June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

hey, anyone else planning on keeping the sex a surprise?
I feel all alone, it seems everyone else is finding out!
I always said i would keep it a surprise and everyone in my family has and same in OH family so feeling the extra pressure but it's hard reading about everyone being so excited to find out!!

I am considering it!

I would love the surprise of them saying its a girl! As they lay her on my chest. And not sure I want to let go of the thought of that moment.

If I find out and its a boy I may be a tad disappointed, but if i give birth to my boy who cares either way, i'll just be totally in love!

And in a few weeks time I may just find out! lol!!!!!

dt1234565 - i noticed you have a 4d scan in your signature, how many weeks were you when that was taken? i'm having my 1st trimester screening next week, which includes a high density ultrasound. i don't know what that means? i hope i get a scan like yours :)

I am hoping to keep the sexes a surprise and DH wants to know, but now that it is twins I am kind of thinking it may be good to know so that we can be better prepared?

There are lots having twins on this thread :) On the September thread there was only 1 lady who had twins.

We are defo going to find out, loved knowing last time! :pink:

We will be finding out aswell, loved knowing last time so we could prepare! And this time we will need to know really as will prob move house sooner if we have a boy!x

I'm not finding out baby's gender either. I like surprises!

A wee update on my job interview. I didn't get it, but they are opening a new branch in Jan/Feb and they said they're still interested in me. So I have another interview on Tuesday for the new shop!

Pink I will be moving over the Xmas holidays. All the furniture etc has already gone, just the few bits I've got we need to shift but 1 van should do it. Can't wait.

Well I'm back again and caught up - just.

As for housework, I've not done half as much as I was meant to, hubster will probably kill me tomorrow when he gets back.

As for the sex, we are staying team yellow and quite enjoy just guessing and talking about different names and if they were a boy or girl what they would look like or grow up to be.
Hubster doesn't talk to baby or anything yet but will see after the scan. I still don't think it's real so he may not either.

I'm not finding out baby's gender either. I like surprises!

A wee update on my job interview. I didn't get it, but they are opening a new branch in Jan/Feb and they said they're still interested in me. So I have another interview on Tuesday for the new shop!

That's great they have asked u to come back for another interview sen though for a different job. Very hopeful indeed

Louise and Redrose your are my yellow team heroes!!!

Harvest, we said the only situation we would find out would be if we had twins.. as you said to get better prepared!

hey harvest! :wave: nice to see you here!

Hey touch! nice to see you too :) Wow look how big your bean looks in your scan pic! amazing how fast they grow :) R u 11 weeks now? r u planning on spreading the word at 12 weeks? That is when we are waiting till but it is so hard because my tummy is getting bigger already. Trying to wear lots of loose baggy clothes, so attractive :haha:

Harvest, we said the only situation we would find out would be if we had twins.. as you said to get better prepared!

Yup I am still on the fence, I guess we still have lots of time to decide :)

I had my scan today. No measurements b/c the baby was moving around too much. We saw the tiny hands and feet and it rolling around. It was so awesome to see how much the baby has changed since my last ultrasound at 7 weeks.

The baby is sucking its thumb =)

Attachments

• Gir 11w3d.jpg
    Gir 11w3d.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 7

its just its not really done in our family either, plus i think it would really nice to have the surprise :happydance:

were getting married just 6 weeks after baby is due my bf thinks were crazy and should move it way after baby is here.. but that was the only date we could get in the summer.. :wacko: do you ladies think having a wedding when baby is 4-6 weeks (depending on when baby decides to show up) would be ok

wow... i don't know... we are getting married in France in may 2013 as i am hoping to loose the weight before i have to wear a dress in front of my whole family. but we might do a quick registry office here before the baby is even born (but we won't tell anyone)

RedRose, I think that's awfully close. You don't feel normal for a good two months, I've been told. Plus, weddings are stressful! Fun, but stressful.

harvest, most of our friends and family know, but i won't officially "come out" until next weekend, when i'm 13 weeks. nobody at work knows and it's getting harder and harder to hide my belly!! i never used to wear baggy clothes so my selection is pretty limited, people must be wondering what's going on with me.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->