June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Welcome Lliena! another Emma! we have lots! lol
Gem, just thought id check as was worried it should be clear like the others! x

Hey ladies, quick question (I'm typing this on my way to work!) firstly: I'm still getting creamy and slightly 'globby' cm... is that ok? Second: I never had regular periods (between 28-56 days apart) and this was my first round of clomid, I'm 15 DPO today, when can I start to feel like I've made it past the AF mark??? Will catch up with you all properly on my lunch break! :-D

I think now!

Even if you have irregular cycles, most people ovulate 14 days before AF, so I reckon your there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the Clomid!!!

xx

Lily mine is globby as well, lol good way of describing it!

Hey ladies, quick question (I'm typing this on my way to work!) firstly: I'm still getting creamy and slightly 'globby' cm... is that ok? Second: I never had regular periods (between 28-56 days apart) and this was my first round of clomid, I'm 15 DPO today, when can I start to feel like I've made it past the AF mark??? Will catch up with you all properly on my lunch break! :-D

i believe 0 day to AF is always 14 days pretty much? so id say celebrate! :happydance:

Ahh I was only messing Laura! It worried me too, I was just going to message you to say TMI.... i just went to the toilet and there was a bit of white cm so from what Emzy says it is completely normal and we are all in the same boat. xx

lolololol oh well thats good! i cant post quick enough, as soon as i do, 4 more new posts are there! haha! can tell its lunch! :pizza:
Everyone enjoying the unseasonably warm day? x

Me too some of my answers are 3 posts away from the original!!!

Yes its BOILING!!!!!!!!!!!! We will all be feeling it in May 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEK! at least we get the best months at home! i love that my bday is in june, means i only ever have 6 months to wait until more presents between bday and xmas! LOL X

I'd love to join... got my BFP this evening!!! Due date according to online calculators, LMP and ovulation date is June 8, 2012!

CONGRATS and welcome! I only found out yesterday morning too!:happydance:

omg I'm BOILING too! I am usually FREEZINg, even in July! Even my hands are sweating!

Woke up this morning to even more sore boobs than yesterday......no enjoying that part!

Yup - I have headaches. I read somewhere that it is the increase in progesterone. Not sure if that is true or not though. I just drink lots of water in case it is dehydration but that means that I'm always on the loo....!

I have the headaches too. ouch! drinking loos, and always running to the loo!

Struth, if you get any early scan at 5.5 weeks they will probably need to see you again anyway as the heartbeat my not be visable that early. I would definately go to the Doctors and try to arrange it to put my mind at rest if I were you.

Also my baby measured 9 weeks on my missed miscarriage so even an 8 week scan would not of made any difference to the baby being ok, perhaps they would of spotted something wrong, maybe with the heartbeat or something, but it wouldnt of made any difference.

EMZY: I LOVE your 7.5 week scan pic!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY: I think we will all worry all the way along, I know you feel better after 12 weeks, but I look at the celebs who lose babies at 5 and 6 months gone and cannot imagine how dreadful that must be.

We need to learn to accept what will be will be and to try to ENJOY our pregnancies. Lets dwell on the good and not the bad xxx

On a lighter note, if anyone needs directions to anywhere, just ask me! My (.)(.)'s look like a road map today!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Thanks hon - I have just rang and spoken to my GP. He has booked me in for a repeat blood test on Friday so I can see if my levels are increasing. If they are I will relax, if not they will scan me. I feel quite relieved just by having a plan of action.

dt is right, 12 weeks will come and go then we will all have something else to worry about! It'll be can't feel the baby moving, etc then! And it doesn't change after they're born- this is it girls, worry for the rest of our lives LOL! Dt is also right, try and enjoy your pregnancy as once you've had the baby and look back, it seems like it's flown by and you will REALLY miss being pregnant! I really did.

My CM is still creamy Laura and lots of it! Was the same last time all the way through, invested in a lot of pantyliners!

There are a lot of Emma's on this thread!!

You are completely right - there is always something to worry about. If I wasn't spotting though I don't think I would be half as worried as I am. It just feels a bit like groundhog day at the moment as it is all so similar to my last pregnancy. Still - I am having the bloods done so I hope that gives me some reassurance.

EEEK! at least we get the best months at home! i love that my bday is in june, means i only ever have 6 months to wait until more presents between bday and xmas! LOL X

My birthday is in June too and I love it - usually good weather and nicely spaced with Xmas - perfect!

Just got back from the doctors, now have to wait for the midwife to send me a letter at around 8/9 weeks for my booking in appointment.
So now just to sit back and relax and try not to worry until then.
She dated me as due 2nd June so 5 days earlier than what internet calculator says, but at least its 5 days less to wait :D

I'm due 2nd june too :) or 31st may if I go by fertility friend but my babies always come late so I know it'l be June whatever happens. My birthday is June too lots of us with similar names and bdays in here :D

Both my boys are June Birthdays, the 14th and 16th, looks like i'll be having another party to organise too!

My Daughter is December, Summer birthdays are much better! We had to call her party off last year cause of the snow!

xx

Struth, if you get any early scan at 5.5 weeks they will probably need to see you again anyway as the heartbeat my not be visable that early. I would definately go to the Doctors and try to arrange it to put my mind at rest if I were you.

Also my baby measured 9 weeks on my missed miscarriage so even an 8 week scan would not of made any difference to the baby being ok, perhaps they would of spotted something wrong, maybe with the heartbeat or something, but it wouldnt of made any difference.

Thanks hon - I have just rang and spoken to my GP. He has booked me in for a repeat blood test on Friday so I can see if my levels are increasing. If they are I will relax, if not they will scan me. I feel quite relieved just by having a plan of action.

I totally understand honey, you need to know whats going on :hugs::hugs:

Ok ladies, TTC HELP AND ADVICE NEEDED!
Just got call from the docs (after asking 3times) to tell me the first beta result. She started off telling me that "not to worry too much with just one, as the second will be needed to confirm they were going down" so after me advising her on her job by telling her I'm pregnant AGAIN, not just waiting for hcg to go back to 0, she then started banging on about how she doesn't agree with quantative hcg level tests to prove everything's ok, she believes "what will be, will be" (so glad I'm moving soon and can move surgeries)
So, I had my MC bleed 25th august and it lasted 3days. Four days before bleeding started, beta hcg was 60 ish at A&E.
Took hpt after bleed stopped and it was negative. From this point on I did an OPK (digital ones) every day up until afternoon of sat 10th sept when I got a smiley face. This led to me assuming I conceived on the Sunday 11th sept. Based on my usual 31 day cycle, AF WOULD have been due sat 24th sept (14DPO) got my BFP on Monday 19th sept (9DPO) first beta was taken yesterday, 17DPO, and the beta was 1618!!!! WTH?!? advice? Anyone? Pleeeease? That seems TOO high! Xxxx

I wouldn't worry honey - best to see it alongside the repeat one. This resources is helpful though - https://www.betabase.info/ It shows that the median for 16dpo (which I think you were yesterday at the 12th would be 1dpo if the 11th was O day) is 208 but it can range from 4 to 9000. You are well within this range so it could just be that your hcg increases quickly.

I'm having the opposite problem. Just did another digi at 5 weeks and still getting 1-2 :cry:

Really don't worry about the digis hun, I remember first time around reading lots of posts in 1st tri of people worried as they were only getting 1-2 weeks on a digi but they were much further on. They are not an exact thing and far from perfect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->