June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

:( when are your bloods being taken? That resource is clever, shows that you could well have no reason to worry as well! Crazy how people can differ!? X

I had my first bloods taken this morning and have begged the dr today to do some second ones on Friday. So....I should know more by Monday.

You are right though ladies - I have read sooooo many posts from ladies who are worried through using them. I am being silly even beginning to worry about the result. I will patiently (!) wait for my blood results and hope that all is ok.

I promise that I will stop going on and on once I have my blood results!

Ladies the variations in HCG are HUGE!!! Please dont worry xxx

Weeks of pregnancy
after last menstrual period Days after conception Approx hCG levels single baby
pregnancy (mIU/ml)
Week 3 7 0 to 5
Week 4 14 (next period due) 5 to 430
Week 5 21 180 to 7400
Week 6 28 1,100 to 56,500
Weeks 7 to 8 35 to 42 7,600 to 230,000
Weeks 9 to 12 49 to 70 25,300 to 290,000
Weeks 13 to 16 77 to 100 14,000 to 243,000
Weeks 17 to 24 4,000 to 165,000
Weeks 25 to birth of baby 3,200 to 90,000
4 to 6 weeks after birth Less than 5

Sorry that chart was crap!

This may help better and is weeks after conception, NOT weeks pregnant so show how wrong a digi can be:

Weeks after conception and hCG levels:
0-1 week: 0-50 IU/L
1-2 weeks: 40 - 300
3-4 weeks: 500 - 6,000
1-2 months: 5,000 - 200,000
2-3 months: 10,000 - 100,000
2nd trimester: 3,000 - 50,000
3rd trimester: 1,000 - 50,000

I had my first bloods taken this morning and have begged the dr today to do some second ones on Friday. So....I should know more by Monday.

You are right though ladies - I have read sooooo many posts from ladies who are worried through using them. I am being silly even beginning to worry about the result. I will patiently (!) wait for my blood results and hope that all is ok.

I promise that I will stop going on and on once I have my blood results!

DONT stop going on as you put it and you are NOT being silly :hugs: we all want to see that digi progression and I would want to know more in your position too xxx

As you can see, there is great variation in hCG levels. It isn't the absolute value that matters in these results, but the change in values. In a viable embryo, doubling generally takes place every 36 hours.

As you can see, there is great variation in hCG levels. It isn't the absolute value that matters in these results, but the change in values. In a viable embryo, doubling generally takes place every 36 hours.

Exactly - I'm going to stop worrying about the digis :dohh: and will look forward to the results of my blood test :happydance:

You all are totally right that although numbers are an indicator, they are really only useful when compared one day to another. The differences in all of our bodies is too vast!

Right now I'm just super jealous that you all know your numbers! I have my first appt on October 12th, and until then I'm just waiting and watching each wipe. Since I've only had one m/c and it was super early I guess I just have to wait...but at least they are seeing me at 6 weeks, so I can't really complain ;)

We'll get each other there...! I'm sure when we all get to 12 weeks we will look back at our early posts and think about how silly we were!

We're pregnant ladies!!! Sometimes with all the obsessing and worrying I lose perspective as to what it is I'm worrying about - I have to tell myself that I'm pregnant and have a baby growing inside me! Has it sunk in yet?

Hasn't sunk in for me! Well, it has, but I'm still kind of nervous and am scared to commit fully to the idea in case something happens. Although with my bloat, I did commit to 3 new shirts! They were in the maternity section, but super cute and I can wear them now even without attracting attention - they'll be nice for the "fourth trimester" too! Kind of exciting looking at the maternity clothes and imagining a bump!

im super super excited, just spent most of the evening joining every mother and baby club going, hubster is not going to be impressed at the amount of mail we will be receiving in the next 4 weeks oopps!!!!

everything will be fine girls, im sure of it. i dont know my hgc numbers or anything and happy that it just registered on a digi at all and feeling all of these little cramps etc after all the heartache the last few months.
keep positive girls!!!

lol, i got caught on the mothercare website looking at travel systems last night, OH looked close to a pulmonary....however that couldve been the prices.... x

Question for you ladies.. After all this worry and heartache about "getting" pregnant- we're finally here.. Now- when are you planning to share your news with folks (not counting immediate family like spouses, siblings and parents)??

we are telling hubsters parents this weekend, i dont speak to my family anymore after they refused to show up to my wedding. plan to send a scan pic to my grandparents when i know everything is okay

you mean friends etc not family? close family know, but holding out till 12 weeks for the rest of the world. lol. JUST to be safe :) x

sorry misread it, on 4 different web pages at the moment lol.
i plan to tell my close girlfriends in a few weeks, they will be able to tell easily anyways as i will be 'driving' etc which isnt normally like me.
keeping it away from work and facebook and all other friends until the scan date

Hi Can I join? I'm due on the 1st June, got my bfp last Thursday. I see you've all been to the doctors - I haven't even phoned them yet!!!

Also, stupid question - how do you get one of that little things that say how far gone you as a signature? I don't know how to put it on my profile...

I'm probably going to tell my mom soon. DH wants to wait until 12 weeks to tell anyone. I told him that wasn't going to happen! I did actually already tell one of my besties who has an incompetent cervix and lost her DD at 5 or 6 mos, and then had two super complicated pregnancies after to ask how she stayed calm and relaxed while pregnant given her medical history. (She said she had a positive mantra she repeated every time she felt the panic coming and it calmed her down. Also CDs each night with pregnancy music - I think like Struth's). The best news is that we'll be 12 weeks by Thanksgiving holiday, so I won't have to come up with some random reason I'm not drinking! Already went through that last weekend with DH's cousins...pretended I ate some bad sushi and wasn't up for it, but pretty sure that only works once! Probably will tell family by 6-8 weeks, and three best friends around then too, but for the average Joe, 12 weeks. This is all assuming my bloatation device doesn't give it all away before then! My pants don't fit.

On another note...I had m/s the first couple days after I got the BFP, but feeling OK since then (which makes me nervous). Bbs are still HUGE and sore, tummy bloated, and getting dizzy spells. It's Ok to not have all the symptoms all the time, right? Things are still going OK? I'm super sensitive to hormones - I used to get nauseated to the point of getting sick if I took my BC pills within 12 hours of each other. Hoping I'm not experiencing a slow down of hormone production since I'm not getting m/s as much!

Hi Jennyjelly! i just click on someones, should then take you to the place you make them (tickers they are called) then you copy and paste the code you get at the end into your "edit my signature" under user control panel... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->