June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Those are great u/s pictures! i can't wait til i see my baby in a couple days!

Lovely pics guys!! It makes me so excited for mine on 21st :happydance:

Emzy your bump has definitely grown! Sorry your still feeling poorly. I have had a lazy day aswell today, just had a nice bath and about to eat some apple crumble yummmm xx

awww yeah everyone has had lazy days....love it!
I was at my mum & dads in Whitley Bay and I couldn't be arsed to shower etc this morning so drove back to leeds in my PJ's! Got home and went straight to the sofa for a few hours before going to the pub for a carvery with the in-laws! it was YUM!
Just about to have a (decaf) cuppa and a Wispa gold with a movie!

Emzy.....you poor poor thing!! How embarrassing chick....at least you didn't do it in the pub on the table or carpet or anything like that! Hope you're feeling better soon.....you must be getting to the part where the sickness subsides surely???

Still no news from Espacey yet???

I'm getting a little worried about Jelly Tots too now.....I know she was away this weekend and has her interview tomoz so hopefully she's just enjoying herself...

Jelly....if you read this, good luck for tomoz and let us know you're ok hun :)

Right....off now to chill dudes.....big hugs to you all :)
xoxoxoxoxoxo

PS Emzy...LOVE the bump!
DT - those 4D pics are awesome!!!!!!!
(PS to clarify, I did get showered etc before going to the pub...!)

ooo all these scans make me excited. Mine is tomorrow afternoon!!! Wish me luck!

I feel so ill today, it's hit me like a brick. What with a very hyper baby who eats like a monster and a pair of rabbits that have decided they don't like each other anymore so are fighting :dohh:
Combined with bathroom trips I have had a eventful day!

Hope all you girlies are okay xx

Cricket I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Dt your pics are amazing bet your so excited!!

Sorry for everyone being sick, I haven't had that just nauseas feelings not sure I would cope well with actually being sick, hope it will pass for you soon.

Abi your day sounds lovely. We went for a 4mile walk with our mates and our dogs and then to the pub in front of the fire with chips and apple juice!!
Just chilling in front of the tv in a minute!
xx

Awesome scan pics!!!

Emzy- BUUUUMP! Looking great! :D

I'm not getting a Doppler** I know I'll drive myself insane and my OB does scans every month anyway, yey! My next one is on Tuesday, wooooo! Then I have the NT scan the following week, has anyone had it yet? Am I going to be the first of us to get it? Eeeeek!

Espacey, where are you??

I hope everyone is ok, I can't believe the holy grail of 12 WEEKS is nearly here for a few of us, counting the days! :D

** = I totally reserve the right to change my mind on this!!

I hope Espacey is ok too x

I may be the first NT being as my scan put me forward a week! I need to call hospital tomorrow otherwise I'll be 13+6 if I go next week. Will update tomorrow not changing my tickers till hospital scan though.

xxx

Great scan pics!! They're amazing! :) 2 days until mine!
Good luck to everyone with scans coming up! Xxxx

Some of you girlies don't have long till your 12 week scans!!

(Only time I will be amazingly jealous is at 20 week scans when some people will find out genders... then I will be itching to know!)

Has anyone been majorly emotional??! I've cried at the new john lewis advert every single time it has come on, also was balling my eyes out at this video on youtube earlier of a little girl being told she was going to Disneyland haha..i'm talking proper crying, not just a little tear :haha:

Oh my god that John Lewis advert has me in floods of tears every time!!! DH even had a tear bless him x

Oh yes, I'm an emotional wreck!!!

5 days til my scan!!! And abic and jellytots!!

A week tomorrow for mine!!! Week! I've not seen this John Lewis ad, what happens? X

i love the john lewis advert.

Just sent my OH out to the 24 hour shop cause i have a major craving for haribo starmix, he's so sweet

You have to watch it Gemini it's very cute, try this...
https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=GB#/watch?feature=trends_mobile&v=pSLOnR1s74o

I haven't seen the John Lewis advert either, think I will save it for when OH isn't here, just in case!

And on my goodness! Haribo! Now I want some too! Apart from I am addicted to the sour ones at the moment

Aww that JL advert is lovely, for most of it I was wondering why you guys were in tears over a spoilt brat :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->