June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Well, didn't make it out tonight...after a good day the ms hit hard around 6 pm. And then I just found out my grandma passed away, so I've spent the rest of the night looking at pictures and crying. So, so sad she won't get to meet my little one.

Oh no, I'm so very sorry for your loss Cricket. :hugs: Thinking of you. X

Cricket so sorry for your loss!

MS hit hard last night, I think i get it more when I get tired, I spent the whole day working and on my feet and when I got home it was just horrible, I was so bloated i felt i was about to burst and so nauseous... thankfully sleeping seems to help... but i woke up with like acid in my mouth was horrible....

I guess it is only the beginning...

so sorry about your loss :hugs:

sorry about all the ms ladies.. mine is only bad if i dont eat if i dont eat something anything at least every 3-4 hours i will get sick so i carry rich tea in my bag for when im in town :haha:

my back is so incredibly sore tho ladies.. like its as if my tummy already feels so heavy and bloated and sore than it hurts to bend over or just to get up after sitting :wacko:
not sure what could help.. ive been taking one paracetamol before bed just so the pain will go for abit

Hi ladies, hope you are all well!
I'm so sorry for your loss Cricket :hugs:
I'm not feeling to bad this weekend, just soooo tired!!! You have all really made me want to buy a doppler now, might have to talk hubby into it! x

Afternoon ladies...

Cricket - I'm so sorry about your sad news. I hope you are ok and the next few days are not too hard for you hun. Thinking of you xo

Lily - yay to be a lime!! I think the prune was the worst week simply because prunes are really wrinkly and i just don't like them!

I have to look to Emzy now as she seems to be the most ahead of all of us and I like to see what the next fruit or veggie is gonna be from her!

Euro....so sorry the sickness seems to have kicked in :-( Have you actually been sick or just feel really sick? Are you able to handle food? I feel sick everytime i even start to feel hungry so I also carry bisucuits and crackers round with me all the time!

So....still can't decide how to tell everyone ! Was at my folks this weekend (just got home and i am POOPED!!) and told my brother he's gonna be an uncle and he was dead chuffed bless him! It was quite an emotional weekend really probably just coz of all the emotions but did feel me welling up all weekend!

Went bra shopping with mum yesterday but got to the 2nd shop and got really pissed off coz it was so busy that there was a waiting list to be measured! So I just took loads of bras into the changing rooms but none of them fit (although i think i have established I am an M&S 34 G) but they didnt have the style i wanted in my size. How annoying!

I got a really nice Carriwell maternity bra which i slept in for the first time last night but its quite thin so when my nips get cold/excited ;-) i look like i am smuggling peanuts bigtime!! embarrassing!!!!! A lot of the maternity bras have the clips on for nursing and i had a go of unclipping and got really excited about breast feeding!

Has anyone elses nips and boobs changed other than size? I am expecting veiny boobs and dark nipples but so far I have started to get really veiny bits at the side and the nipple end is quite dark and a teeny bit crusty (soz TMI?) they also look a bit bruised and those areola or whatever they're called feel normal but the actual nipple skin itself (not the titend) is going a bit lumpy! Would be easier to put a photo on but you will all puke at the sight of my boobs so i wont bother!!

Hope you're all ok and welcome to the newbies! xoxoxoxo

I am on cloud 9!!!! Measuring a week ahead! Will post pics later, have a couple of 4d ones too! Whoop whoop! I am in love!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

PIIICCCCCCSSSSS please!!!!!
dyin to see them!!

Hi ladies, hope you are all well!
I'm so sorry for your loss Cricket :hugs:
I'm not feeling to bad this weekend, just soooo tired!!! You have all really made me want to buy a doppler now, might have to talk hubby into it! x

Ah me too!!! I really don't know if it's a good idea coz i know how bad i am once i sew a seed in my own head that something isn't right! When we went for private scan last week i mentioned doppler and the sonographer was like "it's the worst thing you can do coz the minute you don't hear the HB you will panic and need reassurance again".....to be fair she also said it's good for business tho coz girls always end up paying for private scans!

Nevertheless....i am just off to peruse amazon now.......

