June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Ooh thanks little bird! So mine looks more girly when looking at that! Will defo be trying to find out at the scan in January. My 20 week scan is on Friday 13th LOL!

I've had a hairy belly button ever since I was pregnant with Holly LOL

Actually, emzy, I found old pics of DS1 at 12 weeks and it's not that much different than yours. I think yours is kinda borderline. The 20 week ultrasound is MUCH easier to see the difference in skull shape, but you'll know by then, I'm sure. :)

I wouldn't say my belly is hairier, but my belly button is halfway popped out! I thought it would take much longer for that to happen!

My belly button is real deep...(probably blubber related) lol so hair there's not uncommon? Reckon I can bleach it?!.x

I've got a very deep belly button too, which never popped last time either! I dunno about using bleach in pregnancy? I just leave mine... attractive ha ha!!

And little bird, I can't wait to find out! I really don't mind either way though. Last time I secretly really wanted a girl and was really happy that she was, but now I really don't mind. I'd love another girl but it'd be lovely to have a boy too! It has to be a boy anyway, to be awkward, as I have everything you could possibly need for a girl!! ha ha

Also, I don't think I already said that I was weighed at the appointment after the scan and I have lost 1/2 stone since getting pregnant. Probably all the being sick!! I am exactly the same weight as I was at my booking appointment with Holly. Which isn't at all light, but at least I lost a bit ha ha

I am feeling so sick girls . Haven't anything since yesterday and any fluids I have just comes back up an hour later. I've got no energy and feel so dizzy when I get up. The only thing is I've noticed my body is producing keytonnes which isn't good but am really confused to if its a bad thing . Think oh has caught the bug now and I'm torn to ring nhs direct as don't want to leave caleb if I need to go to a &e x

If you think it's a bug get treated Hun. If you're dehydrated, so will the baby be. You many need fluids xx

Oh no, pink! Do you have a fever? I think I would just sip clear liquids and see if you can keep down a tiny amount at a time. I wasn't throwing up, but I had some severe diarrhea last week, and I just drank Pedialyte, Gatorade, and ate saltines. When I started to feel a little hungry, I had a little chicken soup. Plus a banana and some toast the next morning for breakfast. Even though it seemed I was losing everything as soon as I ate/drank, I knew the Gatorade was helping me stay hydrated at least. There was a day and a half when I felt really bad and needed DH's help, but it got better gradually.

I hope you aren't all sick and dealing with this! If you feel like you're getting too dehydrated, you will probably want to go in.

Pink hun, if you have keytones in your urine, they will want you to go in to get iv fluids xx

Just spoke to nhs direct and my doc is going to ring me and tell me what to do.
Sorry for your loss thisismysnoka x
Keep you updated xx

At long last here are my pics (think they look the same) and they are a bit rubbish coz of wriggly baby but saw him/her lots on the screen and was lovely to see him dancing and jumping and waving for me on the screen!

Attachments

• Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
Lovely scans everyone!! Makes me excited for my next one!
thisismysnoka, sorry to hear. I send you many hugs.

---
As for the 'hairy' subject. Last time I had a very VERY dark line down my tummy. Straight down the center from above belly button downwards. It faded after I had Nathaniel but is still sort of visable. I am sure it will come back now! I had no hair.. just a line. Made me look very silly I have to say!

If you think it's a bug get treated Hun. If you're dehydrated, so will the baby be. You many need fluids xx

I have palpitations and I don't like it.... It's properly freaking me out????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->