June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Hey ladies!!

Congrats Emzy on your scan hun....I'm guessing if jellytots also announced on fb that hers must have gone well too!

Mine was lush too....took 2 different people about 30 mins to get the picture they needed for the NT scan but did get there eventually (although i had to go half-empty my bladder half way through as i was in so much pain!)....my baby was well wriggly and woundn't behave itself! It was upside down too and kicking and waving and everything....the pictures therefore are a bit crap so i'm glad I have my other ones!

I have also been brought forward to 26th May! I can't believe that 10 days ago my baby measured 3.8cm and today he measures 6.5cm!!!!

I am soooooo in love!

Had 4 test tubes of blood for rubella, rhesus, hiv, syphilis, downs and something else i think???

So can't wait til 20 week scan....booked for 11th January!
Yippeeeeee!

Still not announcing on FB.....there's one person at work i want to tel face to face and hoping to meet with him on Monday (he's on hols but have asked him to come meet me on his day off for lunch so i can tell him!)

telling rest of the family on sunday! cant wait!!!!!

Congrats on all the scans... jeez now you are all actually May bugs.... for us the late june it's getting a bit depressing.... i think I might join a July thread too... just to show off!
Having a right moody day today....

happy 8 weeks :happydance:

congrats on all the scans glad all went well :) 3 weeks til mine how will i be able to wait that long lol i hope my date gets brought forward abit :) i think my scan should be between 7-14 of dec so no too long to wait

Congrats of the scans girls! We are changing into May/June bugs arent we!!!

xxx

I'm not leaving my good failthiful junebugs buddies!! I may be a May bug now but let's face it, my baby won't be on time and is blatantly gonna be born in June !!
I couldn't leave and move to a different forum, it would feel weird and i would miss you guys! :)

Congrats on all the scans... jeez now you are all actually May bugs.... for us the late june it's getting a bit depressing.... i think I might join a July thread too... just to show off!
Having a right moody day today....

Awwww bless ya hun! Don't be moody.....or if you're gonna be moody eat loads of chocolate and just stay out of everyone's way and enjoy it!

Scream lots, eat lots, have an early night and then hopefully tomorrow you will wake up tomorrow all happy!!

I know you feel like you are behind but please don't join the july bugs coz we would miss you here :-(

afternoon everyone!!

yey for all the scans today :)
im just popping on quickly at work, finishing early today so will have a look back later.

the scan was excellent, baby was moving around loads, was funny when they first found it as was upside down and looked ever so funny with its legs and arms moving around. it was very wriggly and we even saw it hiccup.
they have dated me as 12 weeks exactly today which will be about right for my ov dates etc, a day behind what i originally thought but not much out at all. was great as was in there well over half hour so they could get the nt bit done with it moving around so much. only downside of that was we didnt get really clear pictures, but watching it move looked loads clearer on the actual screen. was nice to see the little heart beating too. had to go for a wee halfway through and that helped get a much clearer image, felt better for me too lol.
will try and upload some now if i can email them off my phone to my work email. but i have them on fb if anyone wants to add me.

glad your scans all went well emzy and abi, cant wait to see pics!!

Good news all around! My scan is Wed of next week...excited to see how the baby measures! Last scan he was two days ahead, which puts me June 3, so if she keeps being advanced I may end up a May/Junebug too!

And...sickness is back. It was just teasing.

DAMN STRAIGHT you arent leaving this group! ill change it to June Bugs "ish" if i have to!
PLEASE feed my addiction and post some pics? PLEASE? x

Yaaaay for good scans!! Noooo I'm not leaving to go to the May group!! I did this with September Stars as well, Holly ended up due in August but I stayed with my September ladies! And I'm staying with you if you'll have me!

Loved my scan. Baby was fast asleep and didn't move a muscle, even with the sonographer prodding him/her to wake them up ha ha! Saw the little heart beating away too. Baby was all scrunched up and upside down ha ha!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/312679_10150967118165473_743965472_21763505_1756986942_n.jpg

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/311385_10150963000905417_741430416_22990822_462663159_n.jpg

x

Oh and Gemini, I am defo feeling baby movements now. I felt it last week, but convinced myself it was waaay too early as I didn't feel anything til 17 weeks last time, but I defo feel baby movements now!

With baby moving around a lot they are a little blurry but im very happy with them :)

What are your guesses then ladies???

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
I was gonna say how funny all the babies are upside down!

AND NO-ONE IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

I was gone to ask the Ladies who have already had a LO about movements I am positive I felt movement today and was thinking it was far to early but it definetly wsnt wind I am convinced it was baby.
Great news about scans ladies and great pics cant wait for mine 2 weeks today :happydance:

and hooray for movements! im 90 percent sure thats what it was! if not, ive no idea! x

did the 12 week scan make it more real for you ladies?

Not sure i can see a nub, maybe on the middle pic, but it looks girly!

Go to in-gender.com and post your pics, they know what they are looking for on there!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->