So happy for you dt cannot wait to see the pics!! I too am on cloud 9 as me and dh just spent ages trying to find little beans heartbeat after realising what we heard earlier wasn't it and we definitely found it quite far down!! It's heartbeat is 172bpn and we are sooo happy.
Maybe I will be able to hold out now untill my scan on the 29th!! xx

Awwww GemGem thats brilliant news!!! Bet you can't wait for the scan now hun & hopefully you can relax a little now! Are you using it several times a day now that you can??

I really really was against getting one but i am so tempted now.....

oooh just realised i can rent a doppler for a tenner from ebay???

SO...just had convo with DH re should we get a doppler....

Me: so I'm thinking we could get a doppler to hear baby's heart beat
DH: no f**king way
Me: why not? it'll be cool to hear the HB in between scans
DH: coz you're a f**king nightmare and you will go on and on and on about something being wrong and make yourself sick
Me: Fine. Well I may just secretly get one anyway.
DH: Do that and i'll bend you over, spank you til you come and send it back to whence it came.

At that point i pmsl and kinda admitted defeat......

Sorry for delay ladies! Here are my scan pics, I have to ring the hospital tomorrow to get my scan date bought forward as I am 12+1 today!!!

We told the kids last night, they were jumping up and down a screaming and talking to the baby, it was wonderful!

Any nub guess gratefully recieved! 4d scan pics in next post xxx

Attachments

• IMG_2077.jpg
    IMG_2077.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2078.jpg
    IMG_2078.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2079.jpg
    IMG_2079.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2080.jpg
    IMG_2080.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2081.jpg
    IMG_2081.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
And here are the 4d ones, ones is hand in front of face, one is a side view xxx

Attachments

• IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2083.jpg
    IMG_2083.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 17
WOW dt those scan are beautiful, i love the 4d ones.

Cricket im so sorry for your loss, its never easy loosing a loved one.

AFM - i have just devoured 3 packets of crisps!!!!!!!!!!! WTF :munch:

And im offically obsessed with my doppler, used it agin last night and im away to go have another listen now :cloud9:

SO...just had convo with DH re should we get a doppler....

Me: so I'm thinking we could get a doppler to hear baby's heart beat
DH: no f**king way
Me: why not? it'll be cool to hear the HB in between scans
DH: coz you're a f**king nightmare and you will go on and on and on about something being wrong and make yourself sick
Me: Fine. Well I may just secretly get one anyway.
DH: Do that and i'll bend you over, spank you til you come and send it back to whence it came.

At that point i pmsl and kinda admitted defeat......

That is similar to the discussion DH and I had... he said no way. So then I asked my mom, an OBGYN nurse practitioner, if it was a reasonable thing to do. She told me no... that I would just end up worrying more because I may not be able to always find a heartbeat. She said that even in her professional life, it's difficult to find a heartbeat even with their more advanced equipment, and that I'd just worry myself sick.

I wish she lived here or me there for at least the duration of the pregnancy... would be nice to be able to have her doppler me anytime I wanted. *sigh* :cry:

hey dt cant really see any nub but having a bash at the skull theory and going with girl :pink: are you guys gonna find out. I totally am, in fact i have my gender scan all booked for the day i turn 16 weeks on the 19th december. I wanna surprise my family on xmas day with the gender :happydance:

Abic I really didn't want to get a doppler either, as I didn't want something else to worry about! But now everyone is making me want one!!! lol

Dt fantastic photos!!! My guess is girl :pink: Are you going to find out?

I felt ok today so me, DH and Holly went for Sunday lunch at the local pub. When we came out, I was extremely sick 3 times on the pavement in front of people. I was sooo embarrassed. OK, so maybe that wasn't such a good idea :(

DH took another bump pic today, thinks my belly's grown again! What do you reckon? 11 week 5 day bump/bloat x

Attachments

• 11 weeks 5 days.jpg
    11 weeks 5 days.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 9
Great pics Dt love the 4d ones.
Emzy i think your bump has grown again to and sorry that the sickness is still getting you. I have had a really lazy day not got dressed all day had a bath and put fresh pj's on I have loved it OH has been doing lots of things with Ollie as he has been working lots of overtime and not seen much of him. No nausea for a couple of days now so hoping that has passed completley just the tiredness to go now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->