June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey DT! We're also considering going to sharm in feb and I was wondering the same thing!
I think you just need to be careful what you eat and make sure the hotel is decent! I would avoid chicken xxx

The thought of chicken makes me want to barf,let alone chicken in Egypt.... :nope:

I am still very tired put Ollie down for his nap this afternoon and laid on my bed and woke up 3 hours later I was shocked cos Ollie never has that long either we both must of needed it. I will still be tired at 8pm tonight aswell.

Hey DT! We're also considering going to sharm in feb and I was wondering the same thing!
I think you just need to be careful what you eat and make sure the hotel is decent! I would avoid chicken xxx

The thought of chicken makes me want to barf,let alone chicken in Egypt.... :nope:

:rofl: :rofl: same here!!!

My midwife said my bloods shows I've no immunity to rubella, (even tho I had MMR at school!) then she said to stay away from anyone with the measles?! Do I have anything to watch out for or worry about? Xx

anyone? :cry:

I don't know Gemini , I had to have my mmr jab redone last year as I work in the hospital and my levels weren't that good to be immune.
I hope someone can help xx

Ah i wish i could sleep the way you guys do!!! i mean i am always sleepy being prego but for the last 6 weeks i have gotten only 3 hours a night, maybe 5 hours on a really good night. Im looking forward to th 2nd tri, so my doc can give me something for the sleeping problems.

its good that some of you are starting to feel better!! Hopefully that means the rest of us are soon to follow

has anyone has their NT scan yet? mine is next week. does anyone know what to expect? i just know there's an ultrasound involved..

thanks for the input about the wedding ladies.. thing is ive no choice about the date now we have paid for it so it has to go ahead.. so im just gonna have to try get as much help for the wedding/baby as possible for the day.. not sure what would help tho

Hi Gemini I don't think you have to worry, my mw just said if I wasn't immune theyd give me a jab after the birth x

As for nt scan I believe its a measurement they take from back of babies neck and they combine those results with blood test results to calculate your risk. I'm not totally sure though as I declined last time and have this time too, as I wouldn't be happy to have the amino anyway if it came back high risk and it doesn't matter to us anyway x x

Hello all,

Omg - massive milestone for a lot of us this week! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, never thought
I would make it this far, I am so very excited.

I cannot wait for my scan next Friday.

I bought some sea bands today they seem to be working.
I hope everyone else is feeling okay and is excited.

Emma xx

Jellytots and abic are you excited for tomorrow?? Nervous??

So I was trying to watch the children in need concert, but keep crying at the stories so I've stopped! Got emergency appointment at the hospital in an hour as I've broken out in a rash on my cheeks, and my mum doesn't recall me having slapped cheek syndrome as a child....
I'm hoping it's just an allergic reaction to something, fingers crossed!!! X

So I was trying to watch the children in need concert, but keep crying at the stories so I've stopped! Got emergency appointment at the hospital in an hour as I've broken out in a rash on my cheeks, and my mum doesn't recall me having slapped cheek syndrome as a child....
I'm hoping it's just an allergic reaction to something, fingers crossed!!! X

Gosh hope you are okay! xx

Jellytots and abic are you excited for tomorrow?? Nervous??

Hey dude!!

I am soooooooooooo stupidly excited about tomozza!!!!!!

I can't believe that after all this time and weeks of thinking about 12 weeks I am finally here TODAY!! I have never been happier to associate myself with a plum!

I have been doing my worky thing away for the last could of days and getting fed up but catering suppliers who just can't stop giving me amazing food! Got told today that plums are in season and I had a secret little smile to myself :)

I was on the train back from Manchester and I felt really sick from the train being packed and smelly (someone kept trumping.....for once it wasn't me !!) and it made me feel vile so i went to the loo coz i really thought i was gonna be sick....and then all of a sudden i just retched and all the pastries, cakes, sandwiches, greasy deep fried canapes etc all came flying out!!) OOOPS!

Sorry I haven't been on here for a couple of days....started back at where i left off but there's just TOO many pages to get thru!!!

MEI - I have everything crossed for you and you just need to stay really positive like you have been and don't let anything the Drs etc say stop you from being positive! I know they have to be honest with you but your bean is hanging in there and I think it will keep on hanging on in there if you stay strong and positive thoughts! We're all rooting for him or her with ya! xx

Emzy and Jellytots - how are you feeling then???? eeeeeeeeeeee dead exciting!!!!!!:happydance:

Gemini fx it's nothing to worry about! x

Abic I'm sooo excited! Ooh and you were near me today, I'm near manchester. You sound like me all the time, I don't know why I bother eating sometimes as it comes straight back up! But then throwing up food is better than throwing up nothing blurgh! So are you announcing on fb tomorrow? Do I have you on fb?? I know I have jellytots x

You don't yet coz i am crap.....I am gonna go look for the link now!
We're not announcing on FB til after we get back from hols as there's a couple of people at work I want to tell face to face and i'm friends with quite a few work poeple on fb so i can't risk it!!

10.20 tomorrow dude........

I know!! So funny that it's at the same time, and Jellytots as well! Here's my fb https://www.facebook.com/emzywemzy83

Hey ladies! I had my first OB/GYN appointment today and my second scan. Babies are measuring very close. One is at 8w5d and the other one is at 9w0d. Two little heartbeats flickering on the screen. The doctor was very nice and told me some things that helped me relax some. I think everything is going to be just fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->