.
Hate being home on my own, got asplitting headache and can't even keep water down. I just want to curl up and die right now I feel so bad.

Ah Jelly Tots, that sounds awful, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I really hope you feel better very soon. Lots of hugs :hugs:

It looks lovely :) Mine's not neat like that, got toooo much fat from last pregnancy on top of it ha ha! It is starting to harden out though.

Lovely bump lily! And jelly tots I'm sorry you are so ill big hugs to you.
I am lying in bed and kind of freaking out abit now, I'm getting really sharp pains in the middle of my belly every few seconds? Ohhhhh I was trying so hard not to worry about every little pain!!!

Lovely bump lily! And jelly tots I'm sorry you are so ill big hugs to you.
I am lying in bed and kind of freaking out abit now, I'm getting really sharp pains in the middle of my belly every few seconds? Ohhhhh I was trying so hard not to worry about every little pain!!!

Im sure everything is ok and it's just growing and stretching pains. Can you give your Dr a call? I'm sure they can put your mind at rest :)

Try not to worry babyd, like lily said I'm sure they ar just stretching pains. If they are really bad though, maybe see your GP for reassurance?

So I went to bed at a reasonable hour but had to get up for a wee 3 times and then Holly woke up and then I just had to get up for peanut butter on toast lol I am defo at the wee every 3 minutes stage, my womb must be pressing on my bladder now!

hi ladies, i'm back from my scan and everything is ok. i'm still having the pains but i guess its just ligaments. we got to see the baby moving around which was nice :)

Glad your scan went well, Touch!

AFM, DH brought home some Pedialyte and I've had a bowl of soup. Still feeling bad, still have diarrhea and stomach pains. It's not a good day. :(

wow congrats to those who had scans yesterday, are you gonna post pics for us to coo over???

I'm so tired this morning, I worked a 16 hour day yesterday. I've had about 4 hours sleep and now have to go work another 16 hour day today. Plus i have painful gas today too :(

Thats great news touch the sky!
My pains settled down abit and managed to have a good nights sleep. Just can't wait to have my scan so that I know everything is ok, feels like ages away!! I haven't seen ESpacey on here for a while? Wonder if she's ok x

Lily I have genuine bump envy :blush:

Is this your first? How tall / what dress size are you?

I am 5'7 and size 14 and my tum is mostly flat and a bit squishy :haha:

yippppeeeee Emma that's wonderful news!!!

Are you in love???? TEll us all about it pleeeeease!!!

Emzy - think she'll be driving home at the minute :)

Girls....can't believe how much I've missed today....had someone sat next to me looking over my shoulder so just had a brief sesh at lunchtime but now they've gone home so here I am back again!

Hi to the newbies (so many newbies in such a short space of time!!)

I have eaten far too much YET AGAIN and i am gaining weight like it is going out of fashion! I really didn't want love handles (worked SOOOOO hard to get rid of them when I trained for my marathon a month ago) but have piled it all on and keep forgetting that i'm not running anymore so i am not working it off!

Have anyone been bonking BTW since they got perggers? Me & OH have barely touched each other (apart from lush snuggly cuggles!) since I found out but in a weird way i'm not too bothered!! A friend of mine started bleeding after sex when she was pregnant and apparently the placenta was low or something so it ruptured and so i would be quite scared to do it !!

Doesn't stop hubby asking his favourite thing tho "Abs....any chance of a blowy"!!!!!
Of course i ignore him and trump or something (sooooo romantic!)

To anyone complaining of insomnia....yes that's me!
To anyone with headaches - YES THATS ME (although i feel like i'm the only one suffering with headaches.....must be my equivalent of morning sickness)
Haven't felt too nauseus (I MUST Learn how to spell that!)...but when i do it's usually first thing in the morning until i eat something.

Thanks for all the flu jab advice....I am gonna call the Dr when i get a moment to be alone which is never coz there's always people around....even the meeting rooms have paper thin walls!

Thanks to the highlights advice i have now booked my hair apt....not til next Sat though....i HATE going to the hairdressers for highlights tho coz it takes so flippin long!

right....off home now....will check in later hopefully Emma will put her pics on (pllleeeeease Emma!)....also tell me where you went coz i went private in leeds and paid 80quid!!!

Morning Ladies,

I didn't get to come on all day yesterday and now still have loads to catch up on!!! I just had to quickly reply to abic before I continue from where I was!! This is soooo like me and dh he always says that to me and I just ignore him or do something really unromantic to put him off!!!! I am so not geeling sexual right now!!

Some girl at work yesterday who knows I'm in early stages of pregnancy proceeded to tell me some horror story yesterday which I won't go into but I am now absolutely terrified that something is wrong and don't know how I will make it to the 29th for my scan :( Why do people do that?

How is everyone feeling today? I have been in bed by about 7.45pm for the last 2 nights as am soooo tired!! Still wake up knackered though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->