June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Yeeeeeeeeeey! We had our scan, everything was great (the baby wasn't as wriggly as last week tho, but that's ok right?) so the Dr said we are pretty safe to tell everyone! I called my nana who still didn't know, and emailed some aunties then we announced on Facebook! Our computers blew up!!! So many lovely messages! It's so nice to be able to share this, it's just a shame we are in a different country to our family and a lot of our friends, so sharing on FB was a pretty big thing! Soooooo excited! Now I can be proud of my little bump! Yey!

And yup, we definitely want to know the sex, actually, we can't wait to find out!

I had my scan today. No measurements b/c the baby was moving around too much. We saw the tiny hands and feet and it rolling around. It was so awesome to see how much the baby has changed since my last ultrasound at 7 weeks.

The baby is sucking its thumb =)

I'm so glad your scan went well. I love the thumb sucking pic!

Louise and Redrose your are my yellow team heroes!!!

Harvest, we said the only situation we would find out would be if we had twins.. as you said to get better prepared!

its just its not really done in our family either, plus i think it would really nice to have the surprise :happydance:

were getting married just 6 weeks after baby is due my bf thinks were crazy and should move it way after baby is here.. but that was the only date we could get in the summer.. :wacko: do you ladies think having a wedding when baby is 4-6 weeks (depending on when baby decides to show up) would be ok

I went to a baby shower a couple of weeks after delivering DS2 and it was very difficult. And all I had to do was show up and sit down. I would not schedule something that close to delivery, especially something as big as a wedding. Unless it's going to be very low-key and you have help doing almost everything, you are not going to feel like dealing with that. You're probably going to be sleep-deprived and walking around in zombie mode during that time.

Yeeeeeeeeeey! We had our scan, everything was great (the baby wasn't as wriggly as last week tho, but that's ok right?) so the Dr said we are pretty safe to tell everyone! I called my nana who still didn't know, and emailed some aunties then we announced on Facebook! Our computers blew up!!! So many lovely messages! It's so nice to be able to share this, it's just a shame we are in a different country to our family and a lot of our friends, so sharing on FB was a pretty big thing! Soooooo excited! Now I can be proud of my little bump! Yey!

And yup, we definitely want to know the sex, actually, we can't wait to find out!

Awesome news about your scan, Lilyfire! Don't worry, the baby can be active at different times of the day and resting during others.

DH has said something about not finding out the genders, but I think that's just crazy. We always found out before, and I'm not in the mood for any surprises! :)

We are staying :yellow: too. We did find out with Ollie but thats because I really wanted a boy this time I will be happy with either.
Great pic wantanerd. Glad everything went well.
It took me about 6weeks before I actually felt a little bit normal after having Ollie there wasnt much I could do I did have a 2nd degree tear though so I suppose it depends how your labour is everyone is different.
I know the feeling having to wear baggy clothes only my best friend knows I am preganant so am having to wear baggy clothes round my family cant wait until 12 weeks to tell everybody.
Glad your scan went well Lily. Yes as Littlebird said baby will be active at different times of the day.

lovely pic wantanerd
so pleased everything was fine lily.

redrose, knowing how stressed i was before my wedding i think it may be just a bit too soon. unless you are going really basic like just a civil service and meal afterwards.
a full blown white wedding is knackering without the just having had a baby. unless you have an awful lot of help in the run up and on the day. dont want you making yourself ill chick.

eeeeekkk!!!!!!!! im 12 weeks today :D and ive got my first scan tomorrow!!!! :D im sooo excited i defo cant wait.

Car believe I have tO wait till Monday! Argh! No fair!!!! Can't wait to see your pics, that'll get me through the weekend! X

dt1234565 - i noticed you have a 4d scan in your signature, how many weeks were you when that was taken? i'm having my 1st trimester screening next week, which includes a high density ultrasound. i don't know what that means? i hope i get a scan like yours :)

I though I was 11+1 turns out i was 12+0!!!

