June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Thanks Harri, not convinced what I've got is babies heartbeat but will wait till dh gets in from work and see what he thinks!
How many weeks were you when you found the heartbeat?

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazon man just delivered my angelsounds doppler and I FOUND MY BUBBAS HEARTBEAT :happydance:

Yay! Gem if you found one quicker than yours then that's what you're after! So glad for you ladies! Woop! It's amazing! But addictive...lol x

Mine was 50 altogether. Wanted one with a speakerphone and heart rate reader though x

What was the heart rate when you found yours Gemini? I didn't get a heart rate reader! Wish I had now! X

I got a baby sounds one from ebay yesterday but havent used it yet (as I havent got it!), it has 2 bottle of gel and the lcd screen. Paid £20 posted.

xx

Oh man...you ladies have just about talked me into ordering a Doppler! I was going to be good and not obssess, but this forum makes that so hard! Emzy...my sickness might be taking a small break! I woke up this morning feeling ok, just ate and feel good still. Yesterday I only got sick once and I actually ate real food! I did take one dose of meds, but only one all day. I've found mine starts on Sunday evening, peaks on Thursday, and then is a bit better Fri and Sat. Hope it stays away for a bit as I have the bridal shower and then bachelorette party today/tonight!

I am on cloud 9!!!! Measuring a week ahead! Will post pics later, have a couple of 4d ones too! Whoop whoop! I am in love!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Wow a week ahead dt thats great news. Cant wait to see pics.

So happy for you dt cannot wait to see the pics!! I too am on cloud 9 as me and dh just spent ages trying to find little beans heartbeat after realising what we heard earlier wasn't it and we definitely found it quite far down!! It's heartbeat is 172bpn and we are sooo happy.
Maybe I will be able to hold out now untill my scan on the 29th!! xx

Hey everybody, i decided to try to find a june duedate thread and here i am, May i join?
i am due June 16th, and this will be DH and I, second baby!! We are very happy. We gave up on activly TTC in june, after i had a MC on our wedding day. We were going to go on bc at the end of september, but my period was late and now on our journey to baby #2.

Survived the afternoon bridal shower! Lost about 3/4 of what I ate, but not in the miserable gut-wrenching way...more in the my stomach is rejecting how much I just ate sort of way, so that was fine. Ah, the new standards of normal! Now on to a nap and then evening festivities...FXd it goes well!

So excited you found the hb, ladies! And dt...sounds like your little one has been busy growing!

Hey everybody, i decided to try to find a june duedate thread and here i am, May i join?
i am due June 16th, and this will be DH and I, second baby!! We are very happy. We gave up on activly TTC in june, after i had a MC on our wedding day. We were going to go on bc at the end of september, but my period was late and now on our journey to baby #2.

welcome and big congrats :flower: sorry about your mc im hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :happydance:

Well, didn't make it out tonight...after a good day the ms hit hard around 6 pm. And then I just found out my grandma passed away, so I've spent the rest of the night looking at pictures and crying. So, so sad she won't get to meet my little one.

Well, didn't make it out tonight...after a good day the ms hit hard around 6 pm. And then I just found out my grandma passed away, so I've spent the rest of the night looking at pictures and crying. So, so sad she won't get to meet my little one.

im sorry for your loss:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->