June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Do any of you think that you are feeling nauseous but then wonder if you are imagining it? :haha:

Oh my goodness, yes! I keep wondering if I'm giving myself symptoms psychosomatically sometimes!!

Me too! Especially the nausea - the doctor last time told me it would be a good sign if I felt sick, so I think I desperately wanted/want to feel sick all the time! The last few days of feeling OK are making me nervous...

I felt ok today, just VERY tired. I'm getting nervous now too.... although I'm in bed I'm actually thinking of getting up again to go get some FRERs. Am I crazy?

A little bit ;) But no more than the rest of us!! I'm sure we're all still pregnant...it's just scary.

P.S. If you test, go with an IC...save yourself some money. I think the FRERs will be good for the next baby in a few years! (or do they expire? in that case...test away!)

P.P.S. Spoke too soon about symptoms going away. Having hot flashes and just had a meltdown because the printer wouldn't work and I just want to go to bed.

Do any of you think that you are feeling nauseous but then wonder if you are imagining it? :haha:

Oh my goodness, yes! I keep wondering if I'm giving myself symptoms psychosomatically sometimes!!

Me too! Especially the nausea - the doctor last time told me it would be a good sign if I felt sick, so I think I desperately wanted/want to feel sick all the time! The last few days of feeling OK are making me nervous...

I felt ok today, just VERY tired. I'm getting nervous now too.... although I'm in bed I'm actually thinking of getting up again to go get some FRERs. Am I crazy?

A little bit ;) But no more than the rest of us!! I'm sure we're all still pregnant...it's just scary.

OK, so I got FRERs but not used one. I did some research and found TONS of threads about pregnancy symptoms coming and going, and guess what? ITS ALL COMPLETELY NORMAL! Like I said, I got pages of this stuff. I feel better now. I *might* POAS if I get too worried or want reassurance or something, but for now the FRERs have been put away. Let's all relax and be happy now! (I'm talking more to myself here!)

P.P.S. Spoke too soon about symptoms going away. Having hot flashes and just had a meltdown because the printer wouldn't work and I just want to go to bed.

Hehe, Im glad (and I mean that in the nicest way!!) I felt a little sick on my way back from the shop and DH has just reminded me that when he came home at 6pm I was in bed... that's NOT normal for me, I'm usually a night owl. So yeah, I think we ha e established that this is all perfectly ok! :thumbup:

I had more bloodwork today and my hcg levels doubled! Another round of bloodwork Friday and then I can find out when the ultrasound will be

Hello everyone! Due June 10 apparently.

Congrats to everyone!!

I had more bloodwork today and my hcg levels doubled! Another round of bloodwork Friday and then I can find out when the ultrasound will be

Yay for doubled hcg levels, sounds very promising!!

OK, so I got FRERs but not used one. I did some research and found TONS of threads about pregnancy symptoms coming and going, and guess what? ITS ALL COMPLETELY NORMAL! Like I said, I got pages of this stuff. I feel better now. I *might* POAS if I get too worried or want reassurance or something, but for now the FRERs have been put away. Let's all relax and be happy now! (I'm talking more to myself here!)

I am so pleased you did research that - my boobs havent been hurting half as much today as they have been! With my first two they didnt hurt at all and although they are only young, I cant for the life of me remember whether I felt symptoms everyday lol :wacko:

I have 4 ICs left in the bathroom and that will be my lot, gonna do one each Friday just to 'check' but being a full-time student and losing my part-time job, I cant justify anymore $!!! :nope:

Thats great news - I know when I saw my numbers doubling it started to ease my mind a little x

Anyone else in Australia? I am originally from England but emigrated here a few years ago!

I just did a FRER....oooops. Lol but line still much much darker than the control line. Feel like I may have had a jump in levels overnight, feeling a little sick this morning! Also getting a pulling sensation near left ovary, but nothing major. We have speed bumps through my village, I have officially got to the point where I have to hold the girls down as I go over the bumps! Haha! Going docs at 9.50 for second blood draw, can't WAIT til I see what they are doing levels wise! X

Ahh Laura that's great news! Keep us posted on your levels :flower:
I have been doing an ic daily and that is getting nice and dark too! I bought about 50 the week before I found out :dohh:

i did the same with ic's last week thinking it wouldnt be my month, although at the moment i have been doing 2/3 a day to watch them get darker so thats getting rid of them, its such a lovely feeling watching it.

got the coach from the camp in the village to work this morning and can totally appreciate the whole speed bump issue, ouch! is not the word.

so pleased your tests are getting darker laura, told you all would be fine chickadee :)

hiya there hakunamatata, congrats!!

Lolol I think we must be control freaks! Gives me a sense of control over something I suppose!!! Lol how're you feeling today? X

I am so pleased you did research that - my boobs havent been hurting half as much today as they have been! With my first two they didnt hurt at all and although they are only young, I cant for the life of me remember whether I felt symptoms everyday lol :wacko:

I have 4 ICs left in the bathroom and that will be my lot, gonna do one each Friday just to 'check' but being a full-time student and losing my part-time job, I cant justify anymore $!!! :nope:

Thats great news - I know when I saw my numbers doubling it started to ease my mind a little x

Anyone else in Australia? I am originally from England but emigrated here a few years ago!

My boobs are also less sore today but I feel more sick!
Going for more bloods on Monday to see if I can have an early scan sometime next week. It does put your mind at ease when you get good results doesnt it!

I wish I was in Australia, i hate cold weather, dreading winter!

Morning girls!

I keep freaking out as my symptoms come and go, but it is completely normal and I KNOW that lol I remember last time I'd have a day of symptoms then 2 days of nothing. I remember my doctor saying it's because your body gets used to the hormones quickly, then they increase.

All the same, I am still worrying!! I have my 2nd lot of bloods this afternoon. I really really hope they have doubled, I'm so scared. I wonder how long it'll take before the results come back?

Emzy your bloods will be fine :hugs: I would hope they would get you the results asap or at least before the weekend x

I've literally just been drained of some more, will be back torrow before 6pm!
I was wondering if anyone here was a smoker? I'm having a very hard time resisting the evil things, docs said they won't give me any cessation aids like patches cos I'm pregnant. Surely they can't be as bad as cigarettes themselves?! X

I gave up smoking when I found out I was pregnant with Holly. You know what I did to help? I looked up statistics of problems related to smoking whilst pregnant, so like you are so many % more likely to miscarry/have a stillbirth and wrote them on post it notes and stuck them all over my house. That really, really helped and made me not want to smoke!

Good luck for your results Laura. I bet they keep me waiting over the weekend. In fact, if I remember correctly they did that last time. Told me to ring 5pm Friday and when I rang the department had gone home and the other team didn't have access to my results! Grr

Morning girls!

I keep freaking out as my symptoms come and go, but it is completely normal and I KNOW that lol I remember last time I'd have a day of symptoms then 2 days of nothing. I remember my doctor saying it's because your body gets used to the hormones quickly, then they increase.

All the same, I am still worrying!! I have my 2nd lot of bloods this afternoon. I really really hope they have doubled, I'm so scared. I wonder how long it'll take before the results come back?

My bloods come back the next day, so I hope you get yours tomorrow.
My sickness is loads more today, boobs not as bad, but im sure your right and our bodies are just getting used to all the different hormones.

Last night I had loads of energy, this morning im shattered again.

Been to loo for first time in days (TMI) so dont feel as bloated now, I cannot wait to get my bump! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->