June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Good luck for your scans today girls!!
Gemini I hope everything was ok at the hospital fx'd for you!x

Gemini- Hope everything went okay with your appointment. I was the same with the children in need concert was crying at all the stories. I will be the same tonight watching actual children in need.
Good Luck to Emzy, Abic and Jellytots for your scans today cant wait to see your pictures. :happydance:
LittleBird- Glad everything went well at your appointment and you got to see the two little heartbeats. :happydance:

Glad your ok. Enjoy all the scans can't wait for pics.
I have Antinatal clinic today and I just want to be sick but nothing . Hope everyone's ok x catch up when I get back xx

Yay for all of you who have scans today.
So excited to see all your pictures. I have mine next week, I cannot wait!

When's yours Emma?! Mines Monday, never wished away a weekend like this one!! X

I just got the strangest bubbly feeling just below my belly button, I know it wasn't gas as it was t

Oops, it was too far forward, surely it can't be felt yet can it?!? X

Wow all the scans today I am so excited to see the pics!!!

Laura I have heard of other women saying they can feel their baby early so could be!! Are you still using your doppler? xx

Yeah. Trying to cut down how much! I do it once a day, but literally As soon as I find it I stop, it's become a lot quieter, but the whooshing from the placenta is very loud, and LO is never far from that! Blimey, hope it was that that I felt, strangest feeling though! Maybe I'll be further along at the scan on Monday, still hoping it hasn't changed, would quite like to announce the due date as my bday! X

Me too I'm stopping as soon as I find it. But I have found that now I know what I'm looking for I find it really quick!
Emzy has jus announced that she's preggers on fb!! She said her due dates 27th May so must have been put further ahead, I hope that happens to me!! Can't wait to see her scan pics! xx

Scan went brilliantly, moved forward another couple of days am 12+5 now due 27 May! Will upload pics later x

Eeeeek! How exciting!!! Can't WAIT to see the pics....COME ON LADIES, the suspense is killing me...lol x

Emzy that is fab news I saw it on facebook!! Get your pics on, can't wait to see them! xx

lovely scan pic emzy :) baby looks all snuggled up lol

i saw jelly tots announce it on fb too :D lovely pics ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"