June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Okay - thanks Emzy! You gave me the courage to ring. I just spoke with them and a lovely lady said that I should go back to my GP and push for a scan. She said that is can be nothing (I know that) but it is best to have it checked out. I pointed out that this happened last time too and she said that if it continues for more than a few days then it is best to get it checked out. I told her that it has been since Sunday and she said that she would be happy to scan me given that.

She said that they don't have any slots available until Monday now - and that the longer I leave going to see the dr, the longer the wait for the scan will be. I could probably get to see the dr later this afternoon (they do an emergency slot) and so could be booked in for next week.

The dilemma, however, is that if I go for a scan now they won't scan be at 7-8 weeks. I was hoping for a 7-8 week scan as the statistics are really good if you see a heartbeat at 8 weeks. If I went on Monday I would be 5w5d by my calculations. Urghh... I don't know what to do. Perhaps I should book in and then if the spotting stops I could cancel that one and go at 7-8 weeks instead?

Morning all. My work have just cut my hours by half! looks like im getting more and more time at home! secretly pleased although will be hard on less money.

hey all im dude june 3rd im currently 4 weeks 3 days would be lovely to share syptoms to try to stop the worrying xxx

Hey welcome - just joined this board myself...looks like we have the same due date :D

I had painful boobs on and off, indegestion with ever-so-slight nausea and REALLY nagging headaches. Oh also had spotting last week and cramps every now and then. And ABSOLUTE EXHAUSTION! I am so tired Im having nana naps most days.

Anyone else having headaches - they are really getting to me and I dont really like taking anything for them! :shrug:

Yup - I have headaches. I read somewhere that it is the increase in progesterone. Not sure if that is true or not though. I just drink lots of water in case it is dehydration but that means that I'm always on the loo....!

Yup - I have headaches. I read somewhere that it is the increase in progesterone. Not sure if that is true or not though. I just drink lots of water in case it is dehydration but that means that I'm always on the loo....!

Thanks Struth - come to think about it it could be dehydration as I dont drink much but it could also be a little caffiene withdrawal too - stopped drinking litres of tea lol! x

Struth, could you afford private scan at 8 weeks? Mines costing
£100 quid x

That could be an option - were you thinking go now for the early scan and then pay for one later?

I don't have an option for early scan!! Paying for it to curb my anxiety, otherwise have to wait until 12 weeks!!!! X

Morning Ladies,

Struth if I was you I would do the early scan now and then pay for one later it will put your mind at rest.
I am feeling really tired and nauseous today and boobs are starting to feel a bit more sensitive! I like all these symptoms though as it makes me feel pregnant!
Keep us posted Struth on what you decide to do x

No sickness for me yet! on another note, i remember a few days ago some of you saying you were getting clear watery CM? mines still white creamy, anyone else got this? keep getting a "wet" feeling today.... x

I had that yesterday, kept running to the loo to check!!!

Hey ladies can I join you here? Got my bfp on sat the day af was due and confirmed by a digi on mon so early days but I'm excited. Little bit about me I'm called Emma I'm 28 married and have 2 daughters already Fi who is 7 and Avalon who was born last year in Aug. So this bean will be my third :D looking forward to getting to know you all more! Oh my due date is 2nd June x

Struth, if you get any early scan at 5.5 weeks they will probably need to see you again anyway as the heartbeat my not be visable that early. I would definately go to the Doctors and try to arrange it to put my mind at rest if I were you.

Also my baby measured 9 weeks on my missed miscarriage so even an 8 week scan would not of made any difference to the baby being ok, perhaps they would of spotted something wrong, maybe with the heartbeat or something, but it wouldnt of made any difference.

EMZY: I LOVE your 7.5 week scan pic!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY: I think we will all worry all the way along, I know you feel better after 12 weeks, but I look at the celebs who lose babies at 5 and 6 months gone and cannot imagine how dreadful that must be.

We need to learn to accept what will be will be and to try to ENJOY our pregnancies. Lets dwell on the good and not the bad xxx

On a lighter note, if anyone needs directions to anywhere, just ask me! My (.)(.)'s look like a road map today!!!!!!!!!

xxx

I went to the restroom multiple times yesterday because the increase in CM made me think I was bleeding!! No sickness but extremely tired and a slight headache. I don't know how I am going to handle a 12 hour shift on Friday without needing a nap LOL. My blood test came back with an HCG of 33 and my progesterone was 12.2 and OB said everything looked great. We will have a scan when we get back from Las Vegas!! I am so excited!!

Hey ladies, quick question (I'm typing this on my way to work!) firstly: I'm still getting creamy and slightly 'globby' cm... is that ok? Second: I never had regular periods (between 28-56 days apart) and this was my first round of clomid, I'm 15 DPO today, when can I start to feel like I've made it past the AF mark??? Will catch up with you all properly on my lunch break! :-D

The bloating and gas have started already along with times of crazy heartburn. I am drinking my usual amount of 64ounces of water but I have to pee even more. I haven't been able to sleep a full night since I found out due to bloating and excitedness.

But I welcome the symptoms as they make this whole thing more real to me. Bloodwork today and Friday and then I will start setting up the first ultrasound.

dt is right, 12 weeks will come and go then we will all have something else to worry about! It'll be can't feel the baby moving, etc then! And it doesn't change after they're born- this is it girls, worry for the rest of our lives LOL! Dt is also right, try and enjoy your pregnancy as once you've had the baby and look back, it seems like it's flown by and you will REALLY miss being pregnant! I really did.

My CM is still creamy Laura and lots of it! Was the same last time all the way through, invested in a lot of pantyliners!

There are a lot of Emma's on this thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->