June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Woop! go Struth! yeah i forget them usually! only remember because i woke up prodding my boobs! it hurt! lol x

Yay!

How did the Drs go? You got your digis yet?

Drs was fine - she just took my blood and said to ring on Monday (?!!?!!). Hmmm... I think I will be ringing tomorrow afternoon! She said that the dr will look over the results and then book me in for a scan. Whether he will contact me to let me know how far he thinks I am or not I don't know. I might just get the scan appointment in the post.

I'm pretty sure I'm 5 weeks - I was temping - my chart is below (O was a bit ambiguous but I think FF has it about right) so it will be interesting to see what my beta results are to see if they match up. Here's hoping for a scan within the next three weeks.

Oh - and the post hadn't been before I left so I think tomorrow will be digi day!!

Or... I might do one later. I don't know how brave I am... I might wait for tomorrow's FMU....

I want you to do one now! poas addict that i am!

I found this on week by week scans xx

https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#week6

not sure if i mentioned it before, but my FMU is rubbish! lol, 3rd lot is usually the best! strongest so far seems to be at 5pm! very odd!
my test free day yestrday was very hard! i even looked behind tyhe sink and toilet to try and spot a stray IC i didnt know about! haha! x

i've done that! i do have more tests though!!!

I want you to do one now! poas addict that i am!

I found this on week by week scans xx

https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#week6

Great Link! xx

I'm an addict too! I might do one when I get home then IF they have arrived. We'll see. I'm just a teeny bit scared to see 1-2 again. It really should be 2-3 at a minimum, possibily even 3+ (as I'm 5 weeks today) but when I did one on Sunday it was still 1-2. I don't know what I would do if it was STILL 1-2....

I think you will get your 2-3 at least. Digis are only based on average readings so its not 100% accurate.

You will be fine chick xxx

Thats the trouble Struth, i personally would rather know, im the sort that likes to prepare, and give me the chance to push for the NHS to step in and try to help!
x

I'm with you on that Laura - I am a 'like to know' girl.

Even though I have done loads of research on digi and know how crap they can be, it would still make me worry as it could be that the digi would say 1-2 and be right because my hcg isn't increasing. Blimey, I need to stop worrying about what the digi might say and just test as soon as possible :haha:

yeah, at least then you know what you are dealing with.
i only briefly saw 2-3 last month, then went back down, meant that i knew it was time to go to a and e saying i was spotting (i wasnt) just so they would do a scan, as soon as i was being proactive i felt better. i dont do waiting.... lol x

Oh ladies - I have just been to the loo and am STILL spotting. I thought it might have stopped as nothing had reached my liner this morning yet. But I just wiped and there was a big (sorry - TMI alert) brown blob - kind of creamy CM but it was all brown.

Why can't I have a straightforward pregnancy? I know the first 12 weeks are really worrying but it would be less so if I wasn't spotting all the time. Urghh...

Hi everyone!

Thank you for all the well wishes, hoping everything will be ok :hugs: PMA PMA!!! I'm feeling ok today, the pains aren't so bad and I keep just telling myself it's that damn cyst causing the pain and nothing else. If anything I'm just still a bit shell shocked after yesterday, I still can't believe that sonographer did that to me!!

Welcome to all the newbies! And congrats on your BFPs :)

Lilyfire, glad your mum was so happy :D

Loving all the stories about the sweet other halves reading pregnancy books :) Mine was the same first time around. In fact he was so excited he wrote a blog about becoming a daddy! If any of you are interested in having a read the link is here https://www.thenewdaddyblog.blogspot.com/

On the right hand side a bit further down the page, you can choose to view earlier posts. If you click on 2010 you can read the posts from when I was pregnant with Holly. He wrote all about my labour and birth in August too if you're interested in a male perspective in pregnancy and childbirth!

cricket, the stretching feeling is completely normal, it's just your ligaments stretching ready to accommodate your growing womb :)

As for the stomach sleeping, I used to be also but there comes a time when your bump gets too big that you can't physically do it anymore anyway, so don't worry! lol

I will be (hopefully) finding out the sex. I found out with Holly :pink: but she wouldn't play ball at the 20 week scan, so I got a private one at 22 weeks then ended up having a 4d scan at 28 weeks! Will do the same this time if this little one doesn't give us a peek at the 20 week scan. OH has a feeling it's team blue :blue: this time, but I think team pink :pink: again :) Either way I'd be over the moon!

Struth I did a Psychology course at uni a couple of year back, loved it! And Happy 5 weeks!!!

Thanks for the link dt1234565! Here is a pic of my 7.5 week scan with Holly :) At the 5.5 week they could only see the sac and no baby as it was too early. At the 7.5 we saw a little flicking heartbeat :) At my next scan I will be 6.5 weeks, so I'm really hoping to see a heartbeat.

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/313522_10150789767185473_743965472_20536403_5218134_n.jpg

Laura my FMU is also rubbish! Evening seems better randomly!

Aw struth, I'm sorry about the spotting. Are you getting your bloods/scan done already? (I know a few are) If not, then maybe go to the GP to put your mind at rest. Try not to worry though, lots of people spot at the beginning of pregnancy and the fact that it's brown is a good thing :hugs:

x

hey all im dude june 3rd im currently 4 weeks 3 days would be lovely to share syptoms to try to stop the worrying xxx

What are the docs saying about it? x

Nothing. I told him that I was spotting and he just shrugged. He was rubbish. Do you think I should ring the EPAU for some reassurance? The thing is I know they can't do anything other than check my bloods. I guess they could do a second test (to follow up on today's). Oh - I just don't know if I am overreacting....

Aw struth, I'm sorry about the spotting. Are you getting your bloods/scan done already? (I know a few are) If not, then maybe go to the GP to put your mind at rest. Try not to worry though, lots of people spot at the beginning of pregnancy and the fact that it's brown is a good thing :hugs:

x

I had my bloods done today so they can date me for an early scan (because of the mc last month). I told the GP on Monday I was spotting and he was really dismissive. To be honest - he was awful, made me feel like I was bothering him or something. I think it is because I had rang the EPAU and told him what they had said to do.

Not sure whether to ring the EPAU again...

I would chick, just to put your mind at rest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->