June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Also, stupid question - how do you get one of that little things that say how far gone you as a signature? I don't know how to put it on my profile...

Go to whatever website you want a ticker from (click on one you like to see where it's from), and then create a ticker on that website. It will give you code - use the option that is for websites that don't allow HTML. Put
at the end. Once you've saved it you can delete the

Hi Jennyjelly!

Nice to see you over here! Find someones ticker that you like, click on it and it'll take you to the site to make your own. It'll give you a code, copy it. Then click on your profile, click customize profile then edit signature and paste your ticker code in there and press save x

Haha, thanks for all the help lasses! I think I've got it up and running now! I'm so crap at computers...

Thanks, ladies! You're all so much better than me at keeping this quiet.. I told my mom, sister, and a few friends who know I was TTC (I'm a single person who went through the IUI stuff alone). But it's soooooo hard to keep it quiet! I just want to tell the world! As soon as we get a heartbeat at a scan- I will probably tell more people. Holding off at work for as long as I possibly can...

I am SO excited. Just remembered I have a pair of pants in a larger size that will be more comfortable for work! It's the little things...

if you are in the uk, you can get a free polar bear if you register on aptamil webiste and you can get a free cow on the cow & gate site if you register.
if you register on the asda baby club you get a free beginner pack of nappies and wipes etc

Congrats and welcome Jennyjelly!

As for telling people - we are going to hold out as long as possible. We haven't told anyone yet and won't until we know that everything is okay. So I guess we might tell close friends and my sister at 9 weeks or so but will not even tell parents until 12 weeks (they are worriers and it ends up that I have to look after their worry so best to wait until things are more or less certain!).

We got the cow and polar bear last time. They actually started off a small animal collection in Hollys cot, she now has about 10 small animals that she plays with when she wakes up in the morning!

Do any of you think that you are feeling nauseous but then wonder if you are imagining it? :haha:

As for telling people, I've told mum and sister and 3.close friends. May tell s few more friends we see s lot if we get to see a heartbeat at the next scan. Everyone else can wait til we know everythings ok at 12 week scan x

ssorry about the crapness of my posts, I'm on my phone!

And yes I do feel sick and then think I'm making it up! I'm actually stressing as I don't feel very sick and I really did last preg. but I have to keep reminding myself that I wasn't feeling sick til 6 weeks!!

I'm probably going to tell my mom soon. DH wants to wait until 12 weeks to tell anyone. I told him that wasn't going to happen! I did actually already tell one of my besties who has an incompetent cervix and lost her DD at 5 or 6 mos, and then had two super complicated pregnancies after to ask how she stayed calm and relaxed while pregnant given her medical history. (She said she had a positive mantra she repeated every time she felt the panic coming and it calmed her down. Also CDs each night with pregnancy music - I think like Struth's). The best news is that we'll be 12 weeks by Thanksgiving holiday, so I won't have to come up with some random reason I'm not drinking! Already went through that last weekend with DH's cousins...pretended I ate some bad sushi and wasn't up for it, but pretty sure that only works once! Probably will tell family by 6-8 weeks, and three best friends around then too, but for the average Joe, 12 weeks. This is all assuming my bloatation device doesn't give it all away before then! My pants don't fit.

On another note...I had m/s the first couple days after I got the BFP, but feeling OK since then (which makes me nervous). Bbs are still HUGE and sore, tummy bloated, and getting dizzy spells. It's Ok to not have all the symptoms all the time, right? Things are still going OK? I'm super sensitive to hormones - I used to get nauseated to the point of getting sick if I took my BC pills within 12 hours of each other. Hoping I'm not experiencing a slow down of hormone production since I'm not getting m/s as much!

My mum knows, we are telling hubby's parents at the weekend, then I'm waiting until the scan to tell close friends then 12 weeks for everyone else. My birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year so the 12 week mark will be an amazing present :)
I'm feeling fewer symptoms today, although one of those is the crampiness, so I'm hoping that's ok? I'm an VERY tired tho, just got home from work and I'm already in my pyjamas!!! I've looked it up and it seems normal for symptoms to come and go. I WAS going to get yet another FRER to check the lines, then I told myself to stop being crazy, everything is fine!
And yeah, I'm getting a bloat too- luckily I'm a dress girl so it's easier to hide!

Do any of you think that you are feeling nauseous but then wonder if you are imagining it? :haha:

Oh my goodness, yes! I keep wondering if I'm giving myself symptoms psychosomatically sometimes!!

PS- sorry, I know this has been asked before but I can't find it (this is already a monster of a thread!) but how to I get a 'June Bugs' image?? Thanks :)

Insert this: https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/JuneBugs.jpg[/IMG into your signature but add a ] at the end of it so it ends IMG]

there is a link for the image a few pages back, thats where i got it from and copied the code into my signature.

ive started to feel a bit nauseous the last few days, boobs are starting to hurt now and had the weird crampy feeling for the last week or so. sometimes i think its in my head but you can get it from anytime really from what ive seen.

Oh my goodness, yes! I keep wondering if I'm giving myself symptoms psychosomatically sometimes!!

Me too! Especially the nausea - the doctor last time told me it would be a good sign if I felt sick, so I think I desperately wanted/want to feel sick all the time! The last few days of feeling OK are making me nervous...

Me too! Especially the nausea - the doctor last time told me it would be a good sign if I felt sick, so I think I desperately wanted/want to feel sick all the time! The last few days of feeling OK are making me nervous...

I felt ok today, just VERY tired. I'm getting nervous now too.... although I'm in bed I'm actually thinking of getting up again to go get some FRERs. Am I crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->