June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Oh yeah Mei your only 3 days behind me lol I feel behind everyone else too lol xx

Ladies, a question for you,

Hubby has suggested Sharm el sheik for a holiday just after xmas, we dont want to risk the pregnancy though, would you go?

xxx

Hey DT! We're also considering going to sharm in feb and I was wondering the same thing!
I think you just need to be careful what you eat and make sure the hotel is decent! I would avoid chicken xxx

I went there this June. Was VERY hot. And watching what you eat is a must, most places are all inclusive there, alot of people come vac with dodgy tummies...x

In regards to flying, you don't need to worry, just keep getting up for a wander regularly x

Thanks Ladies, we have been before and my tummy was fine, but it is a risk in Sharm, we may be better off in the canaries and kids clubs may be better there too I guess.

Hmmmm conviced I should go on holiday now though! I think I may book late though, speak to my consultant first.

xxxx

I feel really far behind, but if the twins both make it, I'll probably be delivering early! I just hope they get big enough and strong enough before it happens.

About water breaking, mine broke in bed with DS1. Thank goodness I put the waterproof mattress cover on the bed! It is supposedly more common for your water to break in the hospital, but it can happen before you get there!

I'm really starting to get nervous about today's scan. Praying for good news only!

I was gonna say gem you wont need an incentive to push other than get this baby out noooow !! I actually couldn't have helped pushing even if I wanted to, my body just did it for me!

My front waters went just when I got to hospital And my back waters came out with her! I've heard that about waters breaking in tesco too!

Feeling really crap today, but tomorrow is my scan eeek ! And jellytots and abic !! :)

My midwife said my bloods shows I've no immunity to rubella, (even tho I had MMR at school!) then she said to stay away from anyone with the measles?! Do I have anything to watch out for or worry about? Xx

I can't belive how many of you are now 12weeks, where has the time gone!! It seems like only the other day we were 4weeks and stressing about everything and saying how slow time was going!!
I cannot wait to see all the scans from tomorrow and over the next week as mine is still ages away (29th!!) It will get me through too Laura lol
I know there are still a few of you with bad sickness but is anyone else noticing an improvement? I was never actually sick but suffered with all day bad hangover feeling which then moved to evening and seems to be getting noticeably better.

Dh really wants to know what we are having and said if I don't want to know he wouldn't tell me but I think I do want to know. I know what people mean when they say it gives you a reason to push but I don't think knowing what I'm having would make any difference....or maybe it would, oh I don'y know lol xx

I'm actually feeling way better! Well, still getting sick, but less nausea in between, less tired, and less episodes during the day. Of course, I'm still on meds because it does get bad if I don't take them, but I was before too...so, yes! I'm feeling better! Seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

Also, have my 12 week appt on Tuesday, and just set up the NT scan for Wed, so I get to see the little one next week! Very excited.

Glad your feeling better Cricket. The light is getting nearer lol

Does anyone know in the uk is the NT scan what we are all going for in the next few days/weeks? As I only have the one appointment and I take it everything they need to do they do then? x

Yes that is the NT a cobination of scan and blood, but only if you have agreed to NT testing in the forms you filled out with your midwife.

Gemini, I am not sure? Measles is so rare but does it mean chicken pox too? Maybe give your midwife a call?

xxx

i'm also starting to feel better, except i'm more tired than ever. 7:30pm comes and i'm done, i get so tired that everything hurts and all i can think about is laying down.

i think i felt something this morning again, as i was laying in bed and trying to convince myself to get up, i felt a couple little movements that were so subtle, but i sure hope it was the baby :) i just can't tell if it's gas or not?? oh well.

i'm also starting to feel better, except i'm more tired than ever. 7:30pm comes and i'm done, i get so tired that everything hurts and all i can think about is laying down.

i think i felt something this morning again, as i was laying in bed and trying to convince myself to get up, i felt a couple little movements that were so subtle, but i sure hope it was the baby :) i just can't tell if it's gas or not?? oh well.

Tiredness is the worst thing for me now. That has definitely increased at an alarming rate over the last couple of weeks. I went to bed at 8pm last night! Every other night I have been heading to bed at 9pm. Pre-pregnancy I would be heading to bed around 11pm. My TV viewing has gone to pot. Have hours and hours worth of stuff Sky+ but always too tired to watch it. Will be interested to see if my blood tests next week show any signs of anemia, as I have suffered with it quite severely in the past and I know it's more common in pregnancy. Can barely function past 4.30pm.

im in the feeling better group! yay! no sickness yet today! :D

Anyone else counting down the days until the 2nd trimester hits and we all start miraculously 'glowing'?

I'm looking forward to the rosy cheeks, flawless complexion, glossy hair, endless energy and beautiful neat bump that pregnancy is clearly all about...:haha:

I am really tired aswell and went to bed at 8.30 last night! Slightly worried as we have booked to go to the cinema tomorrow and could only get tickets for 9pm!!
My waters had to be broken with grace, I was very glad they didn't go in a public place considering the amount that came out, they practically flooded the room haha!!
I rang the midwife at my surgery asking about my booking in appointment and I am still no closer to actually knowing when it is, getting very annoyed now xx

My tiredness is better, not had an afternoon nap for a week! Energy is a bit lacking but the tiredness has definately improved!

xx

I wish I felt better :cry: I still feel awful! I have to say my hair looks lovely at the mo though ! No more grease!!

Ladies, a question for you,

Hubby has suggested Sharm el sheik for a holiday just after xmas, we dont want to risk the pregnancy though, would you go?

xxx

I recently asked my doctor if going to Mexico or Dominican Republic would be safe and she said that it would not be a problem. just to avoid the produce, raw fish, etc..... Mexico is totally known for crap water that causes major stomach issues.

Is there anything you need to avoid in Egypt? I've never heard of anything specific, so to me it would not seem like a risk.

Lastly, asking your doctor would be the safest bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->