June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Abic love your scan pics! I think I guessed girl for you before, but I'm changing to boy now! x

So sorry to hear your sad news thisismysnoka. Sending you :hugs:

Congrats on all of the lovely scans ladies. So much has been happening on here. I dont really feel pregnant at the minute, apart from the tiredness!!! I keeping making myself scared that my next appointment wont go well but then reading everyones positive stories has been keeping me going.

AFM I have an awful case of thrush :(! Anyone else had this in pregnancy? I have to use the canesten applicators (3 day course) which I was a bit concerned about but seriously need some relief as it is killing me! Anyone suffered from this in pregnancy before and used these applicators! Never had thrush in pregnancy and bit worried about it...and trying to stay away from the dreaded google lol!

Oh yeah to me...12 weeks!!!! :)

I've got it hun, but not in the usual hole! I've got it in my bladder and urethra. The pain when going pee is horrendous!!! I was prescribed a pessary, but as the thrush isn't "in there" it's not helped at all. They said I need to oral tablet but can't have it whilst pregnant, so just have to cope with it! X

i am sad to announce that i foubd out tuesday that we lost the baby.

I am devastated for you Thisismysnoka :hugs:

To you other ladies, I am pleased to see things are going well and I cant believe how much I missed in a few days!! Your scan pics are wonderful!!

DH, the dog and I have now safely moved from Dorset to North Wiltshire and have unpacked the main living spaces- I couldn't believe how tiring the process was, even though we had movers and I was under strict instructions not to move anything!!

Anyway glad you are okay and cant wait to see more scan pics as they get added :thumbup: ours in on Monday evening :happydance:

For the ladies with thrush, I had a lot of problem with it in my late teens. The best way to help it is cotton underwear (100%), toilet paper should be not colored and not scented. And keeping as trim as possible down there (the less hair, the more air flows and the less prob you have) sleeping with no bottoms on helps too ( keeps the air flowing), no tight clothes ( but i doubt any of us fancy tight trousers at the mo!)

I had thrush in my last pregnancy and it took 3 lots of applicator things and 2 weeks of using the cream to get rid of it. Also air the area as much as poss, wear a nightie with no knickers and when you do wear knickers wear cotton ones and try not to wear pantyliners x

ok ladies i havent been on here for a fews days, working two jobs back to back so been doing 17 hour days. Im pooped and my BACK ACHES!!!!! Im gonna go back and read all your post later cause i wanna know about all those wonderful scan.

Speaking of scans i have mine in 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeek

Ooooh Traybaby good luck for this afternoon chick!
Photos as soon as poss pls!

Sorry to those who are suffering from thrush....i suffered loads when i was a teenager and i know how awful it is....used to itch so much and basically used to scratch so much in my sleep that all the skin (inside...tmi) was just scratched to bleeding point!So....i hope you all feel better soon dudes and keep smiling :)

For the ladies with thrush, I had a lot of problem with it in my late teens. The best way to help it is cotton underwear (100%), toilet paper should be not colored and not scented. And keeping as trim as possible down there (the less hair, the more air flows and the less prob you have) sleeping with no bottoms on helps too ( keeps the air flowing), no tight clothes ( but i doubt any of us fancy tight trousers at the mo!)

hey hun,

are you feeling any less moody today? ;-)

Hi girls, yes, sorry about rant. Just had a really bad day yesterday. Then the MIL drove me crazy, but after a good rant to my best friend, I felt much better!
Also one of my friend found out they are preggers yesterday so I am ahead of someone now :D :haha:

Yay Abic your a peach! That's very exciting.
Well done for all of you who have had a scans.
My sickness seams to be getting a little better, and my my bump has popped a little!
I'm wondering if I will end up a may\june bug, I was told 1st June at my early scan, but wonder if it will change at next weeks scan.
I hope you all have a nice weekend, and anyone of you telling family and friends enjoy!

ok ladies i havent been on here for a fews days, working two jobs back to back so been doing 17 hour days. Im pooped and my BACK ACHES!!!!! Im gonna go back and read all your post later cause i wanna know about all those wonderful scan.

Wow, TrAyBaby! I don't know how you do it! I am barely able to keep up with one job!

Good luck at your scan!

Wow, TrAyBaby! I don't know how you do it! I am barely able to keep up with one job!

Good luck at your scan!

I agree. Teaching 5 days a week is enough for me and by 4.30pm I'm shattered. I'm in awe!!! Good luck at your scan.

I just had my floooo jab!

Been calling the Dr all week but no answer! Finally got thru to them and couldnt fit me in for weeks so went and had it done at Sainsbury's!!!

Oh and had my roots done this morning and my hair now looks AMAZING (even if i do say so myself....!)

What;s everyone up to today? I'm home alone as DH is on a stag do but off to a friends tonight to do more announcing!! It's so fun telling people individually coz then i can drag it out and milk all the attention! whooop!

Well, I should have spent the afternoon cleaning whilst hubster is at footy but instead have wasted it once again on the internet!

I have spent the afternoon compiling a by no means definitive list of things we need to buy for the baby on a spreadsheet, with approximate costings! Wow. There are soooo many decisions to be made on things like baby monitors, slings, sterilisers, breast pumps etc. I have already decided on the travel system that I want but too many other, less exciting things to think about. The cost of it all doesn't freak me out, just the thought of actually deciding which ones to get!

Baby slings/carriers opens a whole new can of worms as does reusable nappies!

wowsers what an amazing experience, my scan was beyond words, i just cried. My bubba is measuring 12w2d so putting my EDD at 31st May!!!!! Im just speachless. It was wriggling around and bouncing all over the place. My OH filmed it on my phone so gonna try to post the youtube link here for anyone that wants to see. I have to go to work now but when i finish at midnight im coming home to log onto FB and do the 'offical announcement' to the world :happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1I8wbCuWms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->