June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

did the 12 week scan make it more real for you ladies?

definitely, still strange even after seeing it that its in there lol. i think when i can feel it move i will feel a bit better. just amazing how much its moving around and i cant feel it yet.

Cant guess on yours though Emzy, you cant do a nub on an upside down bubba! But your baby is beautiful xxxxx

afternoon everyone!!

yey for all the scans today :)
im just popping on quickly at work, finishing early today so will have a look back later.

the scan was excellent, baby was moving around loads, was funny when they first found it as was upside down and looked ever so funny with its legs and arms moving around. it was very wriggly and we even saw it hiccup.
they have dated me as 12 weeks exactly today which will be about right for my ov dates etc, a day behind what i originally thought but not much out at all. was great as was in there well over half hour so they could get the nt bit done with it moving around so much. only downside of that was we didnt get really clear pictures, but watching it move looked loads clearer on the actual screen. was nice to see the little heart beating too. had to go for a wee halfway through and that helped get a much clearer image, felt better for me too lol.
will try and upload some now if i can email them off my phone to my work email. but i have them on fb if anyone wants to add me.

glad your scans all went well emzy and abi, cant wait to see pics!!

OMG have you read my post about my scan today???? Our experiences have been almost identical! Mine was also upside down and took 30 mins to get the right position for NT and I also had to wee half way through....seriously when i read this i actually thought "did i write this as it's exactly the same"
Weird but AWESOME!

Jellytots I think girl for you, even though I can't quite spot nub. But by skull I think girl!!

What does everyone think for me?? No nub on mine either though!!

Jellytots I think girl for you, even though I can't quite spot nub. But by skull I think girl!!

cant see yours on my work pc with the way you have attached them, will check them out when i get home in an hour :)

OMG I just LOVE all these pictures!!!! Your babies look aweessoomme! I'm not even gonna try and guess a sex as i have no idea!!!

I can't upload mine at work but will do when i get home later! Mine are a bit crappy though coz baby (the sonographer kept calling it babe....i hope it doesn't look pig-like!!) kept moving so freakin much! I only got 2 pics (tight gits)...i did get my bounty pack tho (whoop!)

Emzy and Jelly - what did your bub measure then? I think mine has grown so much coz i have been eating so much!!

whoooooooooooooooop!!!

ha ha abic Holly was like that at her 12 week scan, wouldn't keep still and was bouncing around!! At her 20 week scan she was just like this baby, fast asleep and curled up in a ball upside down ha ha

Baby measured 12 weeks 5 days, so 3 days ahead of what they said at 8 weeks and 5 days ahead of lmp date.

Bit of a better pic, just took from my phone. Can see it's little face and everything :cloud9:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386523_10150967628220473_743965472_21764830_309063311_n.jpg

Lol abi very strange we had a very similar experience.

Lovely pic emzy, I have no idea on guesses or anything though.

I think it measured 58.5mm wasn't really paying attention as was too busy looking and trying not to laugh at hubster making comments.

I have had a couple guess boy! Come on girls, have a guess! Just a gut feeling! I'm crap at all the nub/skull stuff anyway. Isn't it that girls have a flat forehead and boys have a round one??

I dont believe in the skull theory i just think that the angle of the head looks different in different pictures, I watched the head in my actual scan and could see it changing all the time, and in some of my pics, as I am lucky enough to have a lot of them some the head looks flatter that others where its quite rounded.

Its good for a guessing game but I dont think its very reliable. xxx

I will have a guess at boy Emzy but its only I guess cos I am rubbish at it.

ha ha lots of people have said boy! But I wonder if that's because I've got a girly already! Well, only time will tell :)

Ahhhh love all the scans!! I have no idea about the nub/skull but I would guess boy for you emzy and girl for you jelly! Just gut feeling x

With baby moving around a lot they are a little blurry but im very happy with them :)

What are your guesses then ladies???

I think you might be having a girl! I'm looking at the skull compared to the ultrasound pics of my boys.

I kinda think yours is a girl for the same reason. My boys just had a different slope to their head. It's definitely not fool-proof, just a guess based on a gut feeling.

I have had a couple guess boy! Come on girls, have a guess! Just a gut feeling! I'm crap at all the nub/skull stuff anyway. Isn't it that girls have a flat forehead and boys have a round one??

I though that girls had a rounder forehead. Like, it comes forward more. I remember reading other places on BnB where they talk about this, but I don't know where they got their information.

Ha! Found a link:

https://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/t/128026.aspx

So, the ultrasound pics of my boys, the area labeled "F" on the pictures, that's what I'm looking at.

Congratulations on all your scans ladies. Loving the pictures. Very jealous and can't wait to get a date for mine now. Roll on booking in appointment on Tuesday! Wondering what EDD date we'll end up with, as moved a few days earlier at our last scan.
Glad it's the end of a long week and so looking forward to chilling out in front of Children in Need tonight with a takeway (and no glass of wine).

Broody- I am looking forward to children in need to but am feeling super emotional today so it maybe isnt the best programme for me to watch.

I'm not homna put myself through it! We are off to blockbusters and then Chinese!

Random question, any of you noticed your belly becoming... Erm... Fuzzy? Didnt want to say hairy! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->