June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

This was my 17 week gender scan with Holly, it's my fave scan pic of her :)

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/23457_10150170771285473_743965472_11684658_7900553_n.jpg

Wolverhampton civic it's only a bus ride for me then x

This was my 17 week gender scan with Holly, it's my fave scan pic of her :)

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/23457_10150170771285473_743965472_11684658_7900553_n.jpg

LOVE this Pic!

Isn't he doing a new tour though , his Facebook page had different dates xx

Hi All!!!

Babyd I am so pleased that your scan went well and you know what the problem is now

Emma1985 I hope we get to see your scan pics soon!!!

Girls did you all know about the free huggies starter pack you can get? xx

Hi All!!!

Babyd I am so pleased that your scan went well and you know what the problem is now

Emma1985 I hope we get to see your scan pics soon!!!

Girls did you all know about the free huggies starter pack you can get? xx

noooo, where? x

All you have to do is register on the Asda baby club- https://babyclub.asda.com/ and you then print the voucher off and go and get it from any Asda store. You get a pack of newborn nappies, wipes and a little white hat, very cute!!! xx

You can get Mum and baby huggies kit from sainsburys too, it has a changing mat and some other stuff I can't remember!
Also in the bounty mag there's a coupon for a free pack of huggies newborn from tesco :) x

Thanks for that Harri, missed that on the inside cover! Just about rescued it from the clutches of Holly before she destroyed the magazine as well!!

Thanks for that as well gem, I remember trying to get one from sainsbury's last time and they never had any in! I think you get a voucher with them if you sign up for the little ones club too x

Heloo y'all!!! How is everyone??

Firstly...CONGRATU-FLIPPIN-LATIONS Emzy on feeling better and not puking anymore!! Soooo pleased for you!

Just sat here in my hotel room while DH has gone out for a run for an hour or so...it has taken me all this time to read all the pages i've missed!

Ladies...if i'm honest i'm a little scared/worried.....I had my scan last Friday (18th) and today my mobile has rung twice (at 11am and 3pm UK time) but because i took my voicemail off there's no message and the number came up as blocked. Anyway no-one ever calls my mobile (i usually use my work phone when giving my number out) and I am now worried that it's the Dr's surgery that have been trying to contact me.

I have literally been in a daze all day today and thinking the worse.....I am trying to tell myself that it could be someone else (I'm registered with a recruitment agency and they called me a couple of weeks ago about a job and it could be them calling again about a job...)

Anyway it's now the weekend and the Dr is closed so i guess i just have to block it from my mind but would the Drs be calling me if there was nothing to worry about? Would they call me to say my bloods came back but everything is normal?????

I am really scared and i just feel like i can't wait to get home to put my mind at ease......

Also.....forgot to take my happy pill last night, i have slept awful since i have been here (up EVERY hour last night and eventually woke up at 4am and didn't get back to sleep til 6am and slept 30 mins then)......i'm still suffering headaches and my vision has gone back to being all fuzzy on the left side. I am seeing people walking around with their coffee mugs and all i want is caffeine! I nneeeeeeed caffeine! I'm kinda putting the way i feel down to the shift in the time zone and the lack of sleep but i really just want some peace of mind that everything is ok with the bloodwork etc. I just don't know what i'll do if something is wrong.

DH is being so so so so cute and because of that i keep crying coz i just keep thinking that i don't deserve him and that something is gonna go wrong because i don't deserve to be pregnant :-(

I know this sounds really stupid and i know in my normal state of mind i would give myself a reality check but the way that i feel at the moment, at this precise moment is i can't help but think this isn't gonna work out and that DH will leave me and i'll be all on my own.

Can missing one day of my anti-d's really do this to me? If i am like this after 1 day what will i be like when i come off them completely? I have to come off by 20 weeks.....scared and confused and tired........

sorry for the waffle girls. Miss you all much and glad i have you to lean on :)

gonna try having a nap now.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Abi hun, try not to worry. Like you said, it most probably was the recruitment agency or something like that. Worrying won't change anything, so try and enjoy your holiday and worry about it when you get back. If it was the docs, it may be as simple as you need iron tablets or something if your iron levels were low, as that's common. It's unlikely to be anything to worry about, so don't!

As for feeling weird, travelling along will do that to you, never mind missing your AD AND worrying about phone calls AND being pregnant and hormonal. You're allowed to feel weird and stressed and hormonal, you're pregnant :hugs:

Cheers hun....I know i am being silly but i think when i get myself into a state i cant see the wood for the trees! I think i need to go out, distract myself with nice food and try and get a good night sleep!
PS decided not to have a nap....had one at 6pm ish last night for an hour and i think that's what kept me awake all night!

PS what the heck are you doing up still? is it not past your bedtime?

PS thank goodness for free wifi in hotel rooms.....you KNOW that wouldn't happen at home!!!

I'm off to bed in a min, it's only ten to 11! Gonna grab a shower and then go to bed I think. Hubby was in bed at 9.30 tonight. Man, we know how to live!!!

Enjoy the rest of your hols and DON'T STRESS ABOUT PHONE CALLS!!! x

uuugggg been up since 5am.......can't sleep. Im on my holiday week from all my jobs, im supposed to be enjoying some much needed lie-in's and rest but now im up even earlier than when im on my normal working week!!!!!!!! This is day 3 of my holidays and already im a little bored so get this actually gonna pop into work for a few hours just to get a few things done.........FOR FREE!!!!!!!! My mothers right i am a work-a-holic boooooooooooooo

Morning girlies,

Just a quick update, I had my scan last night, everything is perfect, baby was wriggling and stretching, waving too!
Baby now 1 day ahead which pushes me to due date of May 31st.

Hope you are all well,

Abic, don't worry I'm sure everythink is fine.
Emzy, yay for feeling abit better.
I so need to log on, on my laptop to read all the bits, hard work on my phone! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->