June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Welcome to the newbies!

Jellytots I am so sorry you feel so ill I hope today is better for you.

Touch the sky so pleased your scan went well and Emma1985 so happy for you and saw that you have announced it on facebook! Glad you can now enjoy your pregnancy xx

Jellytots, hope you feel better soon! xx

gemgem, I am sure everything is fine. People always have horror stories, but you just have to ignore them. Everyday gets closer to your scan as well!

----

Talking of scans, I am sooo excited for mine on Monday. This time I have convinced myself everything is okay. It has to be, even though my nausea has dissapeared. Yes, I have completely convinced myself. :dohh:

Emma, I'm soooo glad your scan went well! Yeeeeey!

So I took a 10 and a half week pic, not confident to post a bare belly one but it's definitely a little hard bump! Yeeeeeey! Can't wait until its bigger! Woooooo!

Lily....you loog gorgeous and I am sooooo jealous of your bump already!!
I have a bump but it's me and my overeating (not baby unfortunately!!)

scan.jpg

Hello All,

Went to the scan yesterday, arrived 40 mins early but they were really lovely, I sat with a girl who was waiting who is due 16th June.

I could see the scan on a massive screen, it was just perfect, the baby was kicking and waving and turning its head. Perfect. Heartbeat was perfect too, hearing it was just amazing.

I am so very excited now, actually announced it on facebook last night as sonogropher said that she couldnt see any reason for anything to go wrong now.

I have another scan in 2 weeks (Nov 25th) I cannot wait to see the difference in the two.

I also had my date confirmed as 1st June. This was the date of my very first miscarriage so slightly gutted but will get over that.

Emma your photo is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! So so happy for you and you must be so relieved!
How did OH react then? Did you both cry?
I weirdly didn't cry although when i heard the heartbeat i almost choked on the lump in my throat and then got a tear in my eye but that's about it!
Your pic is so clear!!
Sorry to pester but i would love to know where you went....i may need to go again (i don't think i'll be able to wait between the 12 and 20 week scan!) and would be really good to know the less expensive place!

Would be great to meet up if you're ever over in Leeds xx

Emma - aswell i am jealous that you have announced it on FB!

Me and OH can't even talk about us telling people without getting into an arguement!
:-( :-( :-(

Ahhhh Emma lovely scan pic!!! I really can't wait to have ours!xx

Emma your photo is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! So so happy for you and you must be so relieved!
I weirdly didn't cry although when i heard the heartbeat i almost choked on the lump in my throat and then got a tear in my eye but that's about it!
Your pic is so clear!!
Sorry to pester but i would love to know where you went....i may need to go again (i don't think i'll be able to wait between the 12 and 20 week scan!) and would be really good to know the less expensive place!

We both cried abit, I giggled mainly.
https://www.meetyourbaby.com/ - £50!! (under offers)

Im not in Leeds very often as its about 30 miles away, but meeting up would be great! x

Your pic is so clear!!

We both cried abit, I giggled mainly.
https://www.meetyourbaby.com/ - £50!! (under offers)

Im not in Leeds very often as its about 30 miles away, but meeting up would be great! x

Ah yes I know where that is!! That's a really good price and I am really impressed with the quality of your pic!

I also giggled but everytime I did she lost the image coz my belly was jumping around too much so tried to stay really calm!!

I am so excited about my next scan now a week today! (Emzy and Jelly tots too of course!)

whoop whoop!

I'm off home to my parents house tonight and gonna tell my brother and grandma this weekend.

I think that I may steal your idea and just announce on FB when we have next weeks scan piccie (hopefully as bit clearer!)

Emma what did you actually put? Did you just put the pic on there? Or did you announce it ? Tell me tell me!!!!!

I was thinking that it would be really good to have a meet!

There's quite a few of us who live within 30 miles of each other and thought in the new year we could pick a weekend and agree a place and go for lunch or something??

I'd be happy to drive to anywhere.....there's a few of you East Yorks/Lincolnshire way and I'd be happy for us to meet over there or something?

What do you ladies think?

This could be a logistical nightmare but at the same time I love a challenge and would be up for trying to organise something!!!!

(as long as none of you are actually weirdo pervy men pretending to be pregnant women......!!)

Goodness congrats on the scan Emma! Looks perfect xx
And everyone's bumps look great. Mine is just bloat. ALL bloat, I feel inflated!
No meetup for me, I don't even have a car!

I wouldn't be able to meet I doubt...I live about 4/5 hours away from Lincolnshire!! x

I'd love a meet! I dont drive but if its somewhere central then I'll be able to come on the train. I'm only just outside Manchester so not too far myself. I'd have holly in tow though!

Ps my geography is terrible but I know its only about an hour from Manchester to Leeds so that'd be alright lol

I just got sent away from work for heaving. Apparently the men don't like it. Pillocks x

I just got sent away from work for heaving. Apparently the men don't like it. Pillocks x

OH MY GOODNESS...i cannot believe that they have sent you away for heaving!

Do you send them away every time they fart in the office!
At least us girls (well most of you, except me & emzy!!) are polite enough to hold our wind in not like them! (Emzy i'm sure it was you who used to walk to pick up imaginary photocopying just to parp??....sorry if it wasn't you!!)

I would happily meet anyone in Dorset/Hants/Wilts area but can't easily travel so far 'up north' I'm afraid :cry:

View attachment 294438

Hello All,

Went to the scan yesterday, arrived 40 mins early but they were really lovely, I sat with a girl who was waiting who is due 16th June.

I could see the scan on a massive screen, it was just perfect, the baby was kicking and waving and turning its head. Perfect. Heartbeat was perfect too, hearing it was just amazing.

I am so very excited now, actually announced it on facebook last night as sonogropher said that she couldnt see any reason for anything to go wrong now.

I have another scan in 2 weeks (Nov 25th) I cannot wait to see the difference in the two.

I also had my date confirmed as 1st June. This was the date of my very first miscarriage so slightly gutted but will get over that.

Emma, that's fantastic news, so happy for you! Also slightly jealous you've told FB! How did you break the news? So happy for you! :D

Lily I have genuine bump envy :blush:

Is this your first? How tall / what dress size are you?

I am 5'7 and size 14 and my tum is mostly flat and a bit squishy :haha:

Yeah, this is my first ever pregnancy so I was kinda shocked it appeared like that! I got kinda bloated after the clomid and it never went down, but now it's a firm little bump!! I'm just over 5' 1" and usually a UK size 8 but went very quickly to a 10 I reckon! I've heard shorter women show earlier, I can't remember where I read that though, but FINALLY something good about being a short-ass!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->