June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

ok ladies i havent been on here for a fews days, working two jobs back to back so been doing 17 hour days. Im pooped and my BACK ACHES!!!!! Im gonna go back and read all your post later cause i wanna know about all those wonderful scan.

Speaking of scans i have mine in 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeek

Wow, TrAyBaby! I don't know how you do it! I am barely able to keep up with one job!

Good luck at your scan!

I agree. Teaching 5 days a week is enough for me and by 4.30pm I'm shattered. I'm in awe!!! Good luck at your scan.

Tell me about it, one of my jobs is as a primary school teacher, i have a class of P2's (5&6 year olds). I only teach on a thurs & Fri then have another full time job. It shattering work but trying to work as much as i can for as long as i can to save some more money.

Amazing TrAyBaby. Can't wait for our next scan now! So exciting for you.xxx

Wow the video is amazing!
Congrats Abi! You're a peach!

ok ladies i havent been on here for a fews days, working two jobs back to back so been doing 17 hour days. Im pooped and my BACK ACHES!!!!! Im gonna go back and read all your post later cause i wanna know about all those wonderful scan.

Speaking of scans i have mine in 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeek

Wow, TrAyBaby! I don't know how you do it! I am barely able to keep up with one job!

Good luck at your scan!

I agree. Teaching 5 days a week is enough for me and by 4.30pm I'm shattered. I'm in awe!!! Good luck at your scan.

Tell me about it, one of my jobs is as a primary school teacher, i have a class of P2's (5&6 year olds). I only teach on a thurs & Fri then have another full time job. It shattering work but trying to work as much as i can for as long as i can to save some more money.

Well my class are y3/4 so 7-9yr olds and they tire me out so much (despite being a great class this year). You are incredible. The nativity play stresses alone are enough to force me to get 9hrs sleep a night. Don't wear yourself out though, you need to look after yourself; your health and baby's health is more important than money. xxx

Traybaby your scan video is amaaaazzzing!!! My baby was just like that too and so lovely to see!

MY DH tried to take a video but there were signs everywhere saying that it's "forbidden" so had no chance!!

Wow the video is amazing!
Congrats Abi! You're a peach!

Thanks hun! I feel a bit of a fraud coz it doesn't match my LMP but the sonographer told me that due to the size of the baby that it puts me at 13 weeks so hey I'll go with that!!!

Actually I'm confused......the sonographer told me yesterday that i'm 6.5cm which is 12+6.

BUT having googled foetus sizes against weeks it says that that 13 weeks is 7.4cm??

I'm confused......do I just go with what the sonographer says? Or what the baby sites say?

i'd say go by what matches the best your LMP... you can't have conceived before you even had your period!

Abic my babies crl was 62.9 mm at 12+5 if that helps. I wouldn't stress I over it too much anyway as babies never come on the due date, they come when theyre ready :)

Just looked on my scan graph and 65.5mm is 13 weeks x x

Lovely pics and wonderful video!!! Thanks heaps for sharing xx

Fun video! Makes me super excited for next Wed...even though I'll be nervous since it's also the NT scan. So fun we're all so close to announcing! Euro...you too! Only a few more weeks!

Love the scan vid, it's fab!!

It's so weird everyone knowing! Someone came up to me today and said "congratulations!" and I almost said "what for??" as I'm so used to everyone not knowing!!

I'm still being very sick, which at nearly 13 weeks sucks big time. I was hoping to be back at work on Monday when my sick note runs out, but I don't think I will be after all :( I can't imagine trying to work this sick!! I am back at the doctors on Monday so we'll see what he says.

Oh and I'm really feeling that this one's a boy now... I don't know if it's coz lots of people have said boy but I'm convinced it's a boy now!!

The video is amazing!!! i cannot wait until Monday, cmon Sunday, do one already!!! eeek! i hope mine is waving about! x

right, im finally on a laptop, send me your fb links ladies! mine is https://www.facebook.com/laurathepower
Let me know who you are! x

Added you gemini , have to say you look very glam and pretty!! I look like a frump in most of my pics and usually am covered in baby food /sick
ha ha

ok folks just did it, just announced it on Facebook!!!! The secret is out eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :happydance:

Added you gemini , have to say you look very glam and pretty!! I look like a frump in most of my pics and usually am covered in baby food /sick
ha ha

Haha! You wouldn't say that if you could see me now!!! Haha! Your Holly looks just like you!!!

Congrats trAYbaby, hope you had loads of lovely comments!! X

I loved the scan video!

So, we went out to a restaurant tonight for MIL with a bunch of friends and family. Apparently, she had announced our pregnancy to everyone. So we received lots of congratulations tonight, and I hope it's not too early to be telling people. Pregnancy after loss sucks, because you don't know when to take a breath and relax. I suppose in 3 weeks we'd have been telling everyone, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->