They said had I been earlier it may have looked a but odd but luckily at 12 weeks it looked lovely, to me anyway!! xx

I think I am team pink already! lol!

I posted my pics in 2nd tri for nub guesses, and 100% pink vote!

Posted on ingender.com and ..... 100% pink vote! After that many pink guesses could it be a boy?

xx

I can't belive how many of you are now 12weeks, where has the time gone!! It seems like only the other day we were 4weeks and stressing about everything and saying how slow time was going!!
I cannot wait to see all the scans from tomorrow and over the next week as mine is still ages away (29th!!) It will get me through too Laura lol
I know there are still a few of you with bad sickness but is anyone else noticing an improvement? I was never actually sick but suffered with all day bad hangover feeling which then moved to evening and seems to be getting noticeably better.

Dh really wants to know what we are having and said if I don't want to know he wouldn't tell me but I think I do want to know. I know what people mean when they say it gives you a reason to push but I don't think knowing what I'm having would make any difference....or maybe it would, oh I don'y know lol xx

I feel so behind!!! I'm only a raspberry today!!! Booked my scan for the 13th which will be 11weeks and 5 days!

I feel so behind also, even though I am not really :D

And well discussed with OH and we won't be telling anyone apart from parents about this baby due to the quite dodgy bleed. Ever since my last scan, where they couldn't tell if the bleed was less, I have been feeling so bad about it all. Trying to put it all out of my mind, but really isn't working. I am not even sleeping well at the moment.

Even at 12 weeks I don't feel I am going to feel safe to tell anyone, going to keep it quiet for as long as possible this time :(

Sorry ladies I didn't mean to make you feel like your load sbehind and I promise time will fly for you. Still keeping everything crossed for your little fighter mei xx

Typical just as I say I'm feeling better a massive wave of tiredness and sickness has engulfed me!! xx

Mei everything crossed the bleeding stops soon and you get some reassuring news so you can tell the world x

I know what people mean when they say it gives you a reason to push but I don't think knowing what I'm having would make any difference....or maybe it would, oh I don'y know lol xx

This saying always kind of makes me laugh! Your gonna be pushing if you want to or not! lol!

xxx

I feel so behind also, even though I am not really :D

And well discussed with OH and we won't be telling anyone apart from parents about this baby due to the quite dodgy bleed. Ever since my last scan, where they couldn't tell if the bleed was less, I have been feeling so bad about it all. Trying to put it all out of my mind, but really isn't working. I am not even sleeping well at the moment.

Even at 12 weeks I don't feel I am going to feel safe to tell anyone, going to keep it quiet for as long as possible this time :(

Mei, at 12 weeks you may have every reason to celebrate :hugs: xxx

I know what people mean when they say it gives you a reason to push but I don't think knowing what I'm having would make any difference....or maybe it would, oh I don'y know lol xx

This saying always kind of makes me laugh! Your gonna be pushing if you want to or not! lol!

xxx

HAHA! yeah, i dont want a girl, so im just gonna sit here, someone else can do it thanks... LOL

:rofl: It is a funny saying isn't it!!!! It's not like we have a choice!!

mei you arent far behind at all with you nearly being 11 weeks. im sure at 12 weeks though you will have fabulous news, chances are better every day that passes so take that as a very good sign chick. we all have our fingers and toes crossed.

lol @ laura, i do see what you all mean with it being a funny saying, but until those days come its something to stop the people whinging that everyone finds out these days and why arent we :) just cos they are impatient doesnt mean i am.
i dont know if i even want to think about labour yet, im not the best with pain at all. never mind the embarrassment of waters going in a public place, although if im either in mothercare or tesco or somewhere as you get a lifetimes supply of nappies free if you go into labour while you are shopping lol. not sure how true that myth is but funny.

Last time i lost my front waters then 2 hours later my hind waters, if thats true maybe next time i'll drive to mothercare and wait for the second bag to go! Its opposite the hospital anyway! lol!!!!!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->