June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

I gave up smoking when I found out I was pregnant with Holly. You know what I did to help? I looked up statistics of problems related to smoking whilst pregnant, so like you are so many % more likely to miscarry/have a stillbirth and wrote them on post it notes and stuck them all over my house. That really, really helped and made me not want to smoke!

Good luck for your results Laura. I bet they keep me waiting over the weekend. In fact, if I remember correctly they did that last time. Told me to ring 5pm Friday and when I rang the department had gone home and the other team didn't have access to my results! Grr

and Em, you will be fine! Im sure xx

Aw Emma I loved my bump and can't wait to get another!! I didn't get a noticable bump til about 20 weeks with Holly. Here is my first bump picture at 21 weeks:

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/23987_10150187422975473_743965472_12141260_7991561_n.jpg

And here is me at 37 weeks. I had her 1 week after this photo was taken!

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/40341_10150258579320473_743965472_14095228_4331124_n.jpg

AWWW YOU LOOK AMAZING! I WANT MINE NOWWWWW! lolololol. thanks for the advice, any idea whewre you found those smoking statistics? x

You do look amazing. I want mine Noooooow too!!! lol Laura i really feel for you giving up smoking. Were you smoking a lot before you got pregnant?

Thank you! I want mine now too! Lol

I can't remember, I think I just Googled it and found a site full of them. The one that got me was that you're 50% more likely to have a stillborn if you smoke. Wow that's a lot!

about 15 a day Gem...and 50%!!!! my goodness! thats horrific! x

OK, so I caved and wanted to check on things- I did a FRER and the test line dwarfed the control line in colour! Yup, I'm still very much pregnant! Now I can really tell myself to calm down, the symptoms will come and go, everything's fine. Enjoy it!
Emma- aaaah, I want a bump now too!

HOORAY!!! thats great news! well done you! NO MORE! lol, mind you, i did one this morning. lol, but only cos it was there! nice and dark, very pale control line! :)

So cute, Emzy!! I feel like I already have my bump! It goes down a bit overnight, but after breakfast it's back in action. I've heard the first weeks are like PMS on steroids, and I always bloat, so I guess I'm not shocked. It'll be nice when i can straight up wear maternity clothes though and not try to hide my gut!

Laura - you can do it! I gave up caffeine after my m/c, which was not easy (although probably easier) - took me 3.5 weeks to even feel moderately normal! But I was so nervous that might have played a role it made it worthwhile. Just think about your baby every time you get a craving and go from there. One craving to the next. Good luck!!

So cute, Emzy!! I feel like I already have my bump! It goes down a bit overnight, but after breakfast it's back in action. I've heard the first weeks are like PMS on steroids, and I always bloat, so I guess I'm not shocked. It'll be nice when i can straight up wear maternity clothes though and not try to hide my gut!

Laura - you can do it! I gave up caffeine after my m/c, which was not easy (although probably easier) - took me 3.5 weeks to even feel moderately normal! But I was so nervous that might have played a role it made it worthwhile. Just think about your baby every time you get a craving and go from there. One craving to the next. Good luck!!

I have given up caffine too! was hard to start with but easy and healthy now, Im drinking loads of cordial and juice.

You can do it Laura. x

I've given up caffeine too, don't actually miss it at all!!
God your doing well then Laura if you've gone cold turkey. Did the midwife tell you to just stop? x

yeah, said i couldnt use anything! im not doing perfectly, im struggling majorly in the mornings, evenings not so much, to be honest, ill welcome morning sickness to hopefully put a stop entirely. i hate that my body and my mind wont work together for the same thing. Cravings to me are a weakness. i hate it! OH has always hated me smoking, people that dont understand the physical effects just say "you just dont do it, easy as" but im sat here with the shakes, stuffing my face to try and stop thinking about it!!! x

Laura its awful but you are doing so so well. In a couple of weeks, you won't even think about it anymore x

It's so reassuring to see you ladies posting that your symptoms come and go! My IC still are not registering anything for me- I'm convinced that they are worthless! The FRER still shows a good line for me- and it's super early for me still (AF wasn't due until tomorrow or Saturday). Still- it's hard when you wake up feeling nauseated and all one day- then the next- you totally don't feel pregnant..

Afternoon ladies - how are we all?

I have had more nausea today - not proper nausea though, kind of that feeling in the mouth that you might salivate soon and then bring up your breakfast!!! Do you know what I mean? Just delicate I guess. I hope that is a good sign.

My boobs aren't really sore tbh. Last time they were and when they stopped being sore I knew I had to worry! I wish they were sore now - I think it would reassure me!

Struth

your now an apple seed, I will catch you up soon, excited about being an appleseed. Am i sad? the lack of caffine and sleep is getting to me.

Emma

yeah, said i couldnt use anything! im not doing perfectly, im struggling majorly in the mornings, evenings not so much, to be honest, ill welcome morning sickness to hopefully put a stop entirely. i hate that my body and my mind wont work together for the same thing. Cravings to me are a weakness. i hate it! OH has always hated me smoking, people that dont understand the physical effects just say "you just dont do it, easy as" but im sat here with the shakes, stuffing my face to try and stop thinking about it!!! x

Hugs x

Struth

your now an apple seed, I will catch you up soon, excited about being an appleseed. Am i sad? the lack of caffine and sleep is getting to me.

Emma

Not sad at all honey! I always want to be the next fruit/veg along!!! Bring on the blueberry (I think that is next, not sure...!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->