June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Abic- As the others have said enjoy your holiday and dont worry about phone calls as Emzy said if it is the Docs it will most likely be something to do with iron tablets they rang me and I had to go on iron tablets when I had Ollie. But as you say it the recruitment agency rings you every couple of weeks so it could be them.
Emzy- Great News on only been sick once I bet its such a relief to be only been sick once.
Emma- Great news on your scan.
I am feeling abit worried as my symptoms are now disappearing I know I am nearly 12 weeks and the placenta is taking over but it is still worrying as I havent had a scan yet I just want to know everything is okay. I want Friday to hurry up to have my scan.

Abic- try to relax and enjoy your holiday. I'm sure everything is fine. :hugs:
Emzy- what a relief for you. You must be feeling almost human compared to the last few weeks. No idea how you have done it!

Well DH wanted to hear baby's heartbeat on the doppler as he hasn't heard it yet. I couldn't find it and told him that it was because I was hungry- baby likes food! So he went to the bakery to pick up some goodies and then had to leave for footy. Found heartbeat straight away once he'd left.:haha:

So text him a picture of the screen showing the heartrate as proof. Baby already being stubborn- suspect it will take after me then...

xx

Posted this in First Tri as there were a few posts about dopplers and what people were searching for, so thought I'd share it here too.

[URL=https://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/superhan82/?action=view&current=video-2011-11-26-13-09-02.mp4][IMG]https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/superhan82/th_video-2011-11-26-13-09-02.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Quiet in here again girls! Where is everyone?

14 weeks tomorrow! What fruit is next? And no sick again yet today! Last night was sick once before bed, same night before! Can't believe it seems the sickness is finally going!! 6 weeks of hell!

im sooooooo excited girls.

While im waiting for my OH to get over his hangover a bit (as he was stinking drunk last night, out for his best friends birthday & he just got engaged). Im going to pop to work for a few hours again. I know im still on holidays but i cant help it. Anyway in a few hours after he finishes throwing up...................... he is taking me................................................ to see the ............................................................COCA COLA TRUCK eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. Im such a child, i love christmas and this is the ultimate christmas symbol, next to santa of course, but i guess we have coke to thank for that too. Gonna be a fun afternoon :happydance:

What happened to everyone? It's rather quiet. Would normally have about 4 or 5 pages to catch up on, but my last post is still on the last page!

Anybody out there?
x

I am still lurking here girls. Just waiting for my scan day tomorrow so I can give you all a good report!

I am still lurking here girls. Just waiting for my scan day tomorrow so I can give you all a good report!

Everything crossed for tomorrow Mei am sure all is well and I hope you get a bit more info tomorrow too x x

Morning girls.

I'm okay today, except developed a weird taste in my mouth and throat, its yucky and won't go away.
We went out with friends last night, my friend kirstie is due on Friday and she is massive, all bump though, really neat and tidy! I cannot wait to be 39 weeks!
We all have so much to look forward to inbetween, xmas, new year, easter. My birthday is 8th jan and we have a few wknds away booked, hubbys bday in march and our anniversary in May, so I'm trying to focus on the next event or appointment rather than thinking about getting to the end.

I'm getting excited now, my belly is starting to pop, hubby was sooo giddy at the scan, bless him, he sleeps with his hands on my belly all night, which can be uncomfy, but is also very sweet.

What you all doing today? Were going to go for a ride out and a walk somewhere, enjoy some time just us, its not something we get very often.

heyyyy! soz, been sleeping mostly! woke up at 4AM this morning with the runs (soz TMI) and was then up with it every half hour! anyone else still struggling with tiredness? i got up at 9am yesterday, went and did a shop at ASDA, then was meant to be watching OH play football from 1, ended up sleeping through the entire thing in the car! lol, then was knackered still at 10 last night! driving me nuts! still feel so completely heavy allll over! cant wait to start feeling better! x

Hey, sorry I've been quiet. Have checked in, but too tired to even bother typing! I had my 12 wk appt last Tuesday, heard the heartbeat again. Then NT scan on Wed...got to see the little bugger. Already an adolescent - wouldn't turn the way the tech wanted him to for a long time, then finally snapped the nasal bone pic and baby rolled over and put her back to us. Pretty funny. All sorts of wriggling and waving...pretty amazing to see! I survived the Thanksgiving feast at my house, cried a lot when my mom left, and am now trying to relax while PILs are out at a christening. They leave tomorrow, I think. As for the tum, finally had a few days of minimal sickness (like Emzy...yay!!) so have managed to eat a bit more, but still stopped up. Quite uncomfortable now...just took a pill that should help clear me out - it's been days!

Hope all are doing well and enjoying their weekends and holidays!

No sick for 2 days!!! And I feel human again! Full of energy and back to myself. Thank you placenta!! Still signed off this week then will be back to work a week tomorrow. Just the same as with holly at 14 weeks.

Speaking of which 14 weeks today!! 26 (hopefully a bit less!) To go!

My ticker appears to be stuck! Booo what fruit am I? Lol

a lemon :D i cant wait to be 12 weeks already... just 1 week and 2 days til then :D

Happy 14 weeks, emzy!

I'm still around, but I haven't been typing much. Still feel like crap. I am hoping it will ease up soon. I'm not throwing up, just feeling nauseous all day long. At least my tummy is acting more normal. I had two days of regular bowel movements. I'm not sure what happened to my runs! :)

Congrats on lemon Emzy how exciting :D I'm still a peach hehehe
That's wonderful news that most of you girls who have been sick are starting to feel better :D and for those who aren't I hope it fades away for you soon :) I've been soooo lucky I didnt get any sickness at all, I followed my mums genes with that as she didn't get sick with either me or my sister :)

Has anyone had any trouble with dizziness? The past 2 mornings I have woken up feeling really light headed and had to have something sugary to make it go away... It worries me a lot as my mum had gestational diabetes with my sister and apparently you are at higher risk of getting it if you have someone in your family with type 2 diabetes and my Nanna (my mums mum) has that :/ I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday so going to get it checked then just incase, cause I know it generally doesn't start until you're about 22-24 weeks and I'm only 13 and a bit..... Eeek!

I've been getting dizzy if I get up too quickly! I have to have the 3 hour GD test at 26 weeks. Had to have it last time too because my bmi is high, but came back fine and I didn't have it. Bit boring really, have to have blood taken, then drink a load of lucozade on an empty stomach (blurgh!) and wait 3 hours then have more blood taken!

Hey guys, I am so pleased to hear that you are starting to feel more human too :happydance:

I am much less tired and nauseous now, so feeling pretty good!! Also a couple of times over the last few days I have felt a really odd sensation when sat down- it almost feels like a little fish is swimming a few inches below my belly button?? - only for a second and then it goes... do you think this could be 'quickening'?? I reeeally hope so :